Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-Madness (plus PPV announcement)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-19-2014, 11:34 AM

After the show goes off the air and the carnage is being cleared backstage, and in the ring... XWF employees come to untie the Congregation members. The XWF employees and the Congregation rush to Eli's aid as he hangs there. He's passed out. Yet a smile is left on his face. They get him down and take him backstage to the EMT's to be looked at.

After thirty minutes of getting him fluids and what not, they are about to rush him to the ambulance to get him to the nearest hospital. That is, until, he wakes up by laughing. He rolls off the bed laughing uncontrollably. The EMT's look confused at each other.. Feder tells everyone to get the fuck out.. Eli is covered in blood.. a camera man is taping everything. Eli gets up on his two feet, but stumbles a bit and falls over.. still laughing. He sees the camera.

"Heh. Hehehe. Hehe. Hehehehe. Heh. Heh. Sometimes Christmas comes early, doesn't it? Hehehe. The Black Circle attacks me. I end Shane . The Admin thinks he's the great and powerful Oz. I end the Admin. This. This doesn't end well for you, Ashen... Greggo.. Theo Pryce.. and all who decide to join this allegiance to try and get rid of me. Have you not heard? You can't end me! There's no end for me in sight. There's no ending us. There is only the beginning.

Lazarus, Sid Feder, Amos James JR, Morbid Angel, and Griffin MacAlister all walk into the camera's view.

"This doesn't end well for everyone who opposes us. World War Xtreme pay per view. I have a wild idea. Everyone. EVERYONE in the XWF gets to choose a side. Us.. or them. No singles matches.. no tag team matches.. no handicap matches.. heh.. just.. straight out.. war. Everyone is held together in a double-ring covered with a closed steel cage. Who knows.. maybe some weapons may be around under the ring or nearby.. hehe. Blood. Sweat. Tears. Broken bones. People's will will be broken. It's going to be one big war. Choose wisely... choose soon... it happens on March 16th. Backstage at every event there will be a sign up sheet where you can choose... to align with me or be opposed. You have until this coming Monday to choose a side on that sign up sheet. Every name in the XWF who fail to choose a side by Monday will then be up for "drafting" which will begin Tuesday.

See ya soon.

Oh.. and Ashen.....

Without making any actual noise, Eli just mouths the words "Thank You" to the camera and continues his laughing.

OOC: There will be an actual thread that you guys will be able to reply to and choose which side you're on. That thread will go up sometime today. The PPV will be ONE massive match, literally. "Everything" on the line and every last person who is active will be able to do their part to write XWF history! This event may even surpass Gauntlet City if everyone comes full force and really drives it home!

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Ann Thraxx (02-19-2014), Cam Lang (02-19-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-19-2014), Scorpio (02-19-2014), Theo Pryce (02-19-2014), Weapon:Ashen (02-19-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-19-2014, 11:39 AM

Make this known, Eli. I opposed Shane when he faced admin. That didn't go my way. I take no part in your quarrel.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-19-2014, 11:55 AM

im on your side eli. fuck these other non-beleivers

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-19-2014, 01:45 PM

Last night you were shown a vision of mine, TARGET:JAMES... Are you ready to play your role when we enact the full, living version? The dress rehearsal seems to have left you... delirious with envy???     Don't fall, you stuck pig!!!!.

Nice to SEE you again, Eli! And now I have the luxury of TWO EYES for seeing your billowing, frothing, foaming red insides being expelled from every orifice! You've given me the greatest power anyone could ever receive, Eli... ALL AT THE END OF YOUR BLADE! And f
or that, TARGET:JAMES, we are eternally grateful and plan on showing our appreciation until you're worn down to nothing more than a smear on the ass of society! I'm going to enjoy this, you despicable piece of waggle bagga!!! Nice to... meet you. Next... I "meat" you.     Wish granted! "I promise!" HA!
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-19-2014, 02:59 PM

"You've yet to look what lies behind these eyes and into my soul. You answered my call... and for that I'm thankful... but just remember... it's your end.. not mine. I'm not a hard man to find, nor am I a man you should leave living. Tisk.. Tisk.. Ashen.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post