Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 08:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dances with Death.
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-07-2014, 06:36 AM

(ooc: Sorry if its not the best. Life got in the way.)

~Zak POV~

No one knew the full extent of damage, no one. My sister’s already fragile mental state was just shattered and even the Uncles were worried. Currently, she was locked inside a room with the Uncles and a man, a man that had betrayed the Family. I looked over at the man standing guard with me, my sister’s first love, Damien Callaway. He looked a little sick but hell, after hearing screams for almost two hours, we all were looking sick. Finally, four gunshots reached our ears and we stood just as the doors opened to reveal a blood covered, Micah Castile.

“Is it done?”

She didn’t say anything, just walked past us with a blank face. My eyes slide over to Damien, who looked back confused. This was something new, normally she would tell us the details but…now she just didn’t seem to care as she pulled open the cabinet in the wall across the hall from the Death Room. I flinched slightly when I noticed her pulling out sharp throwing knives and a handful of poisoned darts.

“What are you doing?”

Again, she remained silent as she placed her toys into her pockets and turned down the hall. Damien started to chase after her but my hand prevented him from going any farther.

“Leave her. I don’t need to explain to Alexandra why her brother is dead.”

Damien sighed and stared at my sister’s back, knowing that I was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cold, empty eyes stared down the hall, not a car in the world as to what they had just witnessed. It wasn’t everyday that the youngest member of the Castile family got to torture and apparently, the innocent one held quite the dark side. The words that her rival had said danced on the outskirts of her mind, reminding her that she was still viewed along the same lines as her former sister in law.

A soft laugh escaped her lips as she stood in front of one of the large windows, planning weddings…really. Micah knew she didn’t need anyone in her life like that. Not after the bullshit with her ex-husband. Griffin was her ex-sister in law’s problem and leftovers. He would simply stay that way. Micah respected him as a mechanic and wrestler. The man had talent and he was risking a lot by siding with her in this match.

Turning away from the window, Micah stalked towards the backdoor. Grabbing the black cloak that hung next to the door and heading towards the forest. She could apparate from the clearing and make it to the venue with time to spare. Hopefully, she could get there before the others and do a bit of hunting. She had forgotten how calming it was to have blood on her hands. She just needed a couple more deaths and then…she would be calm before the match.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post