Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Oh The Times They Are A Changin
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-16-2014, 04:25 AM

In 1963 Bob Dylan wrote what many consider to be one of his most famous songs. “The Times They Are A Changin”. When asked what the reasoning was behind the song Dylan responded: “the song is meant to be an anthem for change.”

A few weeks ago the first shots were fired in the newest war against The Black Circle, guys like Smoke Man, Eli James, LJ Havok and Sebastian Duke decided to take up the mantle to fight against the big bad of the XWF. While they may not all have the same reasons they have a common enemy. And yet despite all of these men declaring war on The Black Circle, the group led by XWF Owner Shane didn’t bat an eye. Sebastian Duke, and Eli James, former members of the Circle, Smoke Man, a guy who begged for an opportunity and then promptly turned his back on the man that gave it to him and then LJ Havok, well, he’s whatever. None of these men posed a threat to greatness incarnate. Nothing that had happened thus far gave The Black Circle any reason to be concerned.

And then Wednesday Night Warfare happened and the previously unseen Administrator showed his face for the first time and he brought back up with him. And while his actions and his words surprised fans and XWF wrestlers alike it also showed The Black Circle just how desperate the XWF has become. The Times They Are A Changin.

Abandoned Warehouse
New York City

“So Michael I must say, you sticking your nose in Gilmour’s match was truly a thing of beauty. You know me, I am all about fairness and you going out there and trying to even up the odds was the noble thing to do. Nicely done.”

“Well thanks mate, I felt a bit bad for Steve Davids, not that I wasn’t fully confident in Gilmour’s ability to shit the bed on his own, I felt that it was my duty to go out there and even things up.”

“Be that as it may let me be very clear about something. While I appreciate you going out there and doing your own thing, try not to help out guys who are enemies of the Circle. I know you aren’t a member and have no desire to ever be, and that’s your call but while you work for me, the enemy of your friend is your enemy. Got it?”

“Aye I do mate but it wasn’t about Davids as much as it was about Gilmour.”

“I understand that, and it’s for that reason, that you are still standing in front of me. Well, that and you just helped to set up a major business opportunity recently and I am no fool, I know that without you it would have never happened. And as much as the XWF means to me, making money means more. Plus, your involvement pissed of Peter Gilmour and that’s good for business. In fact, scratch what I previously said. If you want to make it your goal in life to make Peter Gilmour’s life as miserable as possible than feel free to involve yourself wherever you see fit. Every time a Gilmour cries an Angel gets its wings.”

“Aye. I think at this point Gilmour has helped to repopulate Heaven of all its Angels just in the last 48 hours.”

“I’m honestly surprised he hasn’t cracked yet. The guy is prone to bouts of insanity, especially when he loses touch with his precious.”

“Theo, can I be Frank with you for a minute?”

“Alright but can I still be Theo?”

“Uhhhh sure. This rebellion, it doesn’t seem to be going according to plan does it?”

“What do you mean? Who’s plan? Because I haven’t revealed my plan, in fact, I have no intentions of doing so. The wheels are already in motion Michael. I will admit that the Administrative Network’s appearance on Warfare was an unexpected turn of events, one I truly did not account for but it is not something that I can’t overcome. In fact, the gears are already spinning. Measures will be taken and when all is said and done The Black Circle will come out on top. I will come out on top. A well traveled man once said that “Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame”. Those lesser men, the aforementioned LJ Havok, Smoke Man, Eli James, even Paul Heyman, they started this little war, but I, Theo Pryce, I will end it. And that is not an empty threat, also known as a Peter Gilmour special; that is my promise to you, to the XWF and to the world.”

“I have full faith in you mate, you have proven time and time again that you can overcome the odds. You are the King after all, no one thought you would beat John Madison and yet you did.”

“And yet I did. But as important as that match was, and great as that moment was, despite the collision course with death that it put me on, I survived. And now I am stronger than I ever was. Those few moments where I was literally dead, I learned a thing or two about myself, about what’s important in life and what isn’t. And I’m here to tell you now that winning and losing in the XWF is not important. Crowns and belts, are not important. Crushing the hopes and dreams of all those who think that they can put an end to the greatest group of talent ever assembled, now that is extremely important. That is a cause worth getting out of bed for. People say my victory against John Madison was a once in a lifetime stroke of luck, maybe it was. Or maybe, just maybe I am that good. Either way I will make my bones by destroying breaking the back of this rebellion once and for all.”

“What of Eli James and Mystica?”

“What about them? Mystica is part of the Congregation, he’s also Sebastian Duke’s new tag team partner after he threw the old one away, that makes him a marked man in my book. As for Eli James, a few weeks back he mentioned a 5 on 5 match to end all 5 on 5 matches, The Black Circle vs Eli James and 5 of his faithful followers/kool-aid drinkers. I don’t know about you Michael but I personally think that is an excellent idea. Granted The Black Circle does not have 5 active members, and while I would ask you to join us for the night, I know that you have no real allegiance to the group, you work for me and that is where your allegiance ends. I can accept that.”

“Aye, and I appreciate that mate. I will do whatever you want me to do, take out whoever you want me to take out but fight along The Black Circle is where I draw the line in the sand.”

“And as I said, I can respect that. Maybe I’ll ask Hank Lane, he just recently put himself out on the free agent market.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely not, have you seen that guy’s mustache? It scares me, it scares the children, and if it scares the children it’s bad for business. No, I will find the 5th person to fight alongside The Black Circle, in fact, maybe I already have? You never quite know with me. Like I said Michael, the wheels are already in motion.”

“Cryptic.”

“Well if I told you everything I had planned I would lose the advantage of surprise. And what’s the fun in that? Why do kids love Christmas so much?”

“Because their parents lie to them about some jolly fat guy coming to their house and dropping off presents?”

“Do you lie to your kids about Santa’s authenticity?”

“No comment.”

“Kids love Christmas so much because in the morning they get to see what gifts Santa surprised them with. Part of the joy is the presents but the bigger part is in the surprise. And boy do I have a surprise or two in store for the XWF. Gilmour keeps talking about how the end of the XWF is coming and he does at least have that right. But I will be the one to bring it about. Not that skinny guinea.”

“Aye mate.”

Theo looks down at his wrist and checks his watch. “Well Michael, its go time.”

“That it is. Tony and his men should be here any minute.”

“And your man is waiting at the other spot to exchange the money?”

“Yes he is.”

"And you trust this man with our money?"

"100%."

“Good. Well then I will get out of here and let you conduct our business. You don’t need me looking over your shoulder. I’ll see you back at Pryce Towers.”

“Aye mate.”

Theo grabs his jacket off the metal folding chair and walks over to the black Escalade, gets behind the wheel and drives off leaving Michael to finalize the transaction with the Italians.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post