Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 11:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You're rather awkward, aren't you?
Levi Storm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-25-2014, 10:01 AM

Levi Storm is running on a treadmill in a well-lit gym. The gym is completely abandoned except for Levi. He wears a pair of short red running shorts and has his headphones in, watching something on hid iPad. As Levi continues to run he shakes his head and laughs out loud at what he sees. Finally, Levi turns the iPad off and presses a button on the treadmill. It slows to a stop as Levi steps off of it and walks through the gym. He walks into another room that has a set of mats on the floor. Waiting in the room is Aden, Levi’s model friend. Aden wears a black wrestling singlet and headgear. He smiles as Levi walks in showing off his black mouth guard. He bounces around on the mats a bit as Levi approaches him.

Levi: What the fuck are you wearing?

Aden spits out his mouth guard and grins.

Aden: You told me you needed me to help you for your upcoming rematch with that Linguist guy. This is my old high school wrestling gear. Looks good on me right?

Aden flexes his biceps after putting his mouth guard back in place. His muscles ripple, and he looks like he may pop out of his old singlet. Levi Chuckles a bit at how ridiculous this male model looks with his head gear and a singlet two sizes too small. But he gets back to business putting his iPad down next to a gym bag on the floor.

Levi: You should hear the shit this guy is saying Aden, I mean he’s really annoying. He finds a way to say in thirty words what he could just say in three. And he expects this to impress people? No, it just proves what a pompous asshole he is.

Aden: Mmmmahahh Unnnhmmm ahhmmm…

He realizes he needs to take out his mouth guard. He spits it into his hand and tries again.

Aden: I never saw a need to use lots of words like that. Just say what you gotta say and be done with it. No need for any fancy schmancy ten dollar words.

Levi: You know who this guy was? He was that kid who was in those special classes for the super brainy kids, but he always had to make sure everyone knew he was in those special classes. Then when he got to college he was that guy who spent all his time in the library while the normal people like us… well me at least, were out getting drunk and getting laid. He’s the guy at a party who bores everyone with a history lesson or a physics class or some boring shit like that. I’m sure he has a grand total of zero friends.

Aden: Huh huh, yeah and that loser just pinned you on Monday night. Ouch!

Aden’s “Ouch!” comes not as a comment on how it must hurt to be pinned by a friendless loser, but instead it is because Levi gave him a shove.

Levi: You shut the fuck up. Yes, he pinned me. I get it. I may have underestimated that little French beanpole. But on Sunday, he steps into my world. A Submission only match is right in my wheelhouse. This is why I’ve asked you here Aden, I figured it would be nice to put on a little demonstration so The Linguist sees just what he’s gotten himself into. Now run to the locker room, take that stupid head gear off and bring in that bowl with all of the paper in it. I promise I’ll explain it soon. I’m gonna set up the web cam so we can stream this live so the world will see I’m not to be fucked with.

Levi looks into the camera as we see Aden in the background sans headgear. There is a giant fishbowl with tons of folded up paper in it. Levi steps back so his full body can be seen in the camera.

Levi: Hey there, Linguist, I hope you’re watching out there somewhere, although I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re just out there reading some stupid book instead. Don’t worry though; I’ll make sure you HAVE to take notice of this. You see, since this match on Sunday is a Submission Only match. Incase you didn’t know it Linguist; I love hearing an opponent submit almost as much as I love putting them to sleep. So What I have here for you is a little demonstration with my test dummy here Aden. Aden will draw a submission hold from the bowl, I will then have 15 seconds to get Aden into that hold and force him to tap.

Aden looks up surprised.

Aden: Wait, what?

Levi: Just shut up and draw a card Aden. Or should I tell the whole world some of your deep dark secrets, like the fact that your real name is…

Aden: Alright, alright. I’ll play your stupid game.

Aden reaches into the bowl and pulls out a paper. He reads it and shakes his head before handing to over to Levi. Levi reads it and smiles. He dives in and tackles Aden to the floor before he even knows what’s going on. Levi moves quickly grabbing Aden’s Arm, trapping it between his legs that he drops across Aden’s chest and applies a picture perfect arm bar. He pulls back hard and Aden Screams out.

Aden:AHHH SHIT you’re gonna break my arm. Let go!

Levi: You have to say “I Give”

Aden: Alright I give! I give! Now let go!

Levi lets the hold go. He gets up and smiles at the camera, gives a flex.

Levi: That’s one. Draw again Aden… or should I call you…

Aden scurries across the floor holding his arm but drawing before Levi can get out his real name. He hands the paper over to Levi and then braces himself for what comes next. He closes his eyes and flexes every muscle in his body. Levi watches this and sees his opening as soon as Aden’s eyes are closed he walks behind him and taps him on his shoulder. When Aden turns to see who it was Levi steps over his leg and starts twisting his body into an abdominal stretch. It’s not long before Aden is once again shouting his submission.

Levi: That’s two. Just ninety-eight to go.

Aden: Ninety-eight? FUCK THAT!! My name is Eugene. There, world you heard it here first; famous male model Aden Sampson is really named Eugene Butts. I’m outta here Levi, you’re losing it bro.

Eugene moves to leave but is met with an axe hammer smash to the back of his head from Levi. Levi then delivers a big boot to his back driving him down to the mats face first. Levi is relentless stomping on the model’s lower back before he steps across straddling his lower back facing his head. He grabs Eugene’s arms bringing them over his knees. Levi sits on his back pulling him up by his hair and then locks in a sleeper. It’s the Disco Nap. The web cam keeps recording as Eugine begins to go limp in the arms of his former friend. Levi looks up from the hold still pulling back on the unconscious model. He stares into the camera.

Levi: No more games, no more distractions. Linguist, pay very close attention to what just happened here. If I will do this to my best friend, you better believe even worse is in store for you. I underestimated you before, but no more. I will only be satisfied after I hear you screaming your submission to me. And if you don’t, well you’ll just be another victim of the Disco Nap.

With that Levi releases the hold and lets the unconscious Aden fall to the mat. He stands up and walks up to the camera. The last thing seen is Levi reaching out and ending the broadcast.

[Image: Levi_zps1cc1274c.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post