Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness (4-7-14)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-08-2014, 03:27 AM Exclamation  Monday Night Madness (4-7-14) -->

[Image: eEbTxwp.jpg]

Date: April 7, 2014
Arena: SAP Center at San Jose
City: San Jose, California

JOEY STYLES: "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of Monday Night Madness, and unfortunately it is with a heavy heart that I announce to you the passing of former XWF Owner Eli James IV. Who was beloved by some and disliked by more. But nevertheless we will do the honorable thing and honor his life. And without delay here comes Monday Madness Commissioner Paul Heyman without his usual theme song or fanfare."

PAUL HEYMAN: “If I can have your attention for a minute. Unfortunately for the second time in a few months I ask that all of those in attendance here tonight to put their differences aside as we may toll the bell ten times in honor the life of Eli James IV.”

The camera view has the ring and entrance way in the same shot as the XWF stars in attendance tonight on Madness file out and fill the stage. Some looking saddened, some looking as if they could care less.

Some of the Madness roster members on the stage look about in disgust, others continue to give no shits. Heyman looks up at the XWF stage waiting for the nWo to appear.

JOEY STYLES: "This is disgraceful. These guys won't even allow for a 10 bell salute. Unbelievable. Something has to be done about these guys."

The 5 members are shown on the XWF Tron...

Let me tell you something brother, Eli James' family thinks they can sue the XWF, thinks they can sue Hollywood. I don't think so jack. When we left Eli James bloodied and beaten in the ring he was very much alive. What happened to him after that is anyone's guess. But let's not pretend like Eli James was some great saint brother. Here, I'll show you. .

Hogan's face disappears from the screen and another clip begins playing on the XWF Tron...

Super Shove It - 1-26-14

They are placing 's head in the Guillotine.. IS THIS THE END OF SHANE ??

Eli James asks for a microphone in the middle of this damn war!

Eli James IV: "You didn't listen. NONE OF YOU DID! It's been almost 9 months since I came warning ya all about the judgment coming... DID ANY OF YOU LISTEN? Ya see.. this is the beginning of the end, man. Shane.. all you had to do was listen and follow me. You chose to live in your sinful ways and, therefore, you will die in your sins. You did this, not me. The next time you speak... it'll be before the Almighty... and you will... be judged and sent to the darkness forever."

Eli gets on his knees right in front of .

He's singing...

It's as though time stands still...

It seems like this is right when the lights go out again! But they don't.

It seems like something else should happen right now, but it doesn't...

Instead... we are given what people have been trying to accomplish for over a decade...

The blade drops!

The fans shriek in horror!

'S HEAD IS DETACHED!!! The head bounces on the canvas and rolls a couple of inches as The Black Circle members and Etched members are stunned! Shane just turned on his own men, formed an entirely new stable and then LOST HIS HEAD in the same night!!!!

Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Admin and is lumberjacks are rejoicing. They join them in the ring..

The Administrator gets the microphone..

The Administrator: This is the new era! I spoke of the perfect XWF and I warned you all that I would take drastic measures to get us there. Now, with my superior intelligence, I have finally outsmarted the man that NONE of you could have ever stopped. I have finally rid the XWF of Shane ... AND I AM IN COMPLETE CONTROL. You, are, all, MINE.

Fans aren't sure how to react. They are in shock and many begin to boo as Admin seems to be a lot more cocky now than he has been in the past. The power is already going to his head...

Eli stands up and hugs The Administrator once again.

The fans boo as Eli kisses Admin on the cheek...

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Eli hits the Cleansing on the Administrator!!!!!!

Eli is dragging the Administrator to the guillotine. You have to be kidding..

Eli puts the Admin's head in... Amos holds him there.. Eli gets the microphone once again...

Eli James IV: "Indeed it is a time for a new era in the XWF. May you all.. live under grace in my heart... or be damned... "

ELI DROPS THE BLADE........

ADMINISTRATOR'S HEAD IS SEVERED CLEAN FROM HIS BODY !!!

Instant silence... all the fans are frozen in shock in the arena....

Eli stands up.. the Congregation are all standing by him minus Mystica..

Eli is singing while everyone is in shock.

That's right brother, if the family of Eli James IV want's to sue the XWF, well then they can expect a lawsuit right right back. Eli James was responsible for two murders and it was caught on video tape, In the mean time all evidence that Eli James ever worked for the XWF is being removed, from this point forward Eli James never existed in the XWF brother.

JOEY STYLES: "Ladies and Gentlemen I am being told we need to go to a quick commercial break. We will be back in a moment.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on Madness and Mr. Radio is already in the ring... if you want to call him that.”

The camera zooms in on the horses ass.

JOEY STYLES: “That ass is puckering!

OH MY GOD!”

The horse takes a shit in the middle of the ring. Except its not shit. It's Mr. Radio.

JOEY STYLES: “Same thing, right?”

Just then, the ever familiar music of the Monday Night Madness commissioner, Paul Heyman plays. He's not alone. Following him out is Brock Lesnar. Heyman and Brock are both all smiles tonight. Heyman has a microphone in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I come to you now, not as the Commissioner of Madness, but as the manager of the one in 21 and 1... BRRRRROCK LLLLLLLESNARRRR!

“Raytard, I'll get to you in a minute. Real men are busy.

“My client has had the biggest weak of his entire career! Last week, over on Bore-fare, BRRRRROCK LLLLLLESNARRRRR stepped inside the ring and walked out as one third of the XWF Trios Champions... and last night in New Orleans.... Do I even need to tell you?

“Do I really need to tell what he did? Do I need to remind you that the Beast Incarnate... BRRRRROCK LLLESNARRRR did the impossible and became the one in 21 and 1?”

The crowd boos.

PAUL HEYMAN: “You don't believe me? Do you really not believe that what I'm saying is the 100% Gods honest truth!?”

More boos.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Show 'em what you did, BRRROCK! Show them all, how you became... THE ONE!”

Lesnar wastes no time in lifting Radio to his feet.

JOEY STYLES: “F5 to Radio!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Show 'em again! They still don't believe it Brock!”

Lesnar lifts the dead between the ears Mr. Radio to his feet.

JOEY STYLES: “Another F5!!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You see?”

More boos.

PAUL HEYMAN: “How about a third?”

Lesnar lifts Radio up a third time.

JOEY STYLES: “A third F5!!! From Lesnar to the horses ass!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You know, it's missing something.”

Heyman barely gets the words out and Lesnar lifts up the horse.

JOEY STYLES: “HOLY SHIT!

“F5 on the horses ass!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “My apologies to Wyatt Reynolds, but my client, BRRRRROCK LLLLLLESNARRR just had something to get off his chest!

“See, my client appreciates the opportunity given to him by both Elisha and Anonymous, however, he has chosen to relinquish his Trios title and allow the two of you to choose a new partner. Brock does this out of the goodness of his heart.

“Brock has bigger fish to fry and other mountains to climb.

“With that said, it's time for me to put on my Commissioner suit.”

JOEY STYLES: “What's that mean?”

Heyman stares down at Radio as Brock exits the ring.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Remember I told you, you were making connections you shouldn't be making?

“You are here tonight, to be made an example of. As if what the New World Order did to you wasn't enough. Tonight, Mr. Radio, you face Wyatt Reynolds in a Hangmans Challenge.

“What that means is quite simple. He who does the hanging, laughs last.”

Heyman exits the ring as “Psycho” by Puddle of Mudd plays.

JOEY STYLES: “I'm at a loss for words here, and shockingly, Radio has been at a loss for words since last week!

“Here comes the self proclaimed Confederate Champion, Wyatt Reynolds. The undisputed King of the Madness Mountain!”

