Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Meeting
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-26-2014, 09:36 AM

Date: August 25, 2014

The strip joint is full of strippers and men emptying their wallets just to have said strippers dance on their laps. One of the men giving money to the scantly-clad women is "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane, who looks like he's having the best time of his life. After all, he did defeat the former Trio Tag Champions and managed to walk out of the building with two of the three belts, so why shouldn't he celebrate? Just then, the Aerial Knight, Johnathan Heartsford storms into the building, looking rather pissed and with his hands balled up into fists. One of the girls notices this well dressed man and saunters towards him, confident that she'll score big tonight. She caresses Johnathan's shoulder and speaks to him loud enough where her voice is overpowering the music.

"Hey there, handsome; my name's Cookie. How about you and I get into the oven and become well baked?"

He pays Cookie no mind as he shoves her aside, possibly into another client that doesn't dress so sharply. He walks around the club rejecting most of the girls that come for him as he searches for Vinnie. He eventually finds Vinnie buried by a group of strippers that are holding two of the three Trios titles. They seem to be kissing them for good luck. Disgusted, Johnathan snatches the titles and shoos the women aside, causing them to walk off with a groan and a moan. Vinnie is obviously upset by this and looks up at the knight, who is very aggrivated by him.

"So, this is how my future opponent, one third of the Trio Tag Team Champions, trains for his matches? By having a harem of wenches crowd around him and pleasure him so? You disgust me."

Vinnie smiles at him, dragging both of the belts closer to his waist, almost as if he's going to put them on while sitting down. Johnathan becomes increasingly annoyed by his carefree attitude.

"Well, well, well, if it ain't Sir Lancelot, right here in the flesh! What are you doing in Oklahoma, dude? Shouldn't you be sitting at the round table?"

Johnathan scoffs.

"You're still going with that, are you? At least Sir Lancelot was a knight that actually did his fucking job. He also was a knight that was well trained in combat. What you're doing is not training in any sense of the word."

Vinnie just laughs at Johnathan.

"You know what you need, dude? You need to relax! I tell you what, have a seat, man, I'll buy you a lapdance or two - it's the least a champion like me can do for a nobody like you. Cookie! Come back over here sugartits... hey you know what? Bring Desiree and Cleopatra with you! Can you believe there's a chick here who calls herself Chandelier? I don't think she can read, dude."

The strippers begin to walk towards Vinnie, but Johnathan shoos them away again. This annoys Vinnie quite a bit.

"What the hell, man? Who comes to a strip club to talk to the other men?"

"A man on an agenda, that's who. I had such high hopes for you, Sir Lane. I thought for sure that when I got into that ring, you would give it everything you've got to make sure that I don't walk out the victor. I hoped that you would at least try to show me that honor in this federation wasn't swallowed up by egomaniacs, wenches and crackpots that are waiting for someone to simply give up."

"You need to pump your brakes a little but there, man! You think I'd be draped in gold if I were any of that? You think I'd have beat three surefire hall of fame competitors at Relentless? You think chicks across the country would be lining up to meet me? You got it all wrong, dude, and I might just have to show you a little early that what I am is a bonafide megastar!"

At this point, Vinnie stands to his feet, strapping both belts on.

"Actually, you're an egomaniac and a crackpot. You're just an immature little brat who thinks that the entire world revolves around himself and only himself. You said that your teammate, who is a wench herself, depended on you to win the match. You acted like the main attraction of the team, but all you were was a side character in a much bigger production. There were people out there who wanted to see an honorable win and celebration from your team; but all they got was your fucking attitude and how you're no different than the men you say that you're better than."

"Dude, I don't even know what the fuck you mean. I won the belts, I pinned Sebastian Duke, and I'll snap Zoey in half soon enough. What the hell are you even trying to say?"

"I'm saying that you need to take me seriously. You need to take the person you took the title from seriously. Most importantly, you need to take yourself seriously. You're a champion now, and this is not how true, honorable champions act."

"You need to watch your tongue, buddy. You talk a lot about honor and valor and all sorts of good sounding words, but none of that's going to help you in the ring, dude. It ain't gonna help you right here right now, either, if you keep walking into my life and trying to tell me what to say and do!"

"Will you listen to me for two damn minutes?! I'm telling you to grow up. You're acting like a fucking idiot who still thinks he's a child. If you want to make this belt mean something, you have to fucking prove it to me by training for your match against me. Not by getting your rocks off of whatever fucking creatures these wenches are! This isn't your A-Game! This isn't even a game! This is a fucking joke!"

Vinnie is fucking fuming right now.

"If you don't start taking yourself seriously by the time of our match, I'll stiff you so hard, you'll be coughing up blood for the next week!"

Not wanting to cause an outburst, Vinnie holds in his anger and storms out of the building. Johnathan follows him out, not wanting to attract any more strippers. The camera then cuts to static.

((OOC: Special thanks for Loverboy for helping me make this RP possible! Also for writing for Vinnie in this RP.))

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AerialKnight's post:
Vincent Lane (08-26-2014), Zoey Ryback (08-26-2014)