Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 10:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo What Zup!! Bitch!!
Tylor Phoenix

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2015, 02:29 AM

Tylor is dancing down the hall when he see the X-Treme Champ Standing there admiring himself. Tylor runs up form behind him and nails him with his shoulder to the leg sending Bruce Down to the ground,then Tylor does a pop and lock move and backward moonsualt flips crashing down onto champ..........

Hells yay i gots this.....................
Edit
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-09-2015, 03:34 AM

(Ooc- sorry about the font choice, my glow text doesn't work on the Xtreme board apparently.)

"Not quite yet, homie."

Bruce, realizing Tylor is a fellow rookie trying to make a name for himself, kicks out of the pin with no malice.

Bruce is looking on point so naturally he pulls out his phone and snaps a selfie alongside Tylor.

"We're lookin' good homie. What's your Instagram? I'll tag you. Hashtag two hungry rookies, hashtag young and we gettin' it.”

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Tylor Phoenix

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2015, 04:00 AM

Looks at Bruce, holds out his hand for Bruce to shake. Bruce take Tylor hand and shakes it.

Damn Bruce!! I thought I had you.............

Tylor pulls out his selfie poll and hocks his phone and holds it up over him and Bruce and takes a picture of Bruce and himself.

#HeartOfthePhoenix Bruce. I'll catch you later.

Tylor Does his Phoenix pose. Then puts his headphones on and dances off.

[Image: f7dPDyA.png]