Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUKE GUNNAR UPDATE AND INTERVIEW
Luke Gunnar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

10-29-2014, 09:50 PM

After being taken into emergency surgery for a torn rotator cuff, wrestling journalists finally caught up with Luke Gunnar who is making a speedy recovery. An XWF news site writer was granted access to Luke Gunnar's appartment in Lowell, Massachusetts for an interview.

Luke, thanks again for allowing me this time with you.

Yeah, hang on switch to the middle cushion on the couch. We uh, had a dog for a few months, I mean unless you want a hairy piss smelling ass..

Oh, thanks. That was close I guess. So you were injured during a match with Doctor Isaiah Yankem. How were you feeling during the match when you knew you were hurt.

Uhh, that Yankem's a prick? I gotta tell ya, I didn't feel pain until after the pin, I blacked out a little. I don't know if you've been near the guy but, Isaiah, not that great with his oral hygiene for a dentist. His breath smelt like, I don't know, like if you mixed a Big Mac, but like a week old one, with some cough syrup. Fuck, I don't know man it was just nasty.

I wiiill.. definitely remember that..eugh..
What have you been doing with your time while you're recovering.

Back at the warehouse unloading trucks.

..Uh isn't that kind of against 'recovering'? You do only have one good shoulder.

Do you think I pay for this apartment with blowjobs? I need to work. Number one 'cause I'm fucking bored and number two because I have bills to pay man. The minute I can go back to the ring I will but until then I'll do what I have to.

When you do get back to XWF what do you plan to do to make a comeback?

Wrestle? I don't know man, whoever pisses me off I'll lay a boot to them. I obviously still have issues that need to be settled. I guess my days with 'Doctors' of any kind won't even end after my shoulders fixed. But thats saying too much eh?

I don't know if you recall but you did earn a potential title shot during your first match back in August. Any plans on going for a championship?

Eh, if one gets on my nerves, might add a little insult to injury. I don't know who the fuck this guy Theo Pryce is, I've been too busy with the warehouse work to watch what's going on but he better know that when I come back, it's the same old story, take down everyone. Survival of the fittest.

Luke Gunnar has no scheduled date to return but it is expected within the next month. More details and updates will be posted as they are recieved.

[Image: HJjQGDo.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-29-2014, 10:20 PM

The Doctor sits alone behind his desk in his office, certainly, a familiar place to some... The Doctor raises his glass high above his head.

[Image: nlWxAW7.jpg]
"Mister Gunnar! Hello, my friend! How wonderful it is to see you again! Here's to a speedy recovery... Hope to see you again, very soon. Remember, my doors are always open. Feel free to stop in anytime.

The Doctor pours the entire drink down the hatch and slams the glass down onto the desk.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post