Wyatt Reynolds
- vs -
Mr. Jackass
Hangman's Challenge

Reynolds enters the ring, mic in hand, Confederate Championship on his shoulder.

WYATT REYNOLDS: “Now, you brought this on yourself, Radio. Like Heyman said, you went out there and made connections you shouldn't be makin'.”

Radio struggles to his feet.

WYATT REYNOLDS: “If you'll look up at the entrance way, Radio. You'll notice somethin' unlike me. I brought my friends.”

The camera shows the entrance way. The Gallows is wheeled down toward the ring by a couple of XWF competitors.

JOEY STYLES: “That's Sean Falcon the third! And the King of Darkness!”

WYATT REYNOLDS: “My friends decided to come along today just to give me a hand. But, like I said...”

PFFFFFT!

Reynolds beats Radio in the head with the microphone and goes to town as the bell rings. Reynolds has a set of of brass knuckles on his fist as he continuously beats on Radio's face. Radio begins to bleed and Reynolds bursts to his feet.

He lifts Radio to his and Radio swings. Wyatt ducks and traps Radio, then slams him down with a Russian leg sweep. He rolls through and delivers a second, before rolling through and delivering a third. Radio retreats toward the corner, but never leaves the mat.

Reynolds stands in the opposite corner. He marches in place, before giving the 'Heil Hitler' salute. He gives a full speed charge toward Radio and delivers a vicious knee smash!

JOEY STYLES: “And the white man marches on!”

Radio slumps toward the side of the ring and crawls over the bottom rope to the apron. He uses the ropes to aid himself to his feet. Reynolds knees Radio in the gut through the ropes and grabs him in a front face lock. He pulls him through the ropes with Radio's feet hung up on the middle rope. Reynolds then plants him head first in the ring.

JOEY STYLES: “Copperhead DDT!”

“What the hell is Falcon doing!?

“Off the top!!”

Falcon lands a 'Savage' elbow to the fallen Mr. Radio. Falcon leaves the ring and exits the arena as Radio begins to struggle to his feet. He gets to his feet and is met by Sebastian Duke. Duke flips him over and plants him on his head.

JOEY STYLES: “Darkness Falls for Mr. Radio!”

Duke makes his exit. Reynolds relaxes against the corner. Slowly, Radio begins to get back to his feet. Reynolds closes in and deliver the Cross Rhodes!

JOEY STYLES: “The Burning Cross from Wyatt Reynolds!”

Radio is down and out on the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “Victory is just a heart beat away for the reigning Confederate Champion!”

Reynolds stands around for several minutes. Radio finally begins to get up but stumbles into the back of the horse. The horse doesn't like it and mule kicks Radio. Radio is thrust backward spinning through the air. He flies over the top rope and his head is caught by the noose upon the gallows.

Reynolds takes the slow walk out of the ring. Once on the floor, he climbs the stops to the platform of the gallows. Radio stands there with no fight in him at all. His face is a bloody mess and there's an imprint of a horseshoe on his head.

Radio places his hands on the noose and tightens it himself. Wyatt just stares at him, then nonchalantly pulls the lever. The door releases and Radio plunges a few feet. Not far enough to snap his neck, but far enough to strangle him to death.

Radio shakes and convulses. His feet thrash wildly. He raises his arms and tugs at the noose as his eyes turn blood red before finally falling limp.

WINNER: Wyatt Reynolds

JOEY STYLES: “Reynolds wins, but Duke is back! He's on the gallows!”

Using that sweet spring loaded dagger thingy, he cuts the rope and Radio falls through the gallows to the floor below. Wyatt Reynolds lifts the lifeless Radio up, and rolls him into the ring where the King of Darkness is waiting.

Duke lifts Radio off the mat and shoves him right back in the horses ass as Madness fades to commercial.

Madness returns and we're joining Paul Heyman in the office of the Madness Commissioner.

PAUL HEYMAN: "John! Come on in here!"

SENATOR:: "I see you're in a great mood tonight."

Heyman greets Senator with a hand shake and motions for Senator to take a seat. Heyman then takes a seat on the edge of his desk.

PAUL HEYMAN: "How could I not be? Brock won the trios titles last week, then last night... How could anyone forget it? The streak is over, and my other client, Brrrrock Llllllesnarrr was the man that did it!

"And tonight, my man, I guide you to the throne of the XWF! Does it get any better than this!?"

SENATOR:: "Look, Paul. I know you've had a busy weekend, but did you get a chance to see what went down on the XWF website?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "No, I haven't."

SENATOR:: "I challenged Elisha to put his title on the line against me."

PAUL HEYMAN: "Oh good."

SENATOR:: "He's duckin' me, Paul!"

Senator stands up and places his hands in his pants pocket.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Well, we can't have our champions running around ducking challenges now, can we?"

A smile crosses Senators face.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I think we can manage our way around this, John. Relax. Have yourself a drink. Get ready for your match. Let me handle this."

SENATOR:: "I knew you wouldn't let me down, Paul."

The two shake hands again as Heyman exits his office. Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: "And we are back and ready for our second match of the night.

New Violence by Emanuel plays

The opening riffs of The New Violence can be heard aggressively blaring thru the PA system, as black energetically bangs his head to the frantic guitars. He makes his way down the aisle rather quickly, sliding into the ring. Black climbs the to the middle turnbuckle, unzips his hoodie, and lets out a scream as he stares into the crowd. Black leaps off the rope into the ring, removes his sweater, nodding his head to the chorus as it slowly fades

I'm Gonna Give You A.I.D.S by Anal Cunt plays

Ezekiel's AIDS rides out on a majestic white horse, along with his wolf, Demon. He then chains Demon to the bottom of the ring and then rolls into the ring and stares down his opponent.

Ezekiel's AIDS
- vs -
Devin Black
An AIDS Cocktail Match
The winner is the first person to inject their opponent with a giant hypodermic needle consisting of an AIDS cocktail.

The bell rings and AIDS immediately charges Devin Black and drops him with huge clothesline from Hell! Devin Black does a backflip in midair and lands awkwardly on his neck. AIDS begins to hock up a big ol’ AIDS lugey! AIDS picks up Black, rears back…

He notices a black man in the crowd! AIDS immediately hops out and rushes his favorite target

The lights go out!

For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica begins to play.

Vlad the Destroyer runs down to the ring and sizes up Devin Black. Black pisses himself in fear! Disgusted, Vlad walks past the pissed soak pussy and levels the referee! He’s out cold!

Vlad leaves the ring just as AIDS re-enters the ring, having just infected yet another black man. Devin Black tries to pick up the ref to stop the match because his pretty little panties are soaked with urine, but the ref pushes him away!

The ref stares at Black like he’s the one who attacked him! AIDS rushes to the ref’s side as the two stare down Black…

A lump forms in the back of Black’s tights! He has just shit himself in fear!

On pure instinct, Black takes a swing at AIDS

And connects!

But AIDS is unphased! He starts shaking his head and pumping his arms!

Black with another ineffective punch!

AIDS is stomping around the ring pumping his arms.

He’s taking a page out of Hogan’s book and is AIDS-ing up!

Black takes another swing at AIDS but misses and hits the ref!

The ref is also unphased! And now he’s shaking his head and pumping his arms!

He’s reff-ing up!

Simultaneously, the referee and AIDS stop and point their fingers in Black’s face! We all know what comes next!

“YOUUUUUU”

AIDS punches Black in the face and the ref kicks him in the testicles! It’s super effective! AIDS turns to ref and slaps him on the chest, yelling “REFEREE!”

The ref’s eyes damn near pop out of his head as he screams back “WHAT!?”

