Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-29-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Possession
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-16-2013, 04:35 PM

The crisp cool air of the dark night flew along the street with the rough winds. The curtains were flailing in the wind due to the open window, as if they were two young children at a ball attempting a dance for the first time. The blackness of the night made it very difficult for anyone to see in the house, the electricity had been turned off the day before from unpaid electricity bills and candles were lit around to help lead the way. In a dimly lit room laid a bed, three candles around the room to keep it lit and a bedside table. On the table lied the holy book of God, placed there by one of the men standing in the room. There were four men in the room, three standing, and one restrained on the bed.

One could call this an exorcism or any other name for attempting to make a demon leave the host’s body. The host in this case being a man by the name of Lane, his brothers Avery and Aaron were standing at the bed side with a holy priest, Father Nicholas. The brothers are both terrified as to what has happened to their little brother, he hasn’t been the same as of late. Usually so fun, loving, kind, he has recently been acting heartless, cold, and as if there was just nothing going on in his head.

Avery knew he had to call someone when Lane was found one night just staring at the wall where there was a demonic carving. 666 “The Number of the Beast” It was what had been carved into the wall. But how, why, Lane had nothing in his hands and it wasn’t until Avery saw the blood drip from his fingernails that he knew.

Now with Lane restrained on the bed both Avery and Aaron found a little more security in “saving” their little brother.

.:Father Nicholas:.

“In the Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Ghost.
Amen.

Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies,
Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in "our battle against principalities and powers,
against the rulers of this world of darkness,
against the spirits of wickedness in the high places

Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to His likeness
and whom He has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil.

The Holy Church venerates you as her guardian and protector;
to you, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven.
Pray therefore the God of Peace to crush Satan beneath our feet,
that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church.
Offer our prayers to the Most High,
that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us;
take hold of "the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan,
bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit
"that he may no longer seduce the nations."

A prayer that makes Lane’s once limp body begin to convulse. Hands ripping at the restraints, legs kicking on the mattress, they know Lane is no longer in control of his own body.

:???:
“FUCK YOU!”

A voice that is not even close to Lane’s is shouting from his mouth.

:Demon:
“You are all going to die tonight….

Starting with you FATHER!”

The bible flies off of the table next to the bed and just misses Father Nicholas. The brothers flee to the corner of the room in terror, hugging with streams of tears pouring down their once dry faces. They both are begging the priest to help their brother return to normal.

Amazingly the priest is not fazed by the flying book and he stands strong with his faith, a faith that would even make Angelus look like he didn’t believe in himself. Father Nicholas retrieves the book from the ground and begins to read versus as he is sprinkling holy water on the demon possessing Lane’s body.

A few more tugs on the restraints would free the right arm of the very powerful demon, blood spilled from the wrist, a crimson waterfall flowing from the cut that the restraints left. The eyes of the demon widened the mouth stopped talking and only smiled after licking some of the blood off of the wrist.

A red flash splatters the camera in the corner of the roof; all that we can do now is listen to the screams of the demon as the priest attempts to free Lane’s body of evil.

The television screen turns black and Cobra shakes his head in disapproval. The priest that was in the video is now looking at Crimson Cobra.

“He was saved; I rid the evil from his soul. I can’t say what happened after that fact because the possession did end up slicing the man’s wrist he was taken to a hospital is all I can say. Nevertheless I will be able to aid you in the exorcism that you requested. Just let me know where the possessed person is and I can be there within the week.”

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
“Well that would be the other part of the problem Father, I don’t exactly know where he is all I know is he is coming for me.”

A confused and disturbed face comes over Father Nicholas. He puts his hands on the hard brown wooden table and pushes his comfortable leather rolling chair out, he stands in his office and places a shoulder on Cobra’s arm.

“Uhhhhmmmm… alright then, how exactly do you know this?”

Crimson Cobra knows that his insane story of his dead mother coming back to him is going to make him sound crazy but what other choice does he have. He needs help and he needs it before his dad reaches him and tries to rip his head off.

“Well Father you’re going to think I am crazy but I see my mother-“

“Your dead mother?”

“Yes, I see my dead mother. She told me that a demon has possessed my father’s soul and that he is coming to finish the job that he couldn’t do when he wasn’t possessed.”

“Your father has tried to kill you before?!”

“Not directly but it is very much like that yes. He left me in a house to fend for myself at an age too young to do anything. No food, no money, nothing, I was left for dead.”

“I see well I am sorry Dakota but there happens to be no way that I can help you. If you are able to restrain him like the brothers in that video I promise you that I can help but I am very sorry there is nothing else I can help with yet. My duties are at the church.”

Crimson Cobra gets out of his seat and storms out of the church. The damnation of hell’s fire was behind Cobra as he sped off. Anger in his heart beginning to take over, but isn’t this just what his father wants or the demon. Satan is all that is anger, all that is evil, and now he is a part of Crimson Cobra.

“I don’t need to fear someone like my tag team partner when I have real matters to worry about like hell coming for me. Crimson Deadly once was undefeated and now much like I was he has been beaten time and time again. You are not more deadly than a Cobra and I will have to prove that Monday night when my ladders will rise higher than your own."

I will keep my number one contention and I will be the one to put down the charismatic enigma, the only worthy opponent on Monday nights. Deadly you can bring your brother or manager or whoever you want I know them just as well as I know you and I will tell you now that a wanna be heavy metal guitarist along with an old man will not be stopping the snake from keeping what is his.”

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(03-18-2013)