Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erica takes the title
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-10-2014, 10:53 PM

Erica makes her way down the hallway to where Doctor D'Ville is celebrating his success with Luke Gunnar this week. She rushes over towards him, falls on her knees at his feet and grabs his hands.

Erica:Please, you're a Dcotor, you have to help Pest. He's been throat stabbed. He needs help.

She leads him over to where Pest is collapsed on the floor, blood leaking from his taped up neck.

Mr WGWF:Doctor, I believe I'm in trouble.

Pest gets to his feet, goes to lean on the Doctor, and collapses, pinning the doctor beneath him. Erica takes off her T-shirt to reveal a Ref's shirt underneath. She begins to make the count.
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-11-2014, 07:50 AM

As the Doctor kicks out from the pin attempt. He pulls out a stethoscope and begins pressing it against Pest's chest, forehead, neck, shoulder knee, and so on. He stops for a moment.

Oh my, I'm sorry Mister Pest, I'm not that kind of Doctor.

The Doctor tosses the stethoscope to Erica and walks away.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]