Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 06:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry Hombres
Justin Sane Offline
Ⓙųȿţỉȵ Ⓢąȵę

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2015, 02:15 AM

Sorry to my opponents this week, Maverick & Scully, and also to my tag partner, Gator.

For those who don't know, I have received a promotion at work, however over the past week and a bit I have had to settle into my new role as management whilst still covering my old line until a replacement could be found, hence why I have not been around. Busy times.

Anyway, I will get a roleplay up today some time, but if management could please note that this is not me being lazy and just posting late, that would be appreciated. Had I been able to rp sooner for this title match, I would have, it just hasn't been possible. As you've no doubt noticed, I haven't even been around on Skype. Again, sorry to all those involved in my match, and hopefully things settle down for me soon and I can be more active once again.

Regards,

Mike (JS)

[Image: sanegifbanner.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Justin Sane's post:
Matthew Oaktree (04-07-2015), Maverick (04-07-2015)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-07-2015, 09:25 AM

No worries dude. Congrats on the promotion Smile
Hate Post Like Post