Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its A Shocking Day in the Neighborhood
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-21-2013, 10:24 AM

It was a late on a Wednesday night, and it just seemed like something was amiss. I was sitting on my couch, enjoying an ice cold Pepsi...(what were you thinking?). As I sitting there, I was considering going to bed. It had been a long day and felt exhausted from working at the plant. I grabbed the remote to my television and hit the power button. I stood up and double-checked everything before heading upstairs, passing my display case in the process. Inside resided a few items from my previous job. Not much was in there, just a handful of items. On the bottom shelf was a heavily damaged sledgehammer, stained in dried blood. On the middle shelf sat what looked like a headset and microphone. That was from one of my good friends who i worked very closely with during my time there. On the top shelf sat three of my most prized possessions. They were over-sized golden belts, but were very recognizable. One read Intercontinental Champion along the top of the belt. The second one was a little more obvious based on the design on the main plate on the belt. The second one read Tag Team Champion. The third and final one sat in-between the other two belts on the shelf. The final belt had a custom plate on the bottom of the main plate that read 'Shocker'. The main plate had the phrase World Heavyweight Champion. After looking for a moment, i shut off the light and proceeded towards the staircase. Before I could ascend the staircase, my cell phone began ringing. I stopped and pulled it from my pocket.

Hello?

Oh, hey how's it going Paul?

Not really, what did you have in mind?

This Friday? Yeah I can meet with you then?

OK, sounds good. Alright, bye.

As I hung up the phone, I proceeded up the staircase. While ascending the stairs, I had a menacing look on my face...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

03-21-2013, 08:54 PM

Thursday Afternoon

I head to the Columbus International Airport to get on my flight to meet with Paul at his office in Scarsdale, NY. It seems like forever since I have been in an airport. After getting through the security checkpoints, I head over to the ticketing counter.

Yes, I would like a round trip ticket to New York City please.

Do you have any luggage to check in?

No just my carry-on.

Coach or first-class?

Just coach please.

OK, we have a flight leaving in about an hour and a half, would you like to take that one?

Yeah that's perfect.

A few minutes go by as she prints up the ticket and I pay. After I get my ticket, I head towards the gate area and grab some food for dinner, since its only about an hour or two flight. Time flies when your eating and watching Netflix on your phone. Suddenly...

Now boarding flight 567 to New York City, all rows please. All rows...

Well, guess its time to make my mark...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

03-22-2013, 08:16 AM

After a longer then normal flight, I headed to Paul's office. He wanted to meet with me to discuss a business proposition. I had a feeling it was a big deal, given the factor he wanted to meet so quickly.

Can I help you sir?

Yes, I'm here to see Mister Heyman.

Oh yes, go on in. He has been expecting you.

I proceeded into his office and for some reason there was no Heyman. I sat down figuring he would be in shortly. After about 20 minutes I started to wonder. So I got out of the chair and went back out into the lobby.

Excuse me, but is Mister Heyman going to be here anytime soon?

Yes, he should be back in a few minutes. Would you like some coffee?

No thanks, I'll just wait in his office.

OK. Let me know if you need anything.

I then went back into Heyman's office and took a seat. After about another 25 minutes, there was a rustling coming from what seemed like a closet. I got up and walk over to the door. Yet, before I could open it, a large figure rolled out.

What the hell? Paul?

What? You telling me you've never taken a nap in your coat closet before?

No I can't say that I have. I mean I would expect you to convert your desk into a napping area.

Do I look like George Costanza? In fact, don't answer that. Let's get down to business.

After about a 15 minute discussion, we finally came to an agreement.

So how would you like to start on the 31th?

That sounds fine with me.

Alright, we will see you then.

As I headed out of his office, I pulled out my phone. It was still early in the afternoon, and was looking for something to do. Looks like its time to get some training in. I am kinda stiff from in-ring competition. Oh by the way, did I mention what my previous job was? Just so happens I used to work for another promotion. 3 time Intercontinental Champion, 2 time Tag Team Champion, and 4 time World Heavyweight Champion (holding longest reign in promotion's history). Maybe its time for a new challenge...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(03-22-2013)