Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fading Memories.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-05-2014, 04:29 AM

What should I do?

I called Pierre and Morgan relentlessly to no avail. I felt awfully betrayed by Pierre after he helped Morgan in his escape. I thought we both wanted what was best for my brother but it seems Pierre is content with Morgan’s death. He wants to just give up. Not me. You can say what you want about me, there’s a lot of things that I am but a quitter? No. That’s not the man I have grown up to become.

The sun beams down on me on the August morning in Truro, Cornwall. I sit in my car, minging from the bad night’s sleep and completely exhausted.

I am caught in two minds. Giving up on Morgan and going to the gym so that I can get some much needed training in for my match with Cain OR continuing to search for the man who took me in and saved my life. The thing is, am I simply delaying the inevitable by intervening with his life? Was Pierre right? Maybe he was too far gone.

I had my iPhone on me, so if they needed me I am sure they would contact me. I need to train.

I headed to the gym, with immediate feelings of guilt trailing behind.

When I arrived at the gym that I had trained at since Blaine showed it to me the room completely emptied almost immediately. This was more than odd, yet I was used to it. Back when I was a child every single room would exit as I entered.

For a moment, I sat down in the locker room, with the Television Championship between my legs. I stared into its gleaming gold and it stared back. I wiped my head with a towel before heading into the gym but as I did, Blaine emerged from the shadows.

“Wh...wha...what?” I was baffled, he died almost a year ago now. He looked strong and he was wearing his favoured red suit, I had never understood his taste in fashion.

“So Steve, look how far you’ve come. From nothing, to X-Treme Champion, to 24/7 Briefcase Holder, to Television Champion, what’s next? The Universal Championship may very well suit you. Or perhaps some tag team gold? Who knows? What I want to know though Steve is, what’s more important to you. Your own flesh and blood, or some gold strapped around your waist? Sort your priorities out Steve,” his cold whispers struck me deep.

At that point, Stewart emerged from the shadows. This was the worst reunion of all time.

“Think of everything that you have worked towards. Think of all of the people that have tried to help you Steve, simply because they know that you, deep down, are a decent human being. Morgan never tried to help you before the other night, are you forgetting that he was originally part of the plot to murder you? Or is there something I am missing? He is no brother of yours, not truly. Look at me, and look at Blaine. Neither of us are your immediate family, but we are the people who tried to help you. Although you couldn’t help us, that is not your fault. Fate has its own cruel twist on life, leaving the man who needs help, helpless,” Stewarts bold words were as fierce he was.

I slammed the locker door shut and banged my fist against the locker. Both of their faces weren’t the same as they used to be. Their faces were merely shades of fog. The only thing that remained strong was their piercing eyes.

Isn’t it weird how time can leech at a man’s memory? Even those he promised never to forget were becoming silhouettes made of mist.

The next person to emerge from the shadows had me in pieces. Her beady blue eyes looked at me up and down, her sad smile was warm.

“You really do not know yourself at all do you Steve? So much so that you would have the memories of people from your past appear to help you decide your actions,” her voice was as beautiful as it had ever been.

“What do you mean? Have you appear? You are not real? Lacey?”

“We’re in your head, but that doesn’t mean your memory of us is not real,” she said sarcastically.

“You need to know though Steve, that Morgan is probably the only thing you have left now. It takes you an extreme amount of time to put your trust in someone, whether it’s someone you love or merely someone you like. He is all that you have left,”

“Yet he tried to murder me merely a year ago!” I bellowed, furious with myself and with my mind - although I suppose they are the same thing, really.

“And YOU of all people would hold a mistake against someone? Come on Steve. If the people in this room did not forgive you for your sins then you never would have had anyone, not really,” she said softly as a tear trickled down both of our faces.

“And YOU of all people should know all about mistakes, Steve,” I knew that voice, it sent a shiver down my spine and my blood curdled. I turned, his face was the only one that remained entirely clear.

“Father,” I said with spite and shock.

“You tore this family apart and you will not forgive your final blood relative in this world that actually cares about you? The rest just see you as a glorified fighter who butchered the rest of his family. You should be clinging to him as he clings to life. You are the reason that all of this happened, you who murdered your mother to come into this world are the SOLE reason for all of this chaos! You complain that chaos follows you Steve, well I have got some fucking news for you, you are the chaos. You are the terrors. Do you truly think that you have been fighting for what’s right all of this time? No. You have been fighting because of your own selfishness and desire to climb your way to the top. You happily stepped on every single one of us in order to make it there, and by god, you’re going to do it to Morgan as well,” my blood began to boil as my father venomously spat words at me in hope that every single one would make me suffer.

“Oh and you, Steve, if God is just, you’ll be burning for the rest of eternity once this cruel life of yours is over,”

“Oh and what God is that, Seth? If God was truly real then why is the world filled with so much hatred, so much evil, and men like you,”

“I knew you would say that. I have told you this before though Steve, there are no men like me, only me. You’re blind, open your eyes. If the fires I surrounded you in when you were a mere boy did what they were supposed to do then all of us would be alive,”

“And I wouldn’t have met the greatest man I have ever met,” Stewart said boldly, squaring up to my Father.

“Now, now, there’s no need for simple memories to get at one another,” Blaine stepped between the two, and all four of them turned and stared at me.

“No matter what decision you make, you shall lose,” Stewart said softly, a tear rolled down his old face.

"I've already lost," I told myself.

Lacey stepped forward and kissed me on the forehead before all of them faded into nothingness.

I opened my eyes and I gazed into my Television Championship once again.

I wanted to hold this in my arms forever, as my
memories faded.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Ozymandias (08-05-2014)