“GET THE AIDS TABLE!”

The referee quickly scoots out of the ring and reaches underneath the ring apron. He pulls out a table that has hundreds of syringes full of AIDS blood taped to it. AIDS hoists Devin Black up to the second turnbuckle and follows him up as the referee places the AIDS table behind them. AIDS looks back, spits into Black’s mouth and the two fly off…

END OF ALL YOU ARE!! Right through the table! Devin Black is unconscious and probably in desperate need of a shower and some blood work!

Winner: AIDS

Time by Pink Floyd plays

The lights in the arena go dim and the sounds of multiple clocks can be heard ticking away through-out the arena. Finally the alarm sounds and the beginning to Time by Pink Floyd begins to play. Out steps John Austin from beyond the curtains. He stands atop of the stage with his hands held to his hips and surveys the arena. He makes his way down to the ring, greeting a few fans along the way.

Circus for a Psycho by Skillet plays

The lights go out and the crowd gets quiet. The Tron then lights up as we see a fire burning then "Circus for a Psycho" begins. The fire turns into her enterance video starts. Then the lights flash and Christine appears on the stage. She bend over to touch the ground and then back up whipping her hair as she moves. She cocks her head and then poses for the crowd. She then walks down the ramp as the crowd has a mixed reaction. Some boo and some cheer.

Psycho by Puddle of Mudd plays

Wyatt's theme song begins playing as Wyatt and Charlotte methodically makes their way down to the ring, ignoring the fans on their way.

Christine Nash and John Austin
- vs -
Wyatt Reynolds and Charlotte Dyson
Tornado Rules

The bell rings and the match is off! Wyatt and John Austin are going after each other right off the bat, as do Christine Nash and Charlotte Dyson. Wyatt has Austin in the corner throwing some strong punches. Austin is throwing a few counter punches to help battle Wyatt, but Wyatt seems to be getting the upper hand.

Nash and Dyson are out of the ring battling. The referee is having a difficulty controlling this match. He's letting a lot of rules be thrown out the door. Dyson tosses Nash into the steel steps. Dyson seems to be stalking Nash while she seems to be hurting.

Back in the ring, Wyatt slings Austin against the ropes.. Austin ducks the clothesline attempt... comes back and nails Wyatt with a flying forearm. Austin is up and is stomping away on Wyatt. Wyatt is trying to get up but Austin refuses to let Wyatt have any moment of rest. They are back in the corner once again but Austin is taking the lead with punches.

Dyson is still taking her time on the outside with Nash. Dyson is about to throw her into the steps again but its reversed! Dyson goes into the steps! Nash gets on top of Dyson and starts throwing punches.

Wyatt with a strong clothesline to Austin to slow down Austin's momentum. The in-ring action catches Nash's attention. She gets in the ring.. she gets in between Wyatt and Austin. Wyatt pushes her out of the way! Wyatt is slowly walking to a laid out Austin. From behind.. Nash drops to her knees and LOW BLOW!! Wyatt is down on the ground. Nash walks over to Austin to check on him. Austin lets her know he's fine as he starts to get up off his feet. They both walk over to Wyatt. Austin picks him up and puts on a full-nelson. Nash slaps Wyatt, followed by a few kicks to the gut. Austin pushes Wyatt in the corner once again and is setting up for something. Austin is waving for Nash to come towards him.

Dyson is in the ring! Lou Thez Press on Nash! Austin ignores it and climbs the turnbuckle. Both Wyatt and Austin are on the top rope.. Austin is trying to do a superplex but is being blocked by Wyatt's leg. Wyatt picks up Austin!! Austin is hanging in the air. Wyatt falls toward the ring and slowly turns... SUPERPLEX!! It looks like Wyatt landed on his side. He's hurt.

Dyson scoops up Nash and slams her on top of Austin. Wyatt pushes Nash off of Austin and starts to pick up Austin. Nash rolls to the outside of the ring. Dyson is sitting on the turnbuckle just watching now. Wyatt looks over and smiles at her. Wyatt is just taking his time. Wyatt is setting up for the end.. the The Burning Cross. He's got Austin ready.

CHAIR SHOT TO DYSON BY NASH!! She's got a chair! She's in the ring.. Wyatt drops Austin.. she swings the chair at Wyatt but he catches it. He rips it from Nash's fingers. Wyatt looks like he's going to hit Nash with it, but Austin is up! Quick roll up!

THR.................................KICK OUT!

Austin looks a bit frustrated with the count. Nash is stomping on Wyatt. Austin picks up Wyatt. He's getting ready for Delayed Brain-buster Suplex. He's showing an evil look on his face. He picks Wyatt up... he's holding him in the air....letting the blood rush to his head.

THUMP!

Something flies across the ring and hits Austin on the stomach. Austin leans forward as Wyatt lands on his feet... Wyatt quickly locks it in and hits the BURNING CROSS!! Austin is rolling out of the ring holding his stomach.

Dyson is seen throwing a confetti canon down. She slips in the ring and SPEAR TO NASH!!

Wyatt walks over to Nash.. he picks her up.. BURNING CROSS!!! Wyatt is making the cover..

3!!!

Winner: Wyatt Reynolds and Charlotte Dyson

Wyatt and Charlotte have finally made their way to the back after this insane tornado tag match and in the ring is John and Christine. The fans are cheering for them after this hard fought battle. John raises the hand of Christine's in the air as the fans are cheering even louder.

John brings Christine's hand down and they begin to walk out of the ring. John taps Christine on the shoulder and she turns around to be hit with a strong lariat that almost decapitates her.

JOEY STYLES: OH MY GOD!

The fans grow silent as they sit witness to what has just happened. John exits the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside. He slides back in and begins to bring the chair down across her back with thunderous force. Security comes to break up the chaos but John sends the two guards down with steel chair shots of their own.

JOEY STYLES: John Austin has finally lost it. I guess months and months of abuse from Christine Nash has finally brought John to the deep end.

John grabs Christine by the hair and throws her out of the ring. He pulls up a part of the protective padding, revealing the concrete floor. He picks her up and gives her a sickening power-bomb on the concrete floor.

John goes over to the time keeper and motions for a microphone.

JOHN AUSTIN: I told you Christine but you didn't listen.....WHOSE THE BITCH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John throws the microphone down with force and exits through the crowd. EMT's come down to check on Christine as we go to break.

"Oooh yeeeah" followed by the nWo Theme Music plays

The fans are holding up their nWo signs and have their Macho Man bandanas on. There are a good number of people booing THE MADNESS because they just can't wrap their minds around his methods. The Macho Man shoots out from the back a ball of energy, pointing to fans and circling the stage as the X-tron plays clips of his greatest elbow smashes. Macho Man throws up that nWo sign and then waves the lovely Miss Elizabeth out onto the stage with him as the men go nuts! Liz has on a black leather skirt and a black tank top that says MADNESS across the tits! Also joining them is the baddest of the bad, the Badness "Rodzilla" the trio make their way down to the ring leaving Elizabeth at the bottom of the ring steps while the two competitors climb through the ropes and await their opponents.

Prefuse 73 Hideyaface Ft. Ghost Face And EL-P plays

10 seconds into this song, we see that the room goes dark and the whole room turns grey. Then we see that Tommy comes down to the ring with him giving high fives and all that. After, we see Tommy rolling into the ring and the lights go back to normal as his theme cuts off.

