Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
By The Cover of Night
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-14-2013, 01:02 PM

Is The Gun Really Necessary?

Narrator: Neil Capra

Melanie reaches onto the floor of the car and pulls out a Colt .45. Shit's going to get bad real fast, I can't help but think. I hear a cold snickering in the back of my head...

This will be so glorious!

Of course, Kim has something to say about this predicament. Oh how did I not think would happen?

You do know that with that gun I could give you an emergency lobotomy, right?

You wouldn't, however.

You know what they say about drastic times, right?

Message received, boss.

How good, you aren't a total ]

Original. Isn't that the 6th time this week you've said that?

[pink]Well, when you're as busy as I am making sure you aren't being a fucking pussy all the time, you can't always be bothered to think of new insults!

Terrible, terrible excuse Kim. Try harder next time!

You know what? I'll just give you the silent treatment! That'll show you!

I sigh, relieved that she'll finally stop talking to me. Even if it's only a moment before she realizes that I want her to shut up, that is...

The car is pulling over...

Why?

Are they going to sell me out?

Melanie is hiding the gun under her shirt. The police officer exits his car and walks over to the car I'm in. This is not good, to say the least. The driver rolls down the window and the police officer starts to speak.

Police Officer: "Sorry to waste your time, but there's been a murder in the area."

The girls all give a convincing fake gasp, and the police officer continues.

"I was wondering if any of you saw anything, but I'll take it you didn't. Go on your way, and be careful."

He didn't even acknowledge me! I don't know why, but it comes as a relief that they know so little as to not even think of me as a suspect! My joy is dashed soon however, by a familiar voice in the back of my head...

A proverbial get out of jail free card I am to presume...

God dammit, not this guy. Kim's a freak, but this douche is just nonsensical!

I just want to see how you're coping, knowing you're a murderer now...

Fuck off. My conscience is clear. Kim's control caused it. I accept no responsibilities for it.

Just like being homeless?

That was my fault, and I do accept responsibilities for that.

No need to be so hostile, Neil. I just want to see if you're okay...

You aren't helping me to be okay, so fuck off.

Oh, but I am Neil. One day you'll thank me...

And you know this how?

Stranger things have happened to me. Stranger things have happened to you, too!

Is that another of your codes?

Do you think it is?

I think it's a song lyric.

Doesn't answer my question.

Like you've answered none of my questions.

Very well. For my time is short, I will leave you now...

Good!

The car is back on the road again. Melanie places the gun back in the box as carefully as possible. She closes the box, and lets out a deep breath.

"That was way too fucking close..."

Derelict in my Dreams

Narrator: ???

Now now, allow yourself to listen to me instead of blocking me out for a change...

I'm here to set you back adrift on the path of life...

So you are no longer derelict in your dreams...

Planning out how to help you has been difficult, to say the least...

I do feel as though I have the best treatment method now, Neil...

All I ask for you to do is to open your eyes...

Can you do that for me?

After you open your eyes, I need you to let me into your heart...

Remember, if we may go back to your career for a second, you have a match on Monday...

I need you to vent about it...

Don't worry, I'll be right there to help you if you need help, Neil...

Now go ahead and rip these two to shreds!

Stranger Things Have Happened To Me...

Speaker: Neil Capra

"What do I have before me this week?

A tag match on Monday Night Madness?

An unlikely partner in one Mike Rhodes?

Two rejects of opponents that even Alex Shawn could beat?

Say it ain't so!

First, I'd like to address Mr. Heyman for a moment. How are you, Paulie? I bet you think you're real clever with your little sneak attack on me last week. You were probably laughing about it all night in the office with your little riot cop. Listen, Paul. You may have won a single, solitary battle. The war on the other hand is not over. In fact, you'd better get your little lap dog who has been hit in the head enough to think you're giving him a good job ready on the security detail to hunt for me now, because I promise that you won't be able to contain the mess I plan to make if I see him before he sees me...

Next, my opponent last week, Agony. A man who has failed two straight times in defeating me, and in an interview pulls the weakest of all cards to use as a defense. Get this, those who don't care enough about Agony to watch an interview he took part in (Though I bet that's 97% of the XWF audience, thus giving him the second lowest approval rating of any person on the roster. Second only to Alex Shawn, of course.) He tried to claim that I have friends in high places! How stupid can one man be? I swear he only acts like a multiple personality freakazoid to get around the fact that he's a rather unintelligent individual and doesn't want to be called on it!

Moving out of things that have actual substance, I have to speak of my partner, Mike Rhodes. Mike, I offer a couple words of advice to you.

Stay out of my way

Next, and even less interesting, Beautiful Bobby Dean. Now, before the collective 'Who?' responses to this literal nobody, I would like to say my piece on him. Bobby, you may or may not be beautiful. That will change on Monday, however. I will smash your face against everything in that damn arena until I break every bone in your head! From there, I will rip out one of your teeth and make you swallow it! In short, I will fuck you up.

Last, and definitely least, World-1 International.

Loser.

Failure.

Sucker.

Idiot.

No talent.

No hope of success.

Subhuman.

Dumbfuck.

Those words are some of the words that are written on my wrist tape. I used to think they described me pretty well. I can't say that anymore, however...

Do you want to know why?

Because they fit you better..."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
(03-16-2013)