Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 09:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Poll: Will Leroy publicly humiliated KnightMask?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, absolutely
0%
0 0%
No, because there is no humiliation in getting totally destroyed by Leroy
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

KNIGHTMASK: YOU SUCK!
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

03-14-2013, 04:32 PM

Steve Sayors, the pathetic chicken of a man, finds Big Bad Leroy in the weight room, bench pressing an impossible amount of weight.

[Image: ronnie-coleman-bench-press.jpg]

Steve Stayors starts chattering his teeth, completely psyched out by the superior individual he sees before him. Leroy, smelling fear, throws the weights aside and flexes as he stares down Steve Sayors.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbVloTbk2G4FP9uN5CK8B...4EIHYw900d]

Big Bad Leroy: Sayors, what you got to say to me, you pathetic coward? Did you know that earlier today, I saved an old lady on the subway from a gang of killers, just because I could? What did you do today, weakling?

Sayors: I wanted to ask you about your m-m-m-match with KnightMask?

Leroy: Match? You mean that legalized execution of a total slaughter? Well, I just told you everything I think about it. KnightMask is a loser and a bum. He barely defeated that punk that tried to replace him and in fact, the fake KnightMask was actually tougher than the real KnightMask, he just had first match jitters...when I slaughter KnightMask, I want that punk that tried to steal his spot back...get on it Sayors!

Steve Sayors starts to leave...

Leroy: I meant when we were done, you chicken. Now, look at my girl over there, Vixen...

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165113.0...0720;image]

Sayors looks over at Vixen...

Leroy: What are you doing, looking at my girl, Sayors? Point is, look at her...

Sayors looks again, Leroy grabs him by his scrawny neck!

Leroy: KnightMask don't even deserve to be in the same building as her...she'd break every bone in his body if she was blindfolded, hung upside down and shot dead! You think a wimp like KnightMask deserves to even look at my girl? If I catch him even lookin' at her, I am gonna break him apart even worse than Vixen would if she caught him first!

Leroy drops Sayors and starts flexing.

Leroy: But I don't need Vixen's help in this match, because I got Jade watching my back! Check out Jade over there, looking crazy!

[Image: Larissa_reis_scr9.jpg]

Leroy: Jade is a lethal weapon that would shred KnightMask apart with ease! Ain't know way she'd even let him get his grubby little wannabe superhero hands on me!

Steve Sayors: What about KnightMask's submission expertise? The fact that he was a former Abu Dhabi world champion? Does that worry you?

Leroy: Are you listening to any thing I said, pencil neck? Jade and Vixen would pull KnightMask apart into two pieces, bro. It wouldn't even be fair. Dude would be one half hither, other half tither like humpty dumpty but with blood!

Steve Sayors: So, you're saying, you're not worried about KnightMask because Jade and Vixen will handle him for you?

Leroy: WHAT KIND OF COWARD DO YOU THINK I AM, COWARD? MAKE A WOMAN DO THE FIGHTING FOR ME? THAT'S IT! THAT'S THE FINAL STRAW! I'M GONNA EAT YOU ALIVE SAYORS!

Steve Sayors runs like a scared rabbit out of the weight room, as Leroy chases after him.

[Image: bfnrkb0.jpg]
[Image: bannerfans_7149387.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post