For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica Plays

"Bones vere made to be broken." sound off and flash across the X-tron as "For Whom The Bell Tolls" by Metallica cranks up the crowd. Some people, hardcore fans of pro wrestling cheer quite loudly. While others, children and women, boo their hearts out. For standing in the mist at the top of the stage is a monster. Seven foot. Three hundred pounds of sheer destruction. Romulus Winters roars and throws his arms out to the sides, machine gun like pyro going off at his sides. He then makes his way down the ramp, staring his oppoment down through ice blue eyes. He grabs the top rope and steps over, throwing his fist high into the air, flames exploding behind him.

Rodzilla and "Macho Man" Randy Savage
- vs -
Tommy Wish and Romulus Heinrich Winters
nWo Rules (Anything goes)

Wish and Savage start off the match with lefts and rights but Savage being the stronger of the two won the battle and makes Wish stumble backwards into the corner of the ring. Savage keeps punching Wish for a moment before stopping. He took a step back and started to flex.

Savage-"Oooooooooooooooh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, You're going down Wish."

Wish shakes off the punches from Savage, Macho Man goes for another punch but Wish ducks and moves out of the way, Now it is his turn to have Savage trapped in the corner. Wish unleashes a fury of punches to Savage's face and body. Wish then finishes his attack with a uppercut.

NO!!!!

Macho Man catches the punch. He twists Wish's hand and now has him in a wristlock behind his back. Savage holds the lock as Wish gruntes in pain. Savage pushes Wish to the center of the ring, Savage runs and hits Wish in the back of the head with a double axe handle, but Wish turns around in time to counter it with a spinebuster.

JOEY STYLES: "Great move there by Tommy Wish."

The two slowly get to their feet, their tag partners want in but Wish and Savage don't pay any mind to them. Savage get's to his feet first, he run's and bounces off the ropes and as Wish was getting to his feet, he is hit with a clothesline. Wish goes down, Savage brings him back up and hit a Vertical Suplex. Savage looks at Miss Elizabeth and tells her to grab a weapon. She politely asks the ring announcer to get up and when he does she grabs his chair. As this happens Wish's partner see's this and jumps down from the apron and looks under the ring, finds a kendo stick and at the same time as Miss Elizabeth, Romulus tosses his weapon in the ring.

JOEY STYLES: "This is about to get ugly."

Savage grabs the chair while Wish picks up the kendo stick. Savage swings the chair, Wish ducks and hits "The Macho Man" in the back. Savage drops the chair as he he grabs his back in pain.

Wish doesn't let up and keeps hitting Macho Man in the back until the kendo sitck finally breaks. Wish throws his broken weapon out of the ring and goes to grab the chair, Miss Elizabeth gets in to the ring and starts to yell at Wish.

Wish walks over and pushes her off the apron with infuriates Rodzilla who was over in the corner spinning a basketball on his finger. As Wish turns to face Savage again he suddenly realizes it's too late. Savage was up and as Wish was paying mind to Miss Elizabeth, He hit Wish with a low blow. Wish goes down holding his balls in pain. Macho Man pulled him into the center of the ring and went for the cover.

Thr-KICK OUT!

Savage seemingly not happy with this, brings Wish to his feet and goes for a suplex, but Wish reverses it into his own suplex. The two hit the mat hard and are laying there catching their breath. The ref starts to count.

The two start to get up.

They are both at one knee.

And just before the ref counted ten. Savage and Wish stand up, tired, Savage quickly turns around and plants Wish with a vicious clothesline.

Savage then quickly scurries up the turnbuckle, signals to the crowd and then...........

ELBOW DROP!!!!

Savage plants the elbow drop perfectly and goes for the cover.

3!!!

WINNER: "Macho Man" Randy Savage and "Rodzilla"

Suddenly the lights flicker off and on for a few seconds. When they finally come back on Rodzilla is no where to be found. Macho Man starts swinging his head in different directions looking for his partner. Miss Elizabeth is checking under the ring apron.

Suddenly laughter can be heard and Anonymous shows up on the XWF tron.

"You didn't think I was done with my games did you? Why I'm only getting started."

"MWHAHAHAHAHAH"

The image of Anonymous disappears from the screen while Randy Savage and Mrs. Elizabeth run to the back.

JOEY STYLES: "What does that mean? What is Anonymous up to?"

JOEY STYLES: "We're back here on Madness, folks and Paul Heyman is headed to the ring!"

Heyman heads to the ring with a purpose. He steps into the ring and has a microphone in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: "It has come to my attention, that your Television Champion is prowling around the XWF, ducking a challenge from the Senator. Now, we can't have champions running around here ducking competition right? So here's what we're going to do.

"Next week, right here on Madness, your Television Champion, Elisha, absolutely WILL defend the championship against the Senator!

"There is NOTHING he can do..."

"Excuse me Paul."

All eyes turn to the XWF Tron where the silhouette of Madness GM Ozymandias appears.

"I want to make one little correction to what you have proposed here. While you are accurate in saying that John Samuels will indeed be facing the current Television Champion next week, he will do so without the title on the line."

Heyman smiles.

PAUL HEYMAN: "See, nothing can ruin my great mood! Not even Ozzy over ruling me!

"We can work with that. What I'm ordering now, is that when Senator defeats Elisha next week, right here on Madness, he will then be given an opportunity at the Television title!"

Again, Ozymandias interrupts.

"Now, in the interest of fairness I will add this stipulation. If your Mr. Samuels loses, he will be barred from facing Elisha as long as he is the Television Champion."

"Carry on."

Ozymandias' silhouette fades off the screen, replaced by the Monday Night Madness Logo. Heyman looks around, then speaks again.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Nope. Still happy."

Heyman disappears out of the ring and off stage as Madness fades to commercial.

First Single by The Format plays

The lights die out momentarily, before a turquoise/tealish light shines down on the ring, with another, smaller spotlight focusing its attention on the entranceway. However, when the crowd focuses their attention on this second light, Lazarus appears in the middle of it! No, not to say he magically appeared in the light, more of people just not noticing he was there already. He looks around the arena momentarily, adjusting his mask before departing down the ramp and climbing into the ring.

The Oncoming Storm by Murray Gold plays

Silence falls. Regardless if people are screaming or not, their voices cease to accomplish sound. Then one by one the lights flicker and slowly fade out, until the entire arena is bathed in darkness. An amber hue soon begins to form in the middle of the entrance ramp. Dim at first and then glowing brighter and brighter until it's almost unbearable to look at. Momentarily, the sound of a crackle breaches the silence and Azrael suddenly appears. Seeming to step out, from within that burning phantom light. As he does both it's existence and the darkness, cease to exist. Sound returns and the fans are simply losing it; as Azrael smirks, casting his gaze around at the audience briefly before he takes off towards the ring. Leaping and sliding in through the bottom of the ropes, Azrael is quick to his feet. Bounding up with a grin, he then walks towards the turnbuckle, where he perches himself in a semi crouched position staring across the ring at his opponent.

Mr. Supernova
- vs -
Lazarus
Taipei Deathmatch

Azrael Erebus and Lazarus, both stand in the dead center of the ring as a pair of XWF staff members, commence taping both wrestler's hands, dipping them in glue and then rolling them in glass. Coating both men's hands completely in the shards before everything is removed from the ring and the staff members exit.

Azrael smirks down at his newly decorated hands and then sends a wink over to Lazarus, who proceeds to give Azrael the finger and then takes off straight for Azrael! Before the cage is even dropped!

Officials scramble to get things in motion for the match and the cage is thrown down into place; rather than gradually lowered, the bell is rung and this Taipei Deathmatch begins!

Laz rushing straight at Azrael, dives in the air! However, just before Laz makes contact, Azrael vanishes and reappears on the other side of the ring!

Laz smashes into the cage and Azrael walks over. Grabbing Lazarus by the back of the head and tossing him to the canvas in one swift motion.

