Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 05:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Glory for us all
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-08-2015, 09:56 PM

My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine,
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Saviour art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, 'tis now.
I love Thee, because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary's tree;
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow:

I'll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I'll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
I'll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,

As it would appear, I won the first match with the help of one of my faithful followers, C.C. Hollywood. Since the match he has chosen to Part Company with me because I “Hold him back”. Not exactly sure what that means other than he wants to fly solo and I will allow him to have that. I do not pressure people into joining me, it is all optional. Aerial Knight and TJ Wallace learned a very important lesion when it comes to the lord’s service. I will not lose! There is nothing in my way to showing you how great the Lord is and I am on my way to the top.

Just the other day Kirk was telling me that I should go for the Universal Championship and that I would win. Impressed with my moves and my Godly words he decided to allow me the opportunity to face Steve Davids, I however declined. I am not here for titles and gold, I am here for God! If by beating people into believing is what I need to do then I will. His words are true, his meanings are true and it all will shine like a beacon in the sky to all who dare accept the voice and the meaning.

Adrian Storms is the next person set to face me; will I fall under his fist? No, I don’t see that happening. I, Jesus Christ fall before no man, I only bow before God. Adrian, I don’t know much about you except you are new like me. Could it be that this match right here will set us apart from everyone else? Could this be your chance to jump ahead in the XWF and become something great? I hope you see the prize at the end of the tunnel, God is offering you a chance to become great. I will not quarrel with you if you do happen to win. It will be well earned and needed. I see that you have yet to win anything; does that mean you don’t try or does that mean that you are really that bad? I will pray that you become something more than what you already believe yourself to be. No man deserves to be held down by the boot of man, you should rise for the glory of heaven!

Once I was clothed in the rags of my sin,
Wretched and poor, lost and lonely within,
But with wond'rous compassion the King of all kings,
In pity and love, took me under His wing.

Oh, yes, oh, yes, I'm a child of the King
His royal blood now flows in my viens.
And I who was wretched and poor, now can sing,
"Praise God, Praise God, I'm a child of the King."
Now I'm a child with a heavenly home.
My Holy Father has made me His own.
And I'm cleansed by His blood, And I'm clothed in His love,
And someday I'll sing with the angels above.

Oh, yes, oh, yes, I'm a child of the King
His royal blood now flows in my viens.
And I who was wretched and poor, now can sing,
Praise God, Praise God, I'm a child of the King."

TJ Wallace, why must you be upset about losing to me? Is it really that bad? I worked hard to teach you things and it is not of gods will for me to lose. I am here to spread the word and defeat non believers and you claim to be things you have no idea about. As you are a member of my flock I will forgive you only if you accept my hand and follow me in the destruction of evil. Join me and we shall go fourth and take down the Black Circle, take down the Asylum and remove darkness from the earth. Will you follow me? I pray that you say yes.

Aerial Knight, we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I believe I enlightened you to the point of awakening. I hope you see that. I gave you the feedback that you so desperately needed. Please understand that it was not my intention to gather hate from you but to only advise on what not to do. Saying outlandish things like the ones about Azrael, the same Azrael that doesn’t exist makes you look foolish. Considering that Mystica is also another fictional character in the dream world where Santa Clause lives, it makes you look foolish and I hope now we can move past all that and prepare for war! We will battle the night and force it back so the sun can shine through and the world may live for millions of years more!

Join me in that epic battle, fight with me and you are guaranteed eternal life.

Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go,
Anywhere He leads me in this world below;
Anywhere without Him dearest joys would fade;
Anywhere with Jesus I am not afraid.

Anywhere, anywhere!
Fear I cannot know;
Anywhere with Jesus I can safely go.
Anywhere with Jesus I am not alone;
Other friends may fail me, He is still my own;
Tho' His hand may lead me over dreary ways,
Anywhere with Jesus is a house of praise.

Anywhere, anywhere!
Fear I cannot know;
Anywhere with Jesus, over land and sea,
Telling souls in darkness of salvation free;
Ready as He summons me to go or stay,
Anywhere with Jesus when He points the way.

Anywhere, anywhere!
Fear I cannot know;
Anywhere with Jesus I can go to sleep,
When the dark'ning shadows round about me creep,
Knowing I shall waken nevermore to roam;
Anywhere with Jesus will be home, sweet home.

Anywhere, anywhere!
Fear I cannot know;

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post