Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Few Last Words...
LH Harrison Offline
The Inspiration of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-11-2015, 11:58 PM

Well it’s almost the big day, boys. I hope you packed your bags and are ready to wave bon voyage to your GM, Kirk MacClay. It’s been real nice, Mr. MacClay. The way you came into Madness and just tried to boot everyone out of power like that. Look at poor Jeff Fairfield! He punched Kirk’s bag-boy so hard in the mouth that he injured his hand and no one’s seen him since! Now you guys had quite a bit to say about me, didn’t you? Let’s take a little look…

Let’s start with… my old good buddy Knight.

Clearly you misunderstood me when I claimed Madness was MY show. What I meant was, it was a show that I came to love and love to be on. Then what happened? Well, Mr. Gilmour happened. I returned to finally take what was mine and I took care of Mr. Gilmour. You can still find his blood and tears scattered throughout the arena I rocked on Warfare. But now? Now I’m back. LH Harrison is here and he’s ready to take down any opposition and continue to cleanse this brand. You claim that I never held a belt? Well if I had been HANDED one and been put up against opposition like Maverick and Ghost Tank, I probably would’ve been successful in defending too! Oh, and you lost to Gator. How sad. The man who was wrongfully stripped of the title wants a rematch and he wrecks shop like usual. How mundane. But hey Knight! At least you almost accomplished something! You did point out that you are older than me. Actually a lot older. Now it makes sense why you were constantly running to the bathroom during meetings. Small bladder can do that to you. Hmm… maybe that’s why you lose your matches so quickly, because you have to pee again?

But then we have Lane who decided to go down the Morbid trail.

Clever, clever and I can’t say that I wouldn’t touch on that subject in your shoes. But another thing you don’t realize about me is that there are always things in motion. You think I’m not paying Morbid attention? Oh trust me. He’s going to get what’s coming to him. It’s just a matter of when… and where. Will it be tomorrow on Madness? Will it be at the PPV? He’ll never know. You’ll never know.

As for our previous encounters, yes you have bested me on two encounters. Congratulations on those by the way. One was against a gimp by the name of Bobby Zi, and the other had two other men to occupy our attention with. Here we are a third time and there’s SIX other men to contest with this time. Just great. So I’m sure IF you get lucky enough to score a pinfall on one of my teammates it’ll be like you beating me a third time right? Right?

Wrong.

Let’s get this straight. Yes, you have pinned me in the ring with two other yahoos in the mix. Yes, you do hold wins over me. Know this. The buck is going to stop here. And when we finally lock horns and go head-to-head, you’re going down. LH is going to have his hand raised and Lane will continue to slide down the card into the ever-loving abyss deemed the mid-card.

Unfortunately, I’ve run out of time on this promo.

Good luck Team MacClay, as our team meetings have shown… we are united and we are strong. Can you say the same, Team ‘Underappreciated?’

[Image: yA7XLDP.png]

[Image: f9wsBWb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post