Placing a boot on Lazarus' throat, Azrael looks down with a smug expression. Reaching down as Lazarus punches Azrael in the calf and shin, but still the spaceman's leg does not budge.

No, instead Azrael reaches down and grabs onto the mask. Taking a nice grip of the edge in his hand as Laz continues to punch Azrael in the shin,

The fans gasp!

Is this really happening so soon????

Azrael grip on the edge of the mask, is still secure and he yanks it off! Like ripping off a band aid!

The crowd screams and then everyone does a collective - HUH???

Azrael stares down, stunned at what was revealed!

Rick Astley!

Suddenly, music begins to blare over the speakers!

Completely baffled by what's happening, Azrael looks around, wondering if the music is the source of something else occurring.

And it is!

It's the moment Lazarus stabs Azrael in the calf with a Sai!

Where did he get that????

Azrael howls in pain, loses his footing and drops backwards!

Lazarus wastes no time hopping up to his feet. Brandishing two middle fingers towards Azrael before sending a boot to the spaceman's chin. Azrael tumbles to the side and Lazarus comes at him with a Knee Drop, aimed for Azrael's head.

But Azrael avoids this by quickly rolling to the side!

Yet, Lazarus is right after him though, grabbing Azrael by a tuft of his hair and wrenching Azrael's head backwards before introducing Azrael's face to a fist full of glass!

Lazarus sends a couple more punches to Azrael's face, cutting Azrael's face up good in the process! Blood begins to drip from the gashes as Azrael abruptly tosses tosses his body back, latching onto Laz's neck with both of his legs before he sends them forward quickly! sending Lazarus off into the cage!

Lazarus crashes into the cage and Azrael climbs to his feet. Wiping at his bloody face, Azrael glares at his hand for a moment and then quickly catches Lazarus with a Somersault Leg Drop!

Rising to his feet, Azrael grabs Lazarus by the head and tears him off the canvas.

From there it's several punches to Laz's face before Azrael grabs Lazarus by the neck and delivers a Chokeslam! The crowd oohs and ahhs as Laz hits the canvas so hard, the entire ring and cage - shake.

Azrael goes for the pin, rubbing his glass against the second mask(?) of Lazarus. But before he can even get a one count, however, Lazarus shoots a shoulder up. Immediately thereafter, he headbutts Azrael and shoves him off. Azrael stumbles back a few inches and Laz gets back up to his feet, cracking his neck. A slight movement, barely noticeable underneath the mask, but Laz winks at Azrael before charging after him once more!

Or, does he?

Laz, expecting Azrael to vanish like last time stops after only a couple of steps, only to realize that Azrael had this maneuver thought out just as well as he did. Azrael instead doesn't vanish. As a matter of fact, he charges forward and hits him with a massive spear! So massive in fact, that he manages to drive the pair into the cage itself! The cage rattles and shakes as the pair collide into it, before settling down. Azrael backs up a bit and Laz drops to his knees. Nova drops to his knees, and throws a massive uppercut that makes Laz fall all the way down!

Azreal then rips the Sai out of his leg and measures Laz's fallen body up! He drives it downward, aiming right at his opponent's throat!

But wait! Laz grabs his arm! He pushes upwards with the same intensity as Azrael's pushing downward, leaving the two locked in a stalemate! However, Laz loosens his grip with his left hand! The Sai falls mere centimeters from his throat before the reason for releasing his grip is known...

He punches Azrael right in the groin! Still maintaining possession of the weapon, Azreal falls backwards and lands on his ass and Laz slowly, cautiously, makes his way back to his feet. Azrael shifts his grip of the weapon, and drives the handle of the Sai into Laz's jaw before getting revenge at last by stabbing him in the arm! Under the mask, we can only assume how Laz is dealing with the pain but on the outside, he looks cool and collected. Crimson leaks from under the suit however, which contradicts his demeanor greatly.

Lazarus throws a punch with his other arm that connects right in Azrael's ear! He follows it up with a sharp kick right to his knee! Azrael, now bleeding from the ear brings his hands up to the new source of blood, leaving him open for a punch to the stomach that looks and acts more like a shanking that an actual punch. Laz then goes for a spinning backfist that Azrael ducks. He then uses that slip up to lift Laz off the mat and drop him back down with a huge back suplex!

A suplex so massive that it cut the power- Oh wait this isn't good.

LAZARUs.

What the fuck does that even mean?

The lights come back on and Laz is standing up, behind Azrael with the same knife from last week in hand! He taps his opponent on the shoulder, but Azrael vanishes! So does the knife! Wait, now Azrael's behind Laz with the knife in hand! Laz sticks one arm out, the one that previously had the Sai in it, one finger pointed up. With his other hand he reaches behind him, getting a handful of Azrael's face. Laz spins around and throws a series of forearms, knocking Azrael up against the cage! The knife falls from his hands and slides out of the ring!

Laz goes for another forearm but Azrael catches it![/align]
[/quote]

Azrael sends several knees up into Laz's ribs, causing Lazarus to double forward. A reaction Azrael greets with a Headbutt! Laz stumbles back but since Azrael still has a hold of Laz's arm, he simply pulls Laz in for second Headbutt followed by a Powerbomb!

Laz rocks the canvas! Azrael comes in for a stomp to Lazarus' head but Laz grabs Azrael's leg and pulls him down to the canvas! Azrael crashes down and Lazarus jumps on Azrael, striking him with a fury of Mounted Punches! Each punch tearing up the spaceman more! It's almost too brutal to watch!

And yet we keep watching!

Laz grabs Azrael by either side of Azrael's head, lifting him closer just to crack him in the skull with a Headbutt! Laz then maneuvers Azrael around, wrenching him right into a Figure Four Leg Lock!

Laz pulls the hold tight but Azrael is having none of it and slides through the ring!

Laz is laying on the canvas in the position for a Figure Four Lock and the opponent is gone!

The fans can't believe their eyes and shriek in excitement as Azrael reappears falling from the top of the cage with the knife aimed at Lazarus! How did Azrael get the knife? First explain how he slipped through the canvas and reappeared at the top of the cage and we'll get back to you!

Lazarus rolls out of the way just in the nick of time and Azrael slams into the canvas. The knife getting stabbed straight on into canvas as Laz bounds up to his feet. Sending a boot right into Azrael's side before grabbing him up by the hair. A quick Hip Toss towards the wall of the cage and Azrael finds himself slamming into the wall of it. Falling back right into The Lazarus Pit! (Axe Kick!)

Azrael hits the wall of the cage again and Laz is right after with The Descent! (Shining Wizard)

Azrael is down and Lazarus grabs him by the hair, dragging Azrael to the center of ring like a rag doll!

Lazarus grabs a hold of the knife and waves it in front of Azrael's face. With a swift swing, Lazarus attempts to drive the knife into Azrael's chest but stops when Azrael raises his hand.

This has to be some freaky spaceman magic and yet, nothing happens.

A hearty laugh, boisterously emits from Lazarus as he shakes his head at Azrael, hand still outstretched. Yet what Lazarus doesn't see is the cage bending inwards behind them both. The metal breaking and caving in, till the wall of the cage is broke in half and bent inwards revealing all the sharp edges of the broken metal. All unseen by Lazarus but enough to make the fans scream in anticipation.

Lazarus bring the knife down again and this time, Azrael catches Laz's arm and comes up with an Uppercutt! Laz falls back and Azrael climbs to his feet.

Laz up to his feet just as quick; charges Azrael, who catches Laz with a Mule Kick! Laz flies back and the protruding cage wall stabs him in the back! Laz is caught in place, by the cage wall stabbing him in the back!

