Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Letters to Niko (RP 1)
Kennedy Nikomedes Offline
For America!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-06-2014, 05:09 PM

[Image: large_Kennedy-Library-Jan27-06.jpg]
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library
Boston, Massachusetts

Kennedy Nikomedes and his entourage arrived at the John F. Kennedy library in Boston in classic American style. They didn't fly up from Florida on a private jet. They didn't even fly commercially. They didn't have a motorcade of a dozen limousines. No, that's not Kennedy Nikomedes. His entourage travels by a bus bought and paid for by his own private funds. Kennedy Nikomedes is the kind of man that believes serving the public does not include wasting their hard earned money on frivolous material items like jets and limousines.

As the entourage begins to enter the library, Kennedy Nikomedes and his staff all hold their right hand over their hearts in a salute to the large American flag that hangs in the commons area. His staff begins to prepare for their television spot this evening and Kennedy retreats to the left side of the commons area. Attached to the wall is a large portrait of the 35th President of the United States, John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Kennedy's chief of staff, James Williams, politely interrupts. “Niko, we're almost ready for you.”

”Good,” he says, not once taking his eyes off of the portrait. ”This should be a fun event,” he remarks.

“Niko, I still think the questions should be vetted,” James says with a look of worry in his eyes. “We don't know the kind of questions that are in those letters.”

Finally removing his eyes from the portrait, he exclaims ”Look, I want transparency. I don't want anyone to think that I'll be anything other than what I am. I'm a man of the people and they, the people of this once great nation, need to see this. As is, where is,” he concludes.

“Yes sir. I understand,” James says before looking down at his watch. “Two minutes until show time, Governor.”

James retreats to the set, where he takes a seat in a chair similar to that of a director. A large canvas bag sits upon the table. Within the bag, hundreds of letters from all over the nation. The contents of which, worry the Florida Governors Chief of Staff greatly.

Moments later, the Governor himself takes a seat next to James Williams and removes his jacket and his tie with his chief of staff giving him evil eyes.

“What's the deal?” he asks.

”What's the deal with what?” Niko asks in response.

“The jacket and tie,” James replies with an inquisitive look. “Not wearing it makes you look like some guy down the street that just left the office for the day,” James says in an almost sarcastic tone.

”So what?” Niko remarks. ”I'm not just an empty suit, James. The people need to see that. It's warm in here and I'm not about to sit here in a suit and tie in the heat. Would any everyday American remain in a jacket and tie if they were in here?” Niko asks sharply.

James simply shakes his head as he's given the signal that they are going live in just seconds. The lights are blazing and the light on the camera is lit, giving them the signal.

“Good evening, America,” James says, welcoming the American public to the broadcast. “I'd like to welcome you to a very special event tonight. I am James Williams. I am the Chief of Staff to Florida Governor Kennedy Nikomedes. And this right here,” he says as he points toward the large mail bag to his left, “Is why we're here. Thousands of letters have come in from all over the United States directed toward the Governor and I can promise you, that none of these letters have been vetted. They've not yet been seen by anyone from the Nikomedes Administration and I assure you, I will read any questions word for word so long as wording is appropriate for a family audience. Governor, are you ready?” he asks.

”Fire away, chief,” Niko says with a smile.

“The first question comes from Britney Lewis from Beckley, West Virginia,” he says as he skims the letter. “Governor, Britney is 17 years of age and two months pregnant. She's considering her options and giving serious consideration to abortion. Britney would like to know, if you become President, what you will do in terms of abortion,” he concludes.

”Britney, let me just start by saying that it is your choice. Personally, I don't favor abortion. Allow me to add to that, Britney, and to those of you watching this at home, that as President, I would never try to legislate what a woman can or can not do with her body.” he says emphatically.

”However, let me just say,” he says. ”Let me just say to you, and to many others like you, that I urge you to consider other options. There are countless couples all over the nation and the world that wait years to adopt a child because they are unable to conceive one of their own. I strongly urge you to consider adoption prior to considering abortion.” He pauses and stares directly into the camera before continuing, ”Let me tell you, that as a man, and as a citizen of this nation, I support your decision and stand behind you no matter what you decide.”

“Governor, this next one is from Bubba J. Clinton of Washington, D.C.,” James says as he begins to skim the letter. He concludes and tosses it aside.

”What did it say?” Niko asks.

“Nothing,” James replies. “Forget it, let's move on,” he continues.

”No,” Niko insists as he sips on a glass of water. ”I'd like to know what it says.” he concludes.

James hesitates, but finally gives in. “Bubba J. Clinton would like you to go back to Serbia,” James smirks.

Kennedy Nikomedes lets out a chuckle before replying, ”I can assure you all, I've never even been to Serbia,” he concludes, still smiling and shaking his head.

“Oh lord,” James says as he picks up the next letter.

”What is it?” Niko asks.

“You want them all read, Governor, so,” James says with a slight smile. “Jeff Bill Clanton of Hope, Arkansas says,” he pauses with a smile. “No seriously, go back to Serbia,” he says with a slight laugh. “By the way, the word 'seriously' is misspelled,” James says as he shows the mistake to Niko. Both men laugh a little as Niko looks at the letter more intently.

”Let's move on, James,” Niko insists. ”There's serious mail in there, I'm sure,” he concludes.

“Oh my,” James says with yet even more laughter as he reads the next letter. “This letter comes from a guy named 'Bronco Bill' from Schenectady, New York,” he says with a smile. “Bronco Bill says, after your interview with Brokaw, your favorability ratings are through the roof. It'll be hard for Hilary Rod – er, Henry Clinton Rodham to beat you. Have you left for Serbia yet?” he reads. “I think it's obvious who this is from,” James says.

