Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 03:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Likes/Hates
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-27-2014, 06:31 PM

The likes and hates systems have had a small problem arise when I was working on some stuff in the back area today so I've had to take them down for now, since I'm not sure what else they might have caused an issue with had I left them up. Normally I am able to recount their stats using a function but this time it threw errors, so I have to find the needle in the haystack that caused the errors and make sure they aren't also messing anything else up on the boards.

This is also a good time for me to finally transition us into the more improved like system that I've had in mind for a while. It will have more features such as distinguishable IC vs OOC likes, collapsible view under the posts to reduce clutter, and "remove" buttons in case you clicked the wrong thing by mistake or changed your mind, and the new system should also be more reliable but will take some time to cross over.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit