Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 08:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Myers-esque
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-07-2014, 07:18 PM

She was in her locker room relaxing after a quick kick out from Tommy Wish's pin attempt. Which meant she really didn't even expect it when I, the Beast of Berlin, exploded out of nowhere. I grabbed the sexy vixen by the throat and slammed her into a set of lockers repeatedly, watching her eyes. Wanting to see the light leave them. I tossed her into the cement wall and sneered down at the champ, grinning as I saw a trickle of blood slide down her cheek. She coughed and spat at me.

"Fuck you!"

I felt the flames of rage wash over me and charged. Oh, she fought back a bit but eventually my strength and beastly instinct took over. I slammed her head into a wall in the scuffle and went for the pin.

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-07-2014, 11:28 PM

Kick out!

I quickly send my nails down " the Beast of Berlin"'s face before pushing my thumbs into his eyes allowing myself to get out from under his grip and walk freely with MY Championship.

jlHCQQ.png