Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 01:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Turning Point PPV
A Pest and his Girl
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2015, 08:22 PM

She's standing there, in her underwear, looking confused as the old man sits on the bed. Tears drip from her eyes. The music plays, and he stares. She begins to slowly shake her hips, he leans back on the pillows. The voice of the singer breaks the silence, and the girl's movements become less fluid. She stops in the middle of the song. Her red locks swaying as she shakes her head.

Girl:Please, do I have to do this? Can't I just go home.

The gravelly voice of the man cuts the air. A shiver runs down her spine.

Pest:No. You cannot go home. Keep dancing, and remove the clothes.

She slowly drops the training bra, and her panties. He sits up and reaches out to touch her. Before the door bursts open. Pest, expecting the worst sits there, waiting. A single figure walks into the room, and closes the door behind them. Pest sits waiting, the dancing girl goes to cover herself. A familiar voice speaks.

???:Stay where you are. Don't move at all.

Pest begins to chuckle as the body moves its way into the room, and into clear sight. Pest doesn't speak, but the girl lets out a little scream, when she sees the pistol in the girl's hand. Her face comes into view, and it's Erica.

Erica:Hello, Pest. I see you replaced me. Got a younger model.

Pest:Well, I had presumed you to be dead, Erica. Forgive the unceremonious way you were to have passed on. I had found it fitting for you to lay with your family.

Erica:Oh? So, you kill me, and move on? Is that how it goes?

Pest:Yes. This is Charli. She was to be your replacement. How did you find me, Erica?

Charli:I don't want to die. Please.

Erica lowers the gun.

Erica:You won't. It wasn't hard to do, James. You've still got my mother's van.

Pest:Are you here to kill me, then?

Erica walks over to Pest, and kisses him deeply. After the long kiss, she plants a shorter one on his lips, like a signature. She turns to Charli after the kiss.

Erica:How old are you?

Charli:I'm thirteen.

Erica:Much younger model.

Pest:You do know how I despise girls who get old.

Erica:Is that why you did what you did? Because I got old?

Pest:You know it is not the reason.

Erica cocks the gun, and places it against the skull of Charli. Charli begins to sob, and piss herself.

Erica:Look at what you did. Tell me, then, James. Why did you do it? Or, Charli here dies.

Pest:I am no hero. I care not for the life of her.

Charli:What? You said you weren't going to kill me.

The gun presses to her temple. Tears form.

Erica:Then beg Jimmy to tell me why he tried to kill me.

Charli:Please, Mister. You said one dance and I'd go home. You promised not to hurt me. Tell her.

Pest:I tried to kill you, because I thought you were going to get revenge for your mother and father.

Erica laughs. She drops the gun.

Erica:No, James. I won't want revenge. I want you. I love you.

He stands up and walks over to her. She wraps herself around him.

Erica:I missed you. What are you going to do with her?

Pest:You know what I plan to do.

Erica released her hug, and grabbed Charli by her flaming red hair.

Erica:Here's what's going to happen. He's going to fuck you. It'll hurt, and you'll probably like it. But you can't get attached.

She throws Charli on the bed, and Pest does as Pest does best. He forces himself on the teen for the next two hours. When he finishes, he gets to his feet and looks at her. She is crying and curled in a ball. Erica has fallen asleep in the chair.

Pest:You hate me, do you not?

Her face buried in a pillow makes it hard to understand her words. He reacts by grabbing her hair and pulling her out to face him. Semen and blood drip down her thighs, and tears fall from her eyes. Her voice is broken, and defeated.

Pest:I asked you if you hate me. You will answer so that I can hear.

She whimpers and cries before answering.

Charli:I don't hate you. I just want to go home.

He lifts her higher, and throws her against the wall of his room. Her tiny frame hits the wall, and she falls to the floor. Erica wakes up with a start. She sits up and watches the events unfold, after wiping the sleep from her eyes.

Erica:What's going on?

Pest:I am about to teach this girl a lesson.

He redresses, and throws Charli's clothes at her. She continues to lay on the floor sobbing.

Pest:GET DRESSED.

She slowly gets to her feet and begins to dress herself. The sobs do not get quieter. Pest turns to Erica.

Pest:Do something to silence her.

Erica walks over, and wraps her arms around Charli, who has retracted her limbs so that she is a sitting ball of human wreckage.

Erica:It's ok, Charli. It's almost over. You'll be going home soon.

Charli:My mom told me my first time was supposed to be special. This wasn't what she meant, was it?

Erica:No. No, this wasn't.