”President Clinton,” Niko starts. ”I think your wife will have to settle for being a former First Lady and Secretary of State, because there's no way she'll beat anyone at anything. Right Monica?” he jokes with a wink.

“Governor, the next question comes from a Jonathan Walker,” he says as he starts to skim the letter. “Jonathan is 15 and from a small town in Iowa. He would like you to talk about the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. His first question is have you seen the promo released by Zoey Ryback?” he asks.

”Short answer, Jonathan,” he replies. “Yes I have.”

“He continues to ask a question regarding her,” James says as he continues to skim the letter. “And her released promo. He says he'd like to echo a question she posed and ask why a man aspiring to be President of the United States would show up on something as vulgar as the XWF?” he asks.

”Jonathan,” the Governor starts. ”Let me answer the question, then I'll talk directly to Zoey,” he says. ”I've always been a fan of the industry and let me tell you why a man like me would show up in a place like that.

“The XWF is the number one wrestling promotion in the entire world. Being there, allows me to reach millions of people I wouldn't be able to reach in traditional ways. Being part of the XWF will allow me the opportunity to reach them and inspire them to give a damn about their nation. I want to be able to inspire the younger generation that historically speaking, has no interest in Government and elections, to take an interest. I want them to stand up and be heard. I want them to help me get to the White House so that I can continue the work I've started in Florida.

“I want to bring peace and prosperity back to the United States. I want to bring back the American Dream which is nearly dead. I can't do that without the help of the younger generation. The younger generation is filled with future CEO's and Presidents. If we don't take the steps now, to recreate the Government in the image of an Abraham Lincoln, a George Washington or a Thomas Jefferson, then I fear it'll be too late. Greed has caused the government to become a ruthless environment full of lobbyists and corporate fat cats pulling the strings of YOUR elected representatives.

“Under a Nikomedes Presidency, the power returns to main street. The power returns to the people of this nation that work their tails off day in and day out to put food on the table.

“I can't do it if none of the next generation gives a damn. I need the next generation to give a damn. Together, we'll reclaim this nation that is of the people, by the people, and for the people.

“That is why I signed on with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. It's merely a tool to reach a broader audience,”
the Governor concludes.

”Now Zoey,” he says, referring to his Warfare opponent. ”Let me address you personally since this has turned into a wrestling forum and not an 'I'm running for President' forum. Which, I guess, is exactly the same thing for me.

“I wasn't lying when I said I saw your promo. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, that you were impressed with what I did in my first match. That truly speaks volumes to me that I've made the right choice.

“I want you to know right up front that regardless of the outcome, you have a friend in Kennedy Nikomedes. In fact, I'm a friend of all mankind.

“Zoey, I'm running for President because I believe that this nation is on the brink of collapse. Our very way of life is threatened and past administrations have done nothing to stop in. In fact, they've probably expedited the process.

“When I'm President, I will go to the extreme, pardon the pun, to ensure that term limits are installed for all levels of the Federal Government. I make no secret of the fact that I'm wealthy, but I will send you every bank statement I have ever received. Every penny I have is a penny I earned through my own hard work.

“But you're right. I do pander to the masses. However its not the mass of CEO's and other big fat cats. I pander to the masses of the American people. I will work hard for them. At the end of the day, Zoey, I'd also be working for you. I'd be working to allow the American people to resume their chase of the American Dream. I'd be working to make our once great nation, something to be proud of once again.

“I can do better. I can do better than the previous administrations, Zoey, and I will. If you, and people like you go out there in November 2016 and put Kennedy Nikomedes in the White House, I promise to put America back in first place. I'm not saying it will be easy, in fact, its quite the contrary.

“It is an uphill battle, but with you and people like you standing and fighting beside me, we will prevail. Nothing is more resilient than an American with his or her back against the wall. Zoey, don't you understand this? Do you not understand that I love this nation? My blood flows the red the white and the blue and with the undying spirit of John Fitzgerald Kennedy as my witness, Zoey, we will prevail. We will fight the good fight and we will not rest, until we take our nation back!

“Now, I understand your concern when you mention what happened to President Kennedy, but I assure you. I assure you, Zoey, that even if something were to happen to me, I have inspired, and will continue to inspire others to continue on with the fight. To continue on with the struggle. To continue resurrect this nation.

“You're right, I'm not better than you or anyone else, and that is simply because I am ONE of you.

“In conclusion, Zoey Ryback. I plan to move this nation forward, though I can not do it alone. I do need your help and I'd never deny that fact. I want you and every hard working everyday American on my side.

“Let me leave you with a quote made famous by another Kennedy. I know I will be in the cross hairs at some point, if I'm not already. Because no matter what happens to me, Zoey...

“The work goes on...

“The cause endures...

“The hope still lives...

“With your help, Zoey, the dream shall never die.

“I leave you now, Zoey. To contemplate what I've said. To think about this nation. To think about the hidden legacy left behind by John F. Kennedy. I leave you, Zoey, until tomorrow night. I hope to hear from you,”
he concludes as the segment fades out.

Kennedy Nikomedes now accepts XBUX as campaign contributions.

[Image: AUnmMuB.jpg]

"Some men see things as they are and say why. I dream things that never were and say why not."
~~Senator Robert F. Kennedy~~
"Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer.
Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us seek
our own responsibility for the future."

~~President John Fitzgerald Kennedy~~

"The work begins anew. The hope rises again. And the dream lives on."
~~Senator Ted Kennedy~~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kennedy Nikomedes's post:
Ozymandias (08-06-2014), Zoey Ryback (08-06-2014)