Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 05:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Late to the Party -RP Uno-
DarkJayRider Away
That pain in my ass moved to my neck

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-16-2014, 01:53 AM

Jason. Jason Jason Jason Jason. It was my name over and over again and Mandii was calling it every five seconds. I couldn't get her off my back since I got back from my vacation in sleepville for the past god knows how long. Good news though, good ol' Jay boy is all rested up from his weeks of sleep. Now I can't get one lick of it without hearing "Jason". I mean come on girl do you think I'm going to go into acoma?

SLAP!

Nope. If she did I wouldn't feel half my face tingling.

Me: Mandii doesn't slap. Who the fuck was that?!

Zella: Your nose looks like the red fucking sea is coming out of it and I'm getting sick of hearing Jason Jason Jason.

That's when Mandii comes in with a bucket of water. Great people are trying to give me a concussion and a cold. Oh look a bloody nose.

Tap Tap Tap

And the fucking crow that has been stuck on my window is taping again. Great!

Mandii: What does it take to take you up?!

I whipped the blood off my nose and pinched it. My nose has blood gushing out of it "Looking like the red sea" and all Mandii gives a shit about is why am I not awake. Good to see who gives a shit around here. I pushed back Mandii and walked into the bathroom to wash off my face. Blood only looks sexy when you have a better story than "I woke up with it." I splashed water over my face before looking up at the mirror and jumping back a few feet with a very manly scream (Insert joke about girly man screams here).

Mandii: Jason?! Jason what's wrong?!

Me: N-nothing.

It was gone. You may be asking "What is gone?" the answer is pretty simple I don't know what it was, and I'm not dieing to find out. I've been dreaming about the girl I knew as Ashley but turns out is Sigh. Well I've been dreaming about her and her ugly fuck side kick Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. The guy had burns and scars all over his face and it was starting to get more real each time I was asleep. Now I was seeing him awake and on my face. Brings a whole new meaning to tattooing someone's face onto your face.

Mandii: Why did you scream?

Me: There was a big black hairy ball in the tub. I thought it was mutation. Turns out it was just your leg hair from winter.

A look that could kill and a hit to the arm. For someone who was happy as fuck when she saw I was up and alive she has a funny way of showing she's thankful I'm here now. I grabbed a towel and walked out of the bathroom into a room with three woman and two of them had their hands over their chests. This shit was not going to be good. I wonder if it is too late to sneeze blood on Zella and just get another slap so I can avoid whatever it is they want to tell me.

Mandii: What is this?

She held up a backpack and shot it at me. Good thing it missed and hit the couch or I would have been decapitated by clothes.

Me: That would be a backpack full of my shit. To be more specific my shit for the next few days.

Mandii: And why is it packed with your shit moron?

Me: Because me and Zelly over there are going on a vacation.

OOOOO The look of death to me and Zella. Mandii crossed her arms and walked over to me. Now I wish I said I was dieing earlier because-

BAM!

Fist right to my jaw! I was going to feel that for the next couple of minutes.

Mandii: You are not going anywhere Jason! And you "Zelly" what the hell were you thinking going anywhere with him?! We still have to find out if he went through the full transformation or if the sleep dis-

Me: The sleep didn't disrupt it Mandii. I am your guardian. Full blooded.

I popped my jaw back in before I got another hit to it. Mandii looked back over at me with her fist ready to be sent back into my jaw yet again.

Me: I was aware of the change Mandii.

Mandii: I would like to know details.

Me: You want to know details Mandii? It was painless. I was asleep and had a flash of a big white light and boom big bad powers. Now me and Zelly are going out and then I am going to go hit the gym because I still have a job that I like to play with more than fantasyland.

Mandii: Sigh is still after you Jason. You aren't going anywhere that I can't protect you.

Wow. I picked up my backpack and put it on before looking at Mandii. Damn she had to look at me with that worried look she gives me when she thinks I'm going to do something stupid.

Me: I don't need you to protect me Mandii. You are my sister and as of a few days ago I should be the one looking out for you. You may be a god when you're looking in the mirror but you are just my little sister when you are looking at me. I didn't stop you from going off and doing what you had to do. I just let you go and I got kidnapped by the sexy female boogie chick. Now I need sometime away from this pissing hole and I'm taking Zella with me so you can lay off my back.

Great now she's looking over at Zella like Zella could stop me. Was I really that much of a fucking pushover before?

Zella: He just wants his head clear. You would want the same if you were in his shoes. I'll keep an eye on him.

Mandii: Fine. Be safe. Please.

Me: Yes mother.

