Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 07:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy fucking shit guys cut it out.
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-20-2014, 05:33 PM

I'm not planning on coming back to see petty bullshit arguments, I'm planning on coming back to the fed I was apart of when really no one had these huge arguments that escalate and cause people to LEAVE. Honestly, what's happened in the two or so months I've been gone?

I mean I thought it was bad with my first run... I mean you have the decapitation of Swift Ion, hell most of us had to endure through the raYne era which I still can't get out of my fucking head, you'd think that'd take us all closer however a couple things slip up and one thing leads to another and all I can see on this forum is simply fucking bullshit.

Please, mods you guys are too nice to not give some people a fucking ban or at least a warning. Honestly, it pisses me off seeing everyone be so god damn negative and it makes me think about what could of happened or if this place shifted so god damn much since I've been gone. I'm coming back to have fun, to role play and hopefully I'll develop some relationships here this time around. I don't want to be apart of this fucking bullshit and I'm sure a lot of you feel the same way.

Please guys, I saw you all as a family and it seems like shit's hitting the fan as of late. Several of the admins have made it clear about how there will be zero tolerance for this kind of shit, however I just keep on seeing left and right everyone belittling one another.

Just cut it out guys, let's get back to some of the good times of just being friendly with one another, smelling the roses and shit.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Archie Lawson (01-20-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-20-2014), John Austin (01-20-2014), JTC (01-20-2014), Miranda Tigris (01-20-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-20-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-20-2014, 05:38 PM

I wish it could be that way. But we all shall see right?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-20-2014, 05:40 PM

I agree with you Cam.

Personally, I tend to not read any threads that contain anything negative going on whether it be a comment somebody made about someone or whatever the case may be. Unless someone brings it to my attention, I don't look at anything like that cause I consider it to be childish.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-20-2014, 05:44 PM

Same Alexandra, sometimes we need to just let things slide no matter how bad something is... and I try to do the same John, I'd rather there wasn't so much animosity to begin with :/

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
John Austin (01-20-2014)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-20-2014, 05:53 PM

I agree, and as a member of management I do think there's something users can do to stop these issues before they sprout and become something this pronounced and over the top. The report button. If you see something that seems like it is going to or already has become a shitstorm report it so us mods can lock that shit down right away and deal with it. Some threads can go unnoticed for hours, be it through mods not being on to being drowned out by other threads and then it will definitely go overboard. Just a heads up for those who don't know about that feature.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miranda Tigris's post:
Cam Lang (01-20-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-20-2014, 06:04 PM

Sorry to be a bit of a "teachers pet" but I don't think we can hold all of management accountable for a few members of the roster acting idiotic. They want everyone to have fun so they shouldn't be put in the situation where they have to ban someone. Especially seeing, as for some of us, this is our get away from reality'a bullshit.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-20-2014, 06:07 PM

I agree with you there Archie, it's just that it seems to sometimes spread the negativity onto other people and I know that I don't like it when I see people arguing, I could just ignore it but I don't like to see people leaving or potentially leaving because of petty bullshit :p

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2014, 06:45 PM

(01-20-2014, 06:39 PM)DShadows Said: This is where we all need to smoke a blunt.

A?

>.> a couple.... of ...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes InfamOusUser's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (01-21-2014)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-20-2014, 06:57 PM

For the record Cam, warnings have been handed it, although you may not be able to see them. Those that receive them, know they did.
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-20-2014, 10:32 PM

That's good to hear, I should probably clarify that I wasn't meaning to undermine any power by saying ''you guys should ban people'' just that I feel like when a few people are negative it kind of affects more people than necessary, and I feel in some situations it'd be better to temporarily get rid of one person instead of having more than one person leave. However, it seems that if you've given out warnings hopefully people will listen, it's obvious we have some of the best moderators on ANY forums and I think others would agree with me!

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-20-2014, 11:27 PM

I saw like four trees covered in insects this morning so I had to help get rid of them. The same kind of trees used in said blunts. Now that's something to get pissed off about. I even cried a little.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(01-21-2014), AlexandraCallaway (01-20-2014), Cam Lang (01-21-2014)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

01-21-2014, 08:15 AM

Blunts aren't exactly my thing, about to rip a bowl from my pipe right now though ;D

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post