Lazarus screams out this time. Loud enough to emit through his mask and Azrael approaches, shaking his head. Gripping either side of Laz's second mask, Azrael begins to pull at it. In a flash the knife still in Laz's hand, goes right into Azrael's ribs. Azrael steps back, his eyes wide as he looks down at the knife. Raising his attention back up to Laz, only to get a face full of Laz's boot while he hangs off the inverted cage wall!

Azrael goes down and Lazarus pulls himself off the wall. Blood pours out of holes in Laz's costume as he drops down to his feet, stumbling forward and falling down to one knee before rising back up.
[/quote]

Lazarus drags one of his gloved hands to his torn up back before getting all the way up to a vertical base. Azrael has him beat and rushes in for a running dropkick but Laz ducks by dropping back first onto the mat before the move connects. An action which proves itself less than spectacular for him as he rolls onto his stomach, clutching for his back. Also, exposing it. Azrael smirks and kneels down beside Laz, before throwing a glass aided punch right into the exposed back holes of the costumed man! Laz shrieks in pain before thrashing wildly about.

A wild, misplaced elbow finds itself lodged in Azrael's ribs! Again! Again and again until Azrael stops the assault and gets back up to his feet.

Laz follows shortly afterward, still ginger about his puncture wounds. He wipes figurative sweat off the brim of the Rick Astley mask's eyebrow before waving to Azrael, almost daring him to do something even more heinous. Azrael runs after Laz, only to get caught with a knee to the face, sending him staggering backwards. Laz scans the ring for the knife and sees on the opposite side of the ring from him. Making a move some would consider reckless, he rushes after the weapon and picks it up before Azrael regains his composure! He stalks Azrael with the weapon, before turning it around. He's holding it by the blade?

Does he have a deathwish or something?

Azrael, not seeing the knife, approaches Laz. Only then is when he gets caught in the face with the full force of the handle of the blade being driven right into his nose! Laz drops the blade right there and tries to capitalize! He rushes in for a huge lariat, but Azrael counters! He tosses Laz high into the air! He grabs Laz by the arms, Stars' Fall! (Crucifix Powerbomb)!

Laz rolls all the way over from the sheer impact! The mask rides almost all the way up his face as he lies on the mat. Azrael laughs and approaches, before ripping the mask the rest of the way up and tossing it aside. Finally, we see the real face of Lazarus and possibly find the last clue needed to reveal his identity to the world!

[Image: 600full-andrew-scott.jpg]

Or... not.

Azrael looks dumbfounded; obviously, this isn't going exactly as he planned.

Laz, laughing, mouths something to Azrael, before getting smashed on the face with the glass covered glove of Azrael. A cut's formed across his forehead now, already bleeding rather heavily. Laz brings one of his hands across his face, catching his own blood before it drops onto the floor. He laughs and throws a punch right at Azrael's throat! Azrael's taken aback, clutching his now bleeding Adam's Apple.

Laz gets back to his feet and for the first time in this match; the two are having a staredown. A legitimate staredown where no one's hidden behind a mask or other identity concealing device. However, Lazarus doesn't seem too shocked over the loss of his mask. What the fuck does that mean?

Lazarus grabs Azrael and whips him to the ropes, Azrael ducks whatever Lazarus had been planning, on the return trip however Lazarus manages to catch Azrael with an elbow to the face that momentarily stuns the man. Lazarus quickly spins the man around...

KNEELING OMEGA DRIVER!!!

The cover...

3!!!!!

WINNER: Lazarus

The cage raises, slower than its descent when a vaguely familiar song begins to play over the loudspeakers. This isn't the first unexpected bit of music to be involved with this encounter, however this one seems much less random.

Lazarus, freshly unmasked, reaches for his face almost as if to cover it but instead sends that hand running through his hair. A smile crosses his face as the lights dim out once more. Not a total electrical failure, however. The music is still playing. Once again, the ominous spelling of Lazarus runs across the black screen. Or, is it?

LAZARU

LAZARU?

The lights cut to life once more, and Lazarus has a microphone. Azrael likewise, is still in the ring. The crowd still is dumbfounded as to who he is, though it looks like Azrael's pieced things together in his head. Azrael walks towards the apron, about to leave when all of a sudden, Lazarus brings the microphone to his mouth.

LAZARUS: "Wait, hold on a second."

Confused, Azrael stops mid exit and turns to face the ring. Apprehensive over getting back in the ring, he shoots a death glare over Laz's way. Laz puts his hands up as he was being silently pursued by police or something; and reluctantly gets back all the way in the ring when the lights cut out again.

LUAARZ

The lights come back on, and nothing. No attack, no malice, no nothing. Azrael looks around anxiously however, half expecting to be told that his kidneys were just stolen.

LAZARUS: "Calm yourself. If I wanted to fuck you up, any further that is, I would've done it already. Also, for the fuckin' record, can whoever's in charge of that electrical shit get the problems sorted out? It's pretty fuckin' convenient and all but it's also really annoying."

This time, the lights don't go out. No, but the letters appear, only spaced out a bit more. Oddly.

LU A ARZ

A couple of people in the crowd are seemingly starting to put two and two together, and are shocked out of their skulls.

LAZARUS: "Come on, Azrael. You have this on the tip of your tongue. All you have to do, is guess. Who am I?"

Somehow, Azrael now also has a microphone in hand, which he brings up to his mouth slowly as letters start to slowly add to the assortment on screen.

FUCK LU A ARZ

LAZARUS: "Come on, don't let the fuckin' board tell ya who it is. It could be wrong for all you know."

AZRAEL: "It, very well could be. Yet, this time, it is not."

LAZARUS: "Oh, it isn't?"

Azrael nods.

LAZARUS: "Then say it; who the fuck am I?"

AZRAEL: "Oh, is it not obvious? Well then, it looks like, everyone else is, as oblivious as I was:"

As this is going on, the letters fill out more until in unison Azrael and the Board reveals the identity. Now, were you paying attention at home?

AZRAEL AND THE BOARD: "Luca Arzegotti."

The crowd explodes!

Lazarus nods, and once more the lights go out.

Once they turn back on, however: Luca is nowhere to be found. Neither is Azrael.

JOEY STYLES: "Oh My God!"

JOEY STYLES: "Ladies and Gentlemen the moment we have all been waiting for. John Samuels will be taking on Theo Pryce in a long over due crown defense. We still do not know the stipulations of this match as "Hollywood" Hogan has been awfully quiet so far.

As Samuel's theme begins to play as "The Senator" walks to the ring, blowing kisses to the booing crowd. At the end of the ramp, a woman hands him her baby which he kisses on the forehead. He slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and hands his Stetson to Fairchild as she and Paul Heyman take a seat at ring side.

The words "Money Talks" flash on the X-Tron and then a video montage of "The King" begins playing as the Theo Pryce makes his way to the ring. He looks over at Ms. Fairchild and blows her a kiss before looking over at his opponent.

MAIN EVENT
King Of The XWF
Theo Pryce
- vs -
"The Senator" John Samuels
"Stipulations to be picked by Hollywood Hulk Hogan.

DING DING DING!!

JOEY STYLES: "And here we go."

The two men lock up and...

The fans erupt in a chorus of boos as the 5 members of the nWo make their way out of the back and down towards the ring. Pryce and Samuels back away from each other and stare at the 5 men coming down the entry way. Hogan has a microphone in his hand and stops a few feet from the ring.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "You fellas didn't think that Hollywood forgot about you did you? Of course not. Hollywood doesn't forget, brother. So you two need stipulations for this match. Well here they are. The nWo will serve as the lumberjacks for this match in addition the official nWo referee Nick Patrick will serve as the referee for this match. Ring the bell and let's get this party started brother."

