Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No Armistice (RP #2)
Michael Kelly Offline
The Soldier of Torture

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-19-2014, 08:26 AM

Michael Kelly stands alone outside of the Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, New York. He is in a throwback Jim Kelly jersey and jeans and he has his hands in his pockets. He notices the camera and begins to speak.

"So, the Russian decided to continue with his pathetic attempts at mindgames, and his horribly inaccurate vision of what he thinks he knows about me, why, Morbid, that was real cute bringing up all of those numbers and statistics about the Delta Force as well as all of the information about the economy and what is American and what is not, for a second, you actually sounded like you knew what you were talking about and didn't need to go on the internet to look it up, which by the way, the internet is an American creation, your welcome. Oh, and bitching about product placement? You then turn around and do the same thing! Ripping off the Americans? Nothing new or too low for you Russians, huh? And calling Dolph Lundgren was real cute, considering he is an actor in a movie. You really took my fictional comparison to heart didn't you, moron? Pathetic. Just to try to prove me wrong. The fact is that in the "movie", he plays an ignorant pompous Russian who gets his ass kicked! Do you think ANYBODY really gives a fuck if he was really Swedish or Stallone was juicing? It's the principles of the matter at hand, and you think your little nitpicking makes you look smarter, no, it makes you look desperate. Desperate because you know that no matter what you do, I am still going to be better than you."

"You pointed out all of the Army's rules and regulations and such. The fact is however, indeed, I was an exception to most of those rules. I had the highest test scores the Army had seen in decades. I excelled at every test, physical and mental, that they threw my way, so alas I advanced quicker than most. So, yes, beautiful try to try and discredit all my hard work, asswipe. And last I checked, this wrestling career? I've always loved wrestling, it's always been a dream of mine when I got out of the army to wrestle, why, I wrestled in high school and we utilized Greco-Roman in our Army training. You tell me I suck at it when last I checked I've had one match and I won that match."

"You know who was the last Russian I saw that thought he had all the numbers and all the facts figured out, when in reality, he didn't know a fucking thing!? Gorbachev! And the Soviet Union crashed on top of him, just as everything will come crashing down on you! China, North Korea, Iran, Russia? They are all nothing but a bunch of egotistical and self-indulged asswipes who are jealous of the American way of life and know nothing but overall failure and black eyes to the world in front of the United Nations and in the overall picture of the world."

Michael crosses his arms and smirks for a second before continuing to speak.

"They could try to own us, like you could try to "own" me at Shove-It, but at the end of the day, the ones that are TRULY the cowards are the ones who say they will push the button and sit on their hands and talk a lot of shit but at the end of the day, WE caught Osama Bin Laden. WE were the ones who found Saddam Hussein. WE are the ones who bombed Japan and put an END to World War 2, while Stalin and the rest of your pathetic Russians went back to your miserable ways of life!

"Oh, and calling me a pussy over the waterboarding again? Real original, asswipe. There is a huge difference between being willingly tested, which I was numerous times in other methods of torture, and being assaulted and TREATED like a terrorist and forced into it."

"If you ever pulled your head out of your ass, you would have heard me say countless times that when I reported the Colonel and the situations, all of the higher powers turned their noses to it hence why I sit in front of you and shout "Corruption". Not everything is rainbows and butterflies in the Army, or in the United States for that matter, although compared to Russia, I could see why that would confuse you, dumbass."

"Yes, those 4 who assaulted me ARE motherfuckers who deserve to die, those higher powers who refused to do the right thing ARE motherfuckers, but there were plenty of men there who were doing the right thing for the right reasons, so yes, I WILL call them my brothers. If anyone should be tried for treason, it is those who assaulted me and those citizens of this country who insult the soldiers who would DIE for them!"

"I love how you once again reference my father as well as my mother whom are alive and well. My father is a member of the Buffalo Police Department! My mother is a nurse! So, your little theory about me being some poor kid looking for freebies? As I mentioned, plenty of times by the way, I was not poor. We had plenty of money growing up, but when I decided to serve my country, my folks looked at that as a slap in the face, because they were narrow-minded as you and many are and thought this country wasn't worth fighting for! And I keep up with them just as many disgruntled people keep up with family, and that is Facebook, ANOTHER American creation, so real cute attempt at discrediting me and acting like you know what's going on."

Michael pulls his hands from his pockets and he walks toward the camera and kneels in front of it and whispers.

"You think you have it all figured out, when in reality, you couldn't be more wrong. You think you have me right where you want me? Think again, if you can without blowing a blood vessel, you juiced-out piece of shit. I'd take 208 pounds of "scrawny" pure muscle over 450 pounds that could tear and rip at any time and make your heart explode, jackass. You can try to "crush my bones", but I will just watch you fall over holding your chest and crying like a little bitch! "

"If you think Nazi's little firing squad is supposed to scare me, you really are as as you look. I have been shot before, I have had bullets lodged in me and I kept going and get the job done with blood streaming out of me like a faucet and pain that would make a Russian pussy like you squeal like a pig! You think a few bullets will stop me from what I am going to do to you!? You think a firing squad is going to be your saving grace from the worst beating you've ever had in you life!? The beatings you got as a child will be NOTHING compared to this, and when I am done, you will want to do like your mother and off yourself, motherfucker."

Michael reachs into his back pocket and pulls out his Barretta and smirks before looking back at the camera and speaking in a normal tone.

"The firing squad should not be your concern, asshole. My only concern is how I will get all of your blood off of my hands when I get done with you. You should be concerned how it will feel when I pump some lead into you and you realize that you have been fucking with the wrong man! I will put you down like the curr that you are, and then I will drag your carcass over to the firing squad and to Nazi and let him dispose of the trash!"

Michael lets out a very brief laugh before whispering once more.

"There will be no armistice, there shall be no peace. I will be coming to beat some respect out of you. I will be coming to show you that you don't fuck with America, and you sure as hell don't fuck with me. You are going to taste your own blood and you are going to eat lead, you ignorant bastard! I will enjoy each and every second of it. Why? Because I am Michael Kelly, and I will be your undoing."

W-L Record: 1-0 (singles and tag) 0-0 (special matches)
Edit Hate Post Like Post