Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever So Clear...
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-23-2015, 08:35 AM

[We see the scene opening up at the Bad Medicine PPV location, we see a shitty montage of Joel looking at the underdeveloped ring getting set up, and sits near the barricades are, then an four hours later we see the ring set up; and Joel hops over the barricades and looks around the ring. Then we see him the back somewhere with the camera on here as he speaks.]

You seen me looking at that underdeveloped ring set? That tells me that I have so much time on my hands to wait for this upcoming PPV. This PPV will make or break those champions and their contenders, and I have been honored to take part of this Open Battle Royal. Even though it is a "Pre-Show", it don't mean it is going to waste the fans money before the main attraction of the evening. I am going to take part on a grueling Royal against the favorite Redneck, a new comer, and who ever else is joining in the royal this Saturday.

I want to get this out of my chest, Muddy, I was a chicken to not respond to ya, too many things has been happening at once. Marek, swing that guitar over Muddy's head if need be to cause controversy. I know I won't come out as the Federweight champion, but by god, i'll put up fight against two or two dirty dozen guys in this Royal, all that matters is that the fans can see true underdog like me can make the night on a bankroll.

Besides the Royal, I have to be responsible for keeping six fuckers from going into a chaotic brawl for supremacy. I could easily just throw the rulebook out the window and let all six guys in the ring and turn it into a street fight, I am certain you fans would love to see Glimour Cutter on a downed Asian Chan on some table or having someone like Mastermind out minding his opponents with a brutal Chair shot on their heads. Anything is possible if I am the Guest Ref for this six man tag match this evening.

Let me just say this, I hope your Doctor will prescribe you the BEST medicine in world, because your bodies will screaming BADLY for what is to come this evening.

[The scene fades into the Bad Medicine logo......]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Outsider Joel's post:
(05-24-2015)