The bell rings signaling the beginning of the match...again.

Nick Patrick walks out of the back and slides into the ring while Kevin Nash pulls the previous ref out by his legs and Jackknife Powerbombs him into the crowd.

Both men stare each other down for a second and then exchange a hand shake. Theo makes the first move, engaging Samuels by grabbing him behind the neck, he tries to pull his head down for a knee to the face but Samuels blocks it and instead pushes Theo off. Pryce charges again and Samuels counters with an eye gouge, followed by a clothesline.

JOEY STYLES: "Great counter move by Samuels there."

Pryce quickly back to his feet and before Samuels can react Theo delivers an Eye Rake followed up by sending Samuels to the ropes. Theo attempts a clothesline of his own on Samuels’s return trip but John sees it and instead delivers a flying body block sending both men to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: "Both men are down, neither able to gain any real momentum in the early going. And it looks like the King is the first one back to his feet."

Pryce circles his opponent while he is working his way back to his feet, Theo trying to decide what to do next. As Samuels finally gets to his feet Theo grabs him by the arm and throws him into the corner and immediately starts delivering repeated blows to Samuels’s mid section.

One….

Two….

Three….

Four....

Four shots to Samuels’s abdomen. John goes down grabbing at his side. Theo climbs up the turnbuckle and leaps off….

CRASH!!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Pryce went for an elbow drop by Samuels rolled out of the way at the last second."

Samuels swings his arm around wildly and chops Pryce in the throat. Theo immediately grabs at his throat trying to catch his breath.

Samuels rolls up for a quick pin…

1……..

2…..KICKOUT!!!

Pryce kicks out relatively early and then gets up to his feet. He lifts Samuels up by his neck, hooks the head….

JOEY STYLES: "Looks like Pryce is going for the DDT….wait no!!!"

John Samuels counters by lifting Pryce up and then delivering a body slam. Samuels follows it up with a quick leg drop to Pryce’s face. John then walks over, grabs Theo by the ankles and then…Figure Four Leg Lock.

JOEY STYLES: "Not sure how Pryce is going to get out of this one. Samuels has him locked in pretty tight and right in the middle of the ring."

Pryce is trying to crawl to the ropes, clawing at the mat but getting nowhere. John locks it in even tighter. Pryce’s face getting red from the pain, his opponent is looking around, waiting for the ref to signal the end of the match. Pryce is squirming around, trying to break free but to no avail.

JOEY STYLES: "Pryce looks like he is in some trouble here. Samuels has him locked in tight."

Nick Patrick starts yelling at Samuels to break the hold, Samuels has no idea what is going on. The ref is threatening to DQ but Samuels won't let go. Patrick circles around and then punches Samuels in the back of the head.

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell is he doing?"

Samuels releases the hold on Pryce and gets up in the face of the referee. As he does this all 5 members of the nWo simultaneously get up on the ring apron and start staring at Samuels making it very obvious that if he touches the ref there will be hell to pay.

With Samuels distracted Theo slowly climbs to his feet grabs Samuels by the back of the head and plants him with a reverse DDT.

JOEY STYLES: "Samuels had him beat. He had the crown and the nWo ruined it. Is the nWo in Theo's pocket?"

Theo hooks Samuels leg for the pin...

KICKOUT!!!

Samuels is still grabbing at his ankle. Pryce is crawling towards the ropes, he finally reaches them and uses them to pull himself up one rope at a time. Pryce finally gets all the way up just as Samuels makes his way over. Samuels goes for a head lock but Pryce counters with an elbow to Samuels’s temple. Samuels stumbles backwards and Pryce uses the opening to deliver a kick to Samuels’s abdomen and then hooks the head and….PEDIGREE!!!

Pryce with the cover….

1………………

2…………………..

KICKOUT!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Pryce almost had the win there. Of course it would have been tainted."

Pryce pulls Samuels up by his head and then drops him back down with a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam. Pryce moves in now for an ankle lock. But Samuels counters with a kick to Pryce's face that sends him stumbling backwards into the ropes and Samuels puts him down with a running knee to the face. Quickly pulling Pryce to his feet he then puts him backdown with a pump handle slam. Again Samuels get's Theo up to his feet and attempts a whip to the ropes but Theo counters and instead sends John Samuels to the ropes.

CRASH!!

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell? Scott Hall pulled the top rope down and Samuels flipped over the ropes and landed on the floor outside the ring."

The nWo circles Samuels like a pack of wolves.

Theo looks around not sure what to do...as the nWo closes in on Samuels. Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Rodzilla and Macho Man start laying boots to John Samuels.

JOEY STYLES: "Looks like Theo Pryce is content to let the nWo do his dirty work..."

CRASH!!!

CROWD: "HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!"

Pryce went flying out of the ring and took out the nWo with a suicide dive before smacking his head onto the floor.

JOEY STYLES: "Maybe Pryce isn't so bad after all?"

Hogan is the only man still standing as he was a few feet away from the pile up, barking out orders to his men. Hogan goes to lift up Samuels but gets a low blow for his troubles. Samuels gets up to his feet, lifts up Theo and the two men start laying punches to Hogan's face...back and forth they go...

10!!!!

Hogan just flops backwards and lands on his back. Pryce and Samuels both slide back into the ring as the pile of bodies that makes up the nWo starts to stir.

While Pryce is starting down at the nWo Samuels takes the opportunity to spin his opponent around, eye gouge to the face...

POWERBOMB!!!!

Samuels with the cover...

KICKOUT!!

JOEY STYLES: "What a ridiculous slow count by Nick Patrick there. This is unbelievable."

Samuels gets up, furious at the ref....

THE FILIBUSTER!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Holy shit. Samuels just destroyed the ref with his patented finished The Filibuster."

Pryce up to his feet. He grabs the ref by the head and tosses him outside of the ring with the rest of the nWo trash, in the process completely ignoring his opponent. When he finally does turn around he is meet with a face wash to the face and then a discuss clothesline that almost beheads Pryce. Samuels, fully aware that there is no ref present doesn’t even bother with a pin instead opting to lift Theo to his feet and delivers a knee to Theo’s groin. Pryce doubles over in pain but not for long as Samuels puts Theo back down with a Fallaway slam.

JOEY STYLES: And still no ref here but that’s not stopping Samuels.

John Samuels has Pryce up...

Gorilla Press Slam!!!

THUMP!!!

Pryce's body slammed into the canvas.

JOEY STYLES: "Finally."

An XWF ref comes sprinting out of the back and slides into the ring. Hogan sees this and starts pointing at him.

Samuels lifts up Pryce and goes for a DDT but Pryce reverses into a suplex and cover...

KICKOUT!!

Pyrce lifts Samuels by the head and lifts him to his feet, a Giant Chop to Samuel's chest is then followed up with a Snap DDT of his own.

Pryce with another cover….

KICK OUT!!

JOEY STYLES: "Kick out by Samuels and Theo goes back to work."

Samuels is lifted back to his feet by the King. Pryce slings Samuels to the ropes…Tri Bute bounces off, ducks under an attempted elbow to the face, bounces off the far ropes…

CRASH!!!

Pryce catches Samuels with a spinning Spinebuster during the return trip. This time Pryce doesn’t even bother with a pin and instead circles the ring for a moment giving Samuels a chance to get himself up.

"The Senator" slowly gets to one knee and Pryce moves in for a quick strike but instead is blocked and receives an eye gouge for his troubles. While Pryce is attempting to see in front of him Samuels get’s to his feet, backs up and bounces off the ropes and in one fluid motion delivers a Big Boot to Theo Pryce's face.

Samuels with the cover…

KICKOUT!!