And we are off. I walked out of the door with Zella before putting our stuff in the back of my pick-up.

Zella: I don't like lying to her Jason.

Me: You didn't. I'm clearing my head and looking for answers same thing she did.

Zella: And where do you plan on finding these answers?

Me: San Francisco and from there I go alone to Little Rock.

*Wink*

Ecstasy and beat dropping ahhh the land of the high and home of the pink fuzzy leg things chicks wear. I wonder if they know that's what their legs look like after a few weeks of not having a razor. Yikes.

Zella: A rave? You plan on finding answers at a rave?!

Me: Wow you know what these are?

Zella: Why are we here Jason?!

Me: We are waiting for the bass to drop Zelly then we grab a drink and make out with the girl who has the most colors on her chubaka legs!

Eye Roll.

Zella: I'm leaving!

Nothing came out of me.

Zella: Jason!

Still nothing.

Nope.

Zella: I'm telling Mandii!

Nada.

Zella: Are you even paying attention?!

Paying attention to a girl in a black robe thing or paying ation to this-

[Image: vy0Nt0p.jpg]

or this-

[Image: KBGYGMB.jpg]

hmmmmmmmmm

And there goes the nyan cat chubka. I get up out of my seat and follow her with Zella yelling at my back all the way there. We pass between a couple of red curtains to a back room that looked like a unicorn tossed its rainbows into a sex club.

Me: Wow.

Zella: This is what you people do in your spare time?

Me: Don't you know everyones dreams or some shit like that?

Zella: I keep things in the dream realm going.

Me: And most people dream of bills, tests, sex, drugs, partying, and having a love affair with Johnny Depp.

Zella looked up at me.

Me: Dreams are fucked up places you should know that better than anyone.

Zella: I do but how do you-

Tilly: Jason? Jason Rider?

Just the person I was looking for in the corner of the room in a orange.

[Image: rLno0c0.jpg]

Me: Oh look my answers.

I walked past Zella who gave me a snarl and walked next to me. Ooo I've pissed her off again. So scary.

Tilly: It's good to see you-

I probably just made half the men in this room either piss themselves or orgazsime. I'm not asking for a count of who did what. My hand was wrapped around Tillys neck and she was pushed up against the wall. Sexy if I wasn't pissed off.

Me: You knew she was coming and you didn't say shit. Why?

Tilly: I-I-I was told not to.

Me: I was told to not come here but I did it anyway. You told me to not go back to the house. If you should’nt have told me why did you tell me?

Tilly: I didn't-I didn't want to see you die.

Me: Oh but you wanted me to go through the shitty pain process.

Zella: Jason what is this about?

Me: Tilly here knew what was going on the whole time and I want to know why.

Zella: You knew he was Mandi's Guardian?

Tilly: Yes-

Me: Ah that's not all you knew was it Tilly. You knew the process of it all and the hell I had to go through to almost die!

Zella: Wait what? You said it was painless.

Me: I lied.

Zella: Why?

Me: I didn't want my little sister to worry about her big brother is that a good answer. Now Tilly want to explain why the fuck I'm having dreams still. Also this strange little thing happend I give a crap now.

Tilly: Dreams?

Zella: Dreams? The ones about Sigh right?

Me: No the painful process over and over of getting my golden wings. Glad that's the only thing we are worried about.

Tilly: I-I don't know.

Zella: Jason drop her already!

oops should watch what you ask for.

Tilly: I don't know about your dreams.

Me: Then what do you know?

Tilly: I know that you haven't been yourself lately. Im guessing you've noticed that too.

Me: You know I have been wanting to catch catfish with my bare and hands and wrestle grizzlys. Oh shit I caught the red neck.

Zella: Someone mind filling me on why any of this is important.

Tilly: He has a soul connect. While you decided to hang me from your hand and yell about your painful dreams I saw the slit in your eye. It means when he became a guardian something was transferred into a animal that best resembles you. It wasn't awakened until you connected with Mandii. Have you seen any animals that follow you are lately?

Zella: Like a frog or hey an ostrich reminds me of you.

My turn for a dirty look at Zella.

Me: No.

Tilly: That might explain the dreams. You connected to mandii but not your animal.

Me: You know a lot about what I am don't you.

Tilly: Yeah.

Me:Good.

Screaming yelling and hitting my back like a girl. Pickin chicks up and slinging them over my shoulder was getting easier. What wasn't getting easier was Zella yelling at my back. Think she's going to get pissed off when she finds out I slipped some date rape into her drink back there and will be seeing daddy sandman soon?

[Image: l4GRnBF.jpg?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post