Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New faces
Homeless78 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-27-2013, 04:45 PM

( The scene opens in the arena with the crowd going wild, when all the sudden Bottoms Up by nickleback comes on the PA System and out walks a man carrying a barbwire baseball bat. He is dressed in jean shorts, black boots and a t-shirt. as he is walking up to the ring he keeps yelling at the crowd. As he enters the ring he demands a mic.)

Homeless Jimmy- Would all you pieces of crap just sit down and shut up while i talk. Now, my name is Homeless Jimmy, im new to the XWF but all you punks in the back are going to get to know me real quick when i punish all of you. Ok, first order of buisness is im looking for a tag-team partner to help me take those tag titles from those so called champs. So if anybody is interested let me know. And secondly, im wanting to start a stable and am looking for members. let me know if you want in.

(then all of the sudden jimmy just drops the mic and exits the arena through the crowd as his song plays over the PA System.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post