Charli:Why did he do that?

Erica looks at Pest,who has taken her seat, and now sits facing them, legs crossed, and fingers intertwined on his knees.

Pest:Yes, Erica. Why do I do these thing?

She shoots him a look.

Erica:Because, he's the God of Emptiness.

Charli buries her face into Erica's shoulder.

Charli:I've never even kissed a boy!

Erica pulls Charli's head out of her shoulder, and kisses her. Charli's hands move to caress Erica's hair. Erica's hand moves, and slowly undoes Charli's jeans. She slides a finger inside of Charli, who pulls back and begins to cry again.

Charli:Don't hurt me anymore. Please. No more.

Erica pulls her finger out, and places it in Charli's mouth.

Erica:No pain this time. Just me.

Charli relaxes, and Erica pulls her back in for a kiss. The pair lock up, and begin to undress. Erica lifts Charli to her feet, she gestures for the girl to lay back on the bed. Erica's tongue begins to dance between her thighs. Pest gets to his feet and pulls Erica back by her hair. He brings Erica's face to meet his.

Pest:What are you doing?

Erica:Calming her. Like you asked?

He throws Erica into the TV, which shatters the screen, and sends Erica to the floor, right before the TV falls onto her with a thud. She screams in pain. He walks over to where Charli is lying on the bed, she's afraid to move. No sounds come from her mouth, but blood drips from it as she bites her tongue. He looks at her, and smirks. Erica pushes the TV off of her in time to watch as Pest takes his belt off and begins to savagely beat her with it.

Charli:Why are you doing this?

Erica goes and tries to stop Pest. He flings Erica into the chair before punching Charli in the face. Her face is busted open, and blood pours from her eyebrow. James pulls back and looks at her.

Pest:Get dressed. I'm taking you home.

He turns to Erica.

Pest:You disgust me.

He steps back as Charli gets to her feet and once again redresses. Erica gets up and goes to get dressed as well. Once they're dressed they both stand in front of Pest and wait. He grabs Charli by the neck and leads her to the elevator. Erica presses the button, and the door opens. Pest throws Charli, Erica and Pest quickly follow. Erica goes to help Charli up as Pest presses the button. The elevator moves up. Erica and Charli huddle in the corner in fear. When it stops he drags them both out by their hair and heads to the stairs. The girls begin to scream.

Pest:I will slit your throats if you do not stop.

Their cries stop, and the reach the stairwell. It leads only upwards.

Pest:Get to your feet, and get up the steps.

He releases the girls, and they follow his instructions. Charli is running so fast and hard she falls, and slides down a few steps. Pest steps on her on his way to the top. Quickly, she regains her footing and rushes up to the top. The door is already open, and she rushes outside to find Pest and Erica standing there. Her hair blowing in the wind. Charli thinks she's beautiful. She moves towards them, and Erica looks at her with tears forming in her eyes.

Erica:Please. No.

Pest:You know it has to be done. It's either you, or her. You need to choose.

Charli makes her way to the pair. She sees that Erica is crying horribly.

Charli:What's going on?

Erica:One of us has to die. I have to choose.

Charli:What? He told me I was going home.

Pest:You are never going home. If Erica chooses you, your parents will get to see you one more time.

Erica falls to the ground and begins to hug her knees. She's sobbing, and gasping. Charli rushes over and holds her. She looks at Pest as if he truly were a monster she had just seen for the first time. Words could not express the horror she felt inside as this beast stepped towards her. Until, a hand extends out to help her to her feet. Charli swatted it away. Hoping this act of defiance would save her life. Instead the hand comes back, and wrapped around her throat, and raised her. His face lowers to meet hers. A snarl escapes his lips.

Pest:If I offer you the hand of friendship out to you again, you accept, or you die. Ther is no middle ground, little girl. NONE.

Her body shakes beneath his fist, but her head stays fixated, eyes locked. Tears drip, but the eyes do not waver. Erica gets to her feet slowly. She looks at Pest, and wipes her tears. Her voice shakes as she speaks, her body tremors, fists clench, and her words are inaudible. He reacts by grabbing her by the throat, and dragging both girls to the edge. Release, they three stand on the precipice of goodbye. He whispers in the ear of a little girl. A silent goodbye from the world. A shove, and she's off. The tiny frame of her mangled corpse collides with the steel cage that is Hannah's van. The monster turns to the survivor, a grin affixed to his face. Terror on hers.

Pest:It appears the correct girl died today.

Screams for the departed fill the air, expelled from the survivor's lungs.