JOEY STYLES: "Pryce with the kickout just in the nick of time."

Both men are quickly back to their feet, Samuels makes the first move but is shoved away by Pryce who then levels Samuels with the PRYCE CHECK!!!(Spear)

Samuels is down and rolling around a bit grabbing at his back. Pryce circles his man and then starts delivering boots to Samuel's knees.

JOEY STYLES: "Five straight kicks to Samuel's right knee."

Samuels grabs his right knee while Theo slowly lifts him up....FACEBUSTER!!!

JOEY STYLES: "Another cover by The King."

3…..

JOEY STYLES: NO!!! Almost!!! The ref was about to put his hand down but at the last second noticed Samuels leg on the ropes."

Pryce angry that he wasn't able to close out the match pulls Samuels to the center of the ring and attempts a sleeper hold but Samuels drops to his knees and reverses into a chinbreaker.

JOEY STYLES: "Excellent counter by Samuels."

Samuels lifts up Pryce and gets him in position, he lifts him up for a pump handle slam.....

REVERSED!!!

MONEY TALKS!!!

JOEY STYLES: "HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT A COUNTER BY THE KING!!!"

Theo with the cover...

JOEY STYLES: "What the hell?"

Kevin Nash pulled the referee out of the ring by his leg before he could make the final count. Scott Hall grabs the ref by the face and slams it into the barrier knocking him out cold. nWo Nick Patrick is finally waking up from his siesta just in time to make a count of his own...

KICKOUT!!!

The 5 members of the nWo get into the ring and surround Theo Pryce and John Samuels, both men breathing heavily, clearly fatigued from the match. Scott Hall picks up Theo Pryce by the neck....

OUTSIDERS EDGE!!!!

Kevin Nash picks up John Samuels....

JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!!

Theo Pryce and John Samuels are both down thanks to the nWo and it appears neither are getting up anytime soon. Nick Patrick is looking around not sure what to do. The rest of the Outsiders look to their leader for some direction and he says something. Hogan points at Macho Man and then John Samuels, then he points at Dennis Rodman and then points at Theo Pryce.

JOEY STYLES: "What is going on? What are they doing?"

Rodman and Savage position themselves a few feet apart and then place their right hands behind their backs while Hogan leans in...

Rock...

Paper...

Scissors...

SHOOT!!!

Both men throw out paper...they both look at Hogan who just puts his head down.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Do it again brothers."

Rock...

Paper...

Scissors...

SHOOT!!!

And again both men put out paper...

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "One more chance."

Rock...

Paper...

Scissors...

SHOOT!!!

This time Savage throws out paper and Rodman throws out rock.

Paper covers rock.

Hogan points to Theo Pryce and then points up to the sky.

Kevin Nash picks up Theo Pryce....

JACKKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!!

Nash then pulls John Samuels overtop of Theo Pryce while Nick Patrick gets down to make the count...

3!!!

Winner: And the new King of the XWF John Samuels

JOEY STYLES: "I still have no idea what is going on here but the XWF has a new King and it's "The Senator" John Samuels."

With Theo Pryce and John Samuels still knocked out cold they are dragged to opposite corners of the ring where they are then handcuffed to the ring posts as trash starts flying into the ring from all directions.

JOEY STYLES: "Now what are they doing? Haven't they done enough?"

Rodzilla walks over to the announcers table and grabs the XXWF Crown and tosses it into the ring. It hits the ring canvas and bounces around before settling on it's side. Savage rolls out of the ring and pulls a black duffle bag out from under the ring and slides it into the ring. Kevin Nash unzips the bag, reaches in and pulls out two sledge hammers. He tosses one to Scott Hall and takes the other for himself. The two men look at Hollywood who nods in the affirmative and the two men starts going to town on the XWF Crown, smashing it into a million pieces. Small shards of metal are flying everywhere. Rodman grabs the mic from the ring announcer, slides into the ring and hands it to Hogan while Savage digs through the black duffle bag for something else.

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "Ya know something? You people need to get with the program. This is a wrestling company, not some Dungeons and Dragons convention. We don't have Kings in wrestling we have World Champions. Macho, if you please brother."

Savage finally finds what he is looking for, pulls it out and hands it to Hollywood...

[Image: wcw-world-heayweight-hogan-nwo.JPG]

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN: "That's right jack!! The days of the "King" are over!! You are looking at the new nWo World Championship and wouldn't you know it, Hollywood is the new champ. Have you all figured it out yet? Is it obvious enough for all you idiots? WE RUN THE SHOW NOW!! Not the Administrative Network, not the General Managers...the NWO!! Now dudes, let's teach these two fools a lesson."

Hall reaches into the bag and pulls out two tasers. He hands one to his Outsiders partner and the men make their way to the opposite corners where Theo Pryce and John Samuels are still handcuffed.

Suddenly the crowd pops as Azrael Erebus and Luca Arzegotti, equipped with a bolt cutter come sprinting down to the ring. Both men slide into the ring.

With a cross body block Azrael takes out both Macho Man and Rodzilla. Luca uses the bolt cutters as a weapon and cracks Kevin Nash in the head and then Scott Hall in the stomach and then over the head. He then walks over and cuts Theo Pryce's hand cuffs. The two former friends exchange a nod as Luca turns his back and goes after Savage who is getting to his feet while Azrael continues to lay boots to Rodzilla. Theo walks over to Samuels, cuts off his handcuffs and extends a hand to help him up.

As all of this is going on Hollywood Hogan slithers his way out of the ring and pulls a half conscious Scott Hall and Kevin Nash out with him.

Azrael and Luca pick up Randy Savage and Rodzilla and toss them each out of the ring, their heads smacking on the hard concrete floor. Hogan and the Outsiders help their fallen comrades up as they start back peddling up the ramp while engaged in a stare down with Theo Pryce, John Samuels, Azrael Erebus and Luca Arzegotti while the fans are going crazy.

JOEY STYLES: "Ladies and Gentlemen that is all the time we have for tonight. The Crown is no more. Replaced by the nWo World Title but are the tides finally starting to turn against the nWo? We will see you next week on another edition of Monday Night Madness.

Madness fades to....

[Image: NWo_Logo.jpg]

OOC: Please be on the lookout for a post in the News/Rumors Section by Hollywood Hulk Hogan regarding booking for a future Madness and Warfare.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Ozymandias's post:
(04-08-2014), Andrew Morrison (04-08-2014), Anonymous (04-08-2014), Guppy Parsh (04-08-2014), John Samuels (04-08-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (04-08-2014), MARIA BRINK (04-09-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-08-2014), Vincent Kane (04-08-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ozymandias's post!
Anonymous (04-08-2014)
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-08-2014, 03:33 AM

The whole show had me in a state of shock.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristy Jackson's post:
Ozymandias (04-08-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-08-2014, 09:23 AM

"Was a fan, wish I would have got a chance to go down and help Radio a little, oh well. Just out of curiousity, does this make him dead? As for the AIDs match, piss poor showing on the part of Black, but none the less good match. Azreal and LazaLuca, pretty solid although I'll admit looking back at old footage of Lazarus' arguments with people I'm a little shocked that no one called him on it. It seemed people would get close then kind of give up. Theo and Samuels, I should have rushed down to help you guys, I'm sorry."
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Ozymandias (04-09-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-08-2014, 09:45 AM

great show

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Ozymandias (04-09-2014)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-08-2014, 12:23 PM

And thus, the greatest thing to ever happen to the XWF has come back from the fuckin' dead. Oh, shit. Now Hogan has even less of a fucking case against me.

Sorry, not sorry.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (04-08-2014), John Samuels (04-08-2014), Ozymandias (04-08-2014)