Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 02:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Trash Talk 102: Talking shit with the best of them. [deadline placemarker]
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-18-2014, 11:50 AM

Camera pans to a Kristy sitting in a chair; she is ready to give another promo to expose the dull-witted claims by Morbid Angel. Kristy begins to lick and pink lips and begins to speak.

Kristy: Here we go; we have to deal with another stupid Morbid Angel promo when will the pain end. Like seriously, it was hard getting past the last two now we have another out the ass promo. I pity you Morbid; you must be gasps at strews now. If you weren't threatened by me; you would make this last minute promo to cover up your failure at the first two. Its fun how you talk about my last match against Charlotte; how I wasn't going to win.

You can talk all that bullshit you want; but it doesn't mean a damn thing. I won that match with hard work; I didn't come to this company to lose. It's also funny how you said I have daddy issues. That was funny; what about you? Did you hate your mother for killing herself and leaving you in this world alone? Is that why you are fighting me? To take out your rage on women; It's funny how you make all these false claims to come up with something original to say. Maybe I can get into the point of when you call me a whore. Even John Black and call someone a whore. I was expecting something better than that. I truly was; where is that ground breaking shit? Oh I forgot there is nothing ground breaking about you at all.

Didn't you all see is last promo so far? What kind of shit was that? You can see Morbid is pissing in this fucking pants right the fuck now. He knows how fucked he is and its not even funny at all. But do you know what is more funny; some people think that Morbid is going to win. That was some funny stuff, how in the fuck will Morbid beat me?

He is just stand over their breathing hard and shit thinking he is tough and bad. But Morbid you have no idea what I am capable of when I am so damn focused which I am now. You go around shoving your undefeated facade down our throats. Like your words will taste better over time. But I am ready to break your fucking world Morbid you have no chance. I will beat you just like so many others’ did. You can try your best to cover that shit up and think it didn't happen. But when you; make eye contact with me from across that ring. You will soon believe that the facade is over. That when you lose to me it will go public and you will be known far and word as my bitch!

You tried you best to verbally assault. But instead it was fucking child's play, for someone that claims to be that shit. But instead its water down; we heard the whore jokes before and its tiresome. But it seems I made you mad Morbid. Why were you yelling on the Radio show? Did I get under your skin? Its alright I won't tell anyone that you being scared shit less of me. It’s funny though when I was listening to his radio I heard some English broken English. Some people must be really stupid to think that this fruit cake is going to beat me in that ring. How can a dull version of Asylum have a chance against me in a one on one fight? He doesn't.
You see Morbid Angel; I'm not going to allow someone like you, a disgrace, to get one over on me. I'm confident that I will not only become a house hold name in XWF; But a #1 contender for a title after I tear you to shards. This is the time when you beg for your life, because I will show no mercy in that ring. Your time for thinking your undefeated will be shown in the light.

If you want a fucking war; I will give you a fucking war and when the dust is lifted from the battlefield you will be flat on your back. Now Morbid this is the part when I carve my legacy in your fucking chest.

That's checkmate; Bitch!

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristy Jackson's post:
(02-19-2014), Theo Pryce (02-18-2014)