Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 03:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
When in Rome 5- When at Home
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-19-2014, 09:23 PM

The scene Opens to Morbid Angel staring at a monitor on the plane!

Morbid-”Would you believe that these people played this fucking movie 4 times! In a row! Is this a fucking joke?! It was really between the movie and twiddling my fucking thumbs! The choice was easy! So I made a list of things that were wrong in the movie.”

Air Marshal-”Nobody gives a rats ass!”

Morbid-”I beg to differ my intellectually declined friend! a lot of people rather enjoy knowing the truth about things they are lied to about.”

Air Marshal-”How about this…I don’t fucking care! Nobody cares on this flight so SHUT THE FUCK UP!”

Morbid-”but others might. You say words that make you look…ignorant”

Air Marshal-”When?”

Morbid-”When you use curse words…or as it once was called “Words of Curse” because they were fucking curses”

Air Marshal-”AH HA! You are not as smart as you want to be! They were not actually curses! And you cuss all the fucking time so you are double fucked!”

Morbid-”and you are wrong again! I can curse because I have broken English meaning I am speaking with a strong accent to resemble Arnold Schwarzeneggar bit a hint of Russian…I have learned a second language and with all of this in mind I am allowed to use bad language...it is more acceptable for me than a natural born citizen…My word FUCK will be viewed as more of a softer fuck from a foreigner and be viewed as mostly harmless vs. your American FUCK which will be viewed as being poorly educated and probably sleeping with your sister for fun….as for the curse words…no…you were right…fuck and shit are not curses but parts of said curses that people believed were true…also rumor that the word FUCK was actually brought forth by the King of England in who gives a damn when…meaning Fornication Under Consent of the King…FUCK…but…I don’t believe that to be truth…I might be wrong but really it could have been said by said King at any said time and it might not have been recorded…Like the Vikings…what you think of that…BOOM! Knowledge bomb for you!”

The Air Marshal jumped up and Yelled “FREEZE!” And jammed a taser into the side of Morbid Angel’s neck and shocked him unconscious!

The scene goes black

The scene Opens to Morbid Angel in his Navigator hours later! Morbid with fresh burns on his neck Looks at the camera with anger in his eye

Morbid-”Apparently you can not say Boom or bomb on an air plane…this is another thing I have learned today within my travels to Rome…Don’t run from Police, Fiats are small and shitty, and refrain from saying anything or making noises like something that can explode! If the plane were on fire I am sure I would have been tased for yelling fire…but I think the Air Marshal really hated me…so…yeah…fuck him!

Morbid starts driving and has his music on low as he heads towards Morbidonia!
He looks ahead and talks to the camera

Morbid-”As for ESP…know that she did carry you to the levels you are now. You pulled the belts because she was doing the dirty work….shocking! You are no better than the whores that would lie about their win/loss record! I mean it is near despicable! And the fact that you would try and steal the glory from some Egyptian slut like ESP…who probably got carried by some man…because women are near worthless unless it comes to spitting out babies and fucking! You lose yourself in your own words Diaz…I hold true to myself and what I talk about but you waver between too many things! I have broken the crazy mouth of yours! You have nothing to say now! You want to go back to the “land of the lost”…which is what I’ll call it…where you can ride phantom zebras and fuck snargalargs all day…where it is safe. I do not expect you to even attempt a rebuttal now….I crossed too many lines and destroyed too many of your points and I leave you struggling for more voice to crush me with. You can’t crush me! I am not some sniveling insect like John Black or Michael McBride! I am eternity! I may not have the powers of the gods! But I am close enough! And I highly doubt you hold a deicide to end me! How’s that? Did that blow your skirt up ?

It is amazing what some time and some extra minutes of promo space will get you! It gains me an entire hour of trash talking glamour! I love it! I can see it now! Your face beneath my boot! McBride long dead in the ring and long forgotten by everyone because he is unworthy of any real time.

You speak of Peter Gilmour like he was not something to fear. He himself has more winnings than you and that alone stands as what type of fighter he is. Understand a man who is champion so many time cannot be a chump. Feder may have been someone he wanted to team with but in the end…you need to chase those who you want to team with. Feder was more than capable in helping Peter get what he wants if he were still around. The fact you are so quick to slight a man who has no involvement in our match because I quote and I say his advice is worth more than your sandpaper cunt you call a mouth…it’s simple logic here…understand? Peter made something of himself in the XWF and you lack everything else. Defend that title a dozen times and I will start taking advice from you…a fucking woman! Until that day I’ll stick with champion advice!

As for modeling myself after Gilmour…why? I am older than he is and I’ve been around more years in this business… if anything he can take advice from me! Not my fault he makes good points worth listening to. Besides…can’t hate them all! But I can hate you….you make it easy! Easier than you think…you show up on set…which there is a set by the way…and you gargle the Administrators semen for an hour and then think its fucking gold!….or was that the piss he was spraying in your whore face the entire time!? Hard to tell considering what type of person you claim to be. A fraud that can hardly control the urge to break character to spit out what some would consider trash talk. In order to properly trash you must first learn to talk, my dear….making up words to fit into your little segments adds to my points. In order to be taken seriously you must first talk like the big people. Childish gibbering is not acceptable by any stretch of the imagination…nice try though…and again…I know….I am babbling and I probably lost most of my viewers some where around the middle…but at least I get paid more than you…in the end isn’t it all about the money? Jew? Aren’t you about the money?

Don’t speak! We know the answer! You want to roll in a pile of money! Rub it all over your nethers! Disgusting pig! I WILL DO THIS MATCH FOR FREE! All I desire is your fucking name on my fucking list! Now it is your turn to rebuke! BRING IT!”

Morbid goes silent as the scene fades to black!

It the scene opens again with Morbid Angel at his home. He walks over to an end table and picks up his cell phone and dials a number

Morbid-”Hey, I know it’s late I just was checking in on you…………I Just got in…………are you doing OK?……………Don’t worry I am working on that…………….Soon…………………..don’t worry……………..very soon……………I’ll let you get back to sleep and I will call you in the morning…………..gute Nacht.

The scene Fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post