Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 03:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture of Perfection
Mike Valentine

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-25-2014, 06:48 PM

Scene opens up onto the reflection of a handsome young man. He looks at himself with a cocky smirk, flexing his muscles. He blows himself a kiss and literally talks to his own reflection.

Mike Valentine: Oh...my....god. Look at you. In-fuckin'-credible. How you could even think of comin' here and competin' with this pool of ugly is beyond me. He bends forward slightly and tenses up, toned physique shining under the light. But it's okay, right Mikey? Because someone has to let all these people know what perfection looks like. He leans back and strikes a Heisman pose, before turning to the camera. Xtreme Wrestling Federation...and especially you, Darren...old buddy old pal...The Picture of Perfection is here. It's time that you all see why all the ladies love Michael Valentine.

And these ugly mugs? They're just gonna be Heart Broken.

After his introduction, the scene fades out. We don't see him taking a "Selfie" on his iPhone, nor do we see him dial the number he dials "Darren Dangerous". An old friend...

Mike Valentine: Come on Darren...pick up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mike Valentine's post:
Satoko (08-25-2014)
Blizzard Offline
Big Cock

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-26-2014, 07:06 AM

You think yo ass is pretty but I'm the prettiest mothafucka in this joint.

*Flexes and his shirt explodes off his body*

[Image: hw7M8KM.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post