Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 11:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Goin' all in on this bitch
??? the Next Level Meta Offline
You best bow down right now.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

12-05-2014, 07:14 PM

"Is your guy planning on taking all night?"

Oh, and of course those are the first word outta the bitch's mouth right as I push the door to her apartment open and step inside. She's sitting on that raggedy ass couch I swear Kara's had since she's been alive. Shit, these bitches ain't got no eye for interior design at all, I start to notice as I look around the main room. I make it a point not to answer her question as I unzip my Cardinals jacket and pull the pistol I used to kill that nameless motherfucker about a week ago (week ago) from the front pocket before tossing the jacket across the floor. It lands on a dark stained section of carpet which gets some kinda reaction out of the bitch who's present at the moment. Something along the lines of a chuckle or a coughing fit. Whichever the fuck that shit was.

"That's cat piss."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

And now it's much more distinct. Definitely laughter. She kicks her feet out and sinks further into the couch before coming back to reality and reaching down only to miss the bottle she's looking to grab by about thirty fucking feet.

"Seriously though, I don't know what that is. It was there when I got in. And it's been there in the four hours since you told me one your guys was coming over. To do what exactly, I have no idea."

"What he's planning on doing is none of your business till it happens."

"Right, just like the connection between a gang of drug dealing murderers and my roommate slash best friend since grade school isn't any of my business? I swear if you keep leaving me in the dark I'll--"

"You'll fuckin' do what? Need I remind you that you're the one who needs me? Shit, I could walk out right now and never see your bitchy, alcoholic ass in my life. No skin off my back!"

"There's something off about that. You're missing the part where the next logical place we'd meet is in court, where I testify to you killing that guy on Hall and Humboldt."

I point the gun at her and cock it. To my surprise, she barely even flinches.

"Right, kill me. Go on, pull the trigger. Hell, pull it more times than you did to make sure Redcoat went down. I'm sure Kara would love to see what you did to her best friend."

"Bitch, she'll fuckin' agree with this course of action!"

I check to make sure the safety's on and flip the gun around in my hand, so I'm holding the barrel and exposing the grip. She starts to stand up but I take a few steps towards the couch and shove her back down onto it. And in one swift motion, I release all my frustration with this bitch with one wicked ass pistol whip. Her head jerks to the side violently, and she spits out a mouthful of blood. Her hand shoots up to where I hit her almost immediately and as she pulls herself closer to where she was once positioned, she pulls her hand away to see it too soaked in the crimson. There's a huge gash running along her cheek where the grip struck and it's leaking blood like a burst water main. She looks me in the eye with eyes of her own that shout her fucking surprise before bursting out laughing, before stopping after realizing how taxing it is on her busted face.

"You're right. She'll be mad she didn't do it sooner."

"Do what sooner?"

I spin around on one heel to see Kara standing in the doorway. Bitch has a knack for timing, for real. Though, that distraction gives Kendall the perfect opportunity to get some payback for her face. Which she does by kneeing me in the nutsack! I cough and gasp at the same time before grabbing my balls and falling to the ground. Both of my colleagues laugh before Kara catches a glimpse of the bloody mass of mangled fleshed that is the right side of Kendall's face. Or at least, that's what I'm assuming quelled her laughter from this dusty carpet that smells like piss mixed with vomit.

"What the fuck happened here?"

"Is it not obvious?"

"Don't get fucking smart with me Kendall."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Kara! I'd get on my knees and beg your forgiveness, but I don't want to get the carpet all bloody."

"Bitch."

I push myself up off the carpet in time for Kara to walk by me, and kick me in the ribs. Which in reality does nothing but hurt her foot. I get up the rest of the way and shake my head at Kendall. Moreso out of disappointment in myself than her for taking advantage of that. Shit's on me, yo.

"So, it's good you're here Kara. I have a few questions, if I may."

"Why do you always do that? Ask if you can ask questions girl you know I'm an open book."

"What's your connection with this fine gentleman and his distinguished drug dealing associates?"

"Long story."

"Probably not. You're in on it. Not hard to deduct. It's more a question of how deep into the crew you are, than if you are at all."

"Christ."

"I'm sorry to interrupt this little interrogation," I say as I look over at the door again. "But, we got a guest."

Kendall and Kara take their eyes off each other and look over to the door where the guy I called to get his ass over here four hours ago is finally fucking here.

[Image: MouzoneSmile.gif]

"What did I get myself into this time?"

"Fuckin' Raheem! What's good, man?"

"Shit, you know. Readjustin' to life outside 'a prison. Really ain't fixin' on being another statistic though so if we gonna roll I gotta get a piece."

"Nah man, we ain't doin' that tonight. Shit, come in. Make yourself at home."

"Right, 'cuz it's totally your apartment. Raheem, please make yourself at home."

He shakes his head and laughs, walking in. He passes by me and drops a hand on my shoulder stopping momentarily.

"Still tryin' to call shots man?"

"Shit man, you know me."

"All too well, man. All too well."

"This asshole is never gonna learn," Kara says with a chuckle as she passes right by me and hugs Raheem. "Been too long."

"Can someone explain what's going on here?"

"She's with you, I presume?" he asks to Kara, who nods before recoiling and shaking her head.

"Not like that!"

"Which one of you busted her up?"

I raise my hand like a fucking idiot before he spins around and decks me with a punch to the face that knocks me on my ass. I look up to see him shaking his fist out before he extends his other hand to help me up, which I accept. Only to have him turn the tables once more and punches me again, this time in the stomach as I'm about halfway up and drops my hand, letting me fall back to the floor.

"Nigga, treat a lady with respect."

"She ain't much of a lady, man."

He shakes his head and turns to face Kendall, who's now got a rag held up to her cheek that I didn't see a little bit ago.

"You got a pussy?"

"Um, yes?"

"And you were born with it, right?"

"Yes."

And once more, he turns to me.

"Yeah man, she's a lady."

"Whatever, man," I say as I push myself off the floor and up to my feet. The three laugh as I suck in air to make up for what escaped when I got blasted in the gut outta nowhere.

"So, why was I called here?"

"Hey man, you just got out; I'm back in town. I just figured we'd chill."

"You sure you ain't gay, man?"

"Hey man, fuck you."

"Nah man, I ain't into that shit. Not like you and these two white girls."

And, in a kind of hilarious turn of events, both Kendall and Kara shout at once: "FOR FUCK'S SAKE, WE AREN'T GAY!"

Or at least that's kind of hilarious to me, as I start to laugh but none of them are laughing. Fuck it, I thought that shit was funny.

"You two down for a little road trip?"

"Where to?"

"Turkey, it's a long story."

"He's helping Kendall there with something that takes them to Turkey and he wants us to come with him and her."

"Thank you, Kara."

"And how's my felon ass gonna get into Turkey?"

I laugh.

"Leave that shit to me man. Leave that shit to me."

[Image: judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg]

Crossfags I've Made Cry:
Scully (Total dick riding phaggot)
Mick Manson (Admitted to being a phaggot, being scurred, and that Ghost Tank has an elastic cunt)
Ghost Tank (Has an elastic cunt and wants my dick so bad she's willing to stalk me)
The Real Higher Pussies (Wanna fight me but won't face me 6 on 1)

Give me your tears, !

Tag Team Partner for sale! Name your price, !
Edit Hate Post Like Post