Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Welcome home
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2013, 07:57 PM

The black screen explodes with red, white and blue fireworks. Faint at first, a familiar patriotic anthem grows louder.

As the fireworks dissipate, a large, golden quote fills the center of the screen.

“...it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers.” - George W. Bush

A generic, monotone voice follows.

“Paid for by the Coalition For A Brighter America.”

The camera flashes pictures of the Alamo, the Texas flag, an early portrait of the Bush family, and finally rests on the image of a large cattle ranch. The camera moves downward and fixates on a smiling John Samuels. Samuels removes his 10-gallon hat and leans against a post, propping the hat upon the horn of a nearby steer skull adorning a fence post. Samuels motions for the camera to follow him as he begins to stroll along the fenceline. He finally stops at the entrance to the ranch, underneath a large horseshoe reading “Samuels,” and holds his arms out wide with a smile.

“Ladies and gentleman, this is Texas! That’s right, the great state that brought you the Alamo, Nolan Ryan, Whataburger and this Monday night’s Madness just happens to be the home of another one of America’s national treasures... Your’s truly. And I must say, it is both an honor and a privilege to make my XWF debut right here in my home, the greatest state in the union. ”

He gives the camera a wink and motions for it to follow along again. This time not pausing to speak, he continues on while looking towards his ranch.

“This is a state like none other. A place of values. A place of morals. A place where Americans across the country can really take pride in. We’re the type of people who believe that our school systems should question this crazy ‘evolution’ theory. We believe in God, and we believe that our country needs him to prosper. Especially in these trying times, where our great nation is threatened from sources all over the globe, both within our borders and out. And as Texans, we know the importance of keeping these terrorists away from our buildings, away from our borders, away from our institute of marriage and away from our government. We’re Texans, and we know it is our God given right to protect what we love. And what do I love? Why, that’s a simple question. I love America. I love everything it represents, and all the opportunities it offers. And it’s these opportunities that pain me when I see them being squandered. Take JC Styles, for example. This young man has the perfect opportunity to go out, and find a good job, raise a good family and set a good example for his young children. A perfect opportunity wasted. Wasted, because instead of making something of himself, Mr. Styles will instead be wasting his time training. Wasting his time inside a ring on Monday, where he’s going to attempt to stop your’s truly from spreading a message of progress and patriotism."

Samuels stops and turns toward the camera. He places his hands on his waist, pushing back his jacket and revealing a pistol concealed on hip.

“Now maybe I’m wrong-- But any man who’s willing to stop the continued evolu--I mean growth, of our country should be labeled a traitor! A traitor, or maybe even a terrorist. Yes, a terrorist is what he would be. He may not be a radical Muslim terrorist, killing thousands of innocent Americans. He may not be a Kenyan terrorist, pulling the wool over the sheep’s eyes and stealing the presidency to destroy America from within. He may not even be a religious terrorist, renouncing our God and laying with other man. But he is a terrorist, nonetheless. A terrorist who’s willing to put his own middling career ahead of our country’s best interests. Does that upset you, America? A man is going to try to step up and silence the only voice that’s willing to engage you and your sense of patriotism. He is the Flight 175 to my tower. The protest to my consulate. He’s the evil outsider, trying his damndest to destroy the very fabric of American life. People of America, I ask you to stay steadfast in your resolve, because this is an evil that we can overcome. Lying within me, there is hope for you all. I have come, but a humble servant of the public, to the XWF for a new type of campaigning. A campaign that preaches the importance of force in order to reach the goals that we Americans have set out to accomplish. And my campaign is strong, it’s focused, and it is ready to put it’s boots on the ground and finally make a difference. Going forward, my message is clear and my resolve is strong. This Monday, a new administration will be stepping into the XWF, one that will stop at nothing to rid itself of the classless, godless enemies that continue to to fester within our society.”

With that, Samuels turns and heads to a slightly wooded area on the property. Two benches seat a few men and Samuels’ manager Representative Ann Fairchild, all clad in camouflage hunting attire, cleaning and inspecting their shotguns. As Samuels approaches he grabs a shotgun of a rack and loads a shell into it. He places a pair of safety glasses on his face and turns towards the camera before lifting his gun.

“This is what my America is all about.”

The camera moves to the tree line as a small orange clay flies out from the crowd and sails towards the trees. With a loud pop, the clay explodes into a fine powder. Samuels smiles towards the camera while the rest of the men all pat him on the back. The camera focuses back towards the tree lines, as muffled gunfire is heard, with hooting and hollering from the shooters mixed in.

“I’m John Samuels, and I approve this message.”

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post