Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Telling it like it is.....
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

01-04-2014, 10:51 PM

He watched her as she dove into the water. Her body in perfect form as she broke the surface. She looked stunning in her bright yellow bikini that fit her perfectly. She even had Angel Fyre in red across the back of her bottoms. When she came back to the surface she looked like an angel descending from heaven. Her fiery red hair and her emerald green eyes. She could have any man she wanted. Not only was she beautiful but she was one of the smartest people he knew. She had a BA in business management and a masters in psychology. Plus she was one tough little bitch who knew how to take care of herself.

Angel Fyre got out of the water and walked over to where he was standing. She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek.

Angel Fyre
It's good to see you again. Have you come to a decision yet or do I have to beat some sense into you?

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I think we should make this a permanent situation. I can trust you to watch my back and I know you can handle the business side. That way I can concentrate on wrestling and moving up to the top.

Angel Fyre
One thing you need to do is control your temper and stop letting people get to you. Like Frodo? You've let the guy get you so angry there's no telling what you will do. I don't need a client in prison for murder.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
The guy is just so damn sick and demented for even coming up with the crap that comes out of his mouth. I just want to beat the mother fucker until he is nothing but a bloody pulp. Our match can't get here soon enough for me. The guy just doesn't know who he is fucking with. Like you said, I'm capable of anything.

Angel Fyre
Just keep your ass out of jail. The bitch isn't worth it. Besides, You want to save a little bit for the fans to get a piece of when he is crowd surfing.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Yeah, Your right. Why should I have all of the pleasure.

Angel Fyre
There you go, Now your using your head. Come on, Let's go out and have a few drinks. It'll do you some good to unwind after that horrendous trip. It must have been hell there in Clawson.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Yes, It was. You talk about a place smelling like shit. That whole town stunk. From one end to the other. Kind of like New York when they stopped picking up the garbage.

Angel Fyre
I know, I could smell it on you when I picked you up at the airport.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I just couldn't stand to drive the car back that far with all the funk from there in it. I'm having it detailed right now. I had to wash my hair three times before I got the stench out of it. It didn't matter taking a shower there because the water smelled like rotten eggs. The whole town needs to be condemned. Where would you like to go?

Angel Fyre
Well, Since we are in Chicago why don't we hit The Joynt over on Dearborn Street. The place is one of the hippest in town.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Oh yes, I've been there many times. Jake the bartender is a friend of mine. I dated his twin sister back when we were in high school together. She was head cheerleader and I was the starting fullback. No one could stop me or get through me. Jake was the quarterback. Senior year we finished second in state. Peoria Woodruff beat us by a field goal. That was one crazy game.

Angel Fyre
Well, Let me have enough time to shower and dress real quick. Meet me back in the lobby in a half hour? I'll hurry.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
That will give me enough time to have a couple shots in the bar here before we go. That way I'm good and primed so I can relax.

Angel Fyre
Great, I'll see you then hon.

His gaze followed her as she walked over and got into the elevator, Every man's head in the room was watching the same thing. She was one stunning woman and really knew how to turn it on. He turned and walked into the bar and walked up to the counter. He sat down at the first empty stool and waited for the bartender.

He watched her as she walked over to where he sat down. Her ragged face spoke of years of tending bar and dealing with all the hassles it could bring. She moved as if every step was more effort than it was worth. When she finally reached him she opened her mouth to speak and it looked like a bomb had gone off inside of it. Her teeth were rotten and broken. What few were left. Her breath was enough to make him back up as she spoke.

Bartender
What can I get for you bub? You got some ID?

He showed her his ID and then handed her a fifty dollar bill.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Bring me a Jack and Coke and leave the bottle. You can keep the change if you stay the hell away from me and go brush your damn teeth, What's left of them anyway. Damn your breath is kicking. For real though.

Bartender
You don't have to be so rude.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Damn, There you go talking again. Here's another fifty now shut the fuck up.

The bartender walked away obviously hurt but she pocketed the fifty and the change from the rest. She brought him his drink and left the bottle as she walked away quietly. Thunder smiled as he downed the drink and filled the glass with Jack.

He was just about finished with the bottle when Angel Fyre walked into the room. He knew the exact second it happened as every head turned to look at her. She wore a long green evening gown that accentuated her figure perfectly. Her luscious breasts looked as if they could escape from the protective cover with the slightest movement. Her slim hips and her perfect ass made her every mans desire. Thunder looked at himself in the mirror behind the bar. He was wearing his 'Come Get Some' T-Shirt and his black leather jacket. His dark blue jeans fit him perfectly. They made a great looking couple.

She walked over and kissed him on the cheek as she whispered in his ear.

Angel Fyre
Eat your heart out until after your match. You need to save your energy. I'm glad you approve of what you see. It will give you something to work for. You win your match and then this is all yours.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Damn, I have to wait that long? You sure know how to hurt a guy. Come on baby, Let's get out of this dive.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR4aEZqVaJ-Q2MljBBR99...CqGuw7Ayrg]

They left and climbed into Angel's Pink and Black 1972 Dodge Challenger in mint condition. It was her pride and joy. She took better care of it than she did anything else, And that's saying a lot.

Angel Fyre
Remember, No smoking in my car. I don't want any ashes on my seats. Don't look at me like that. You heard me.

He smiled as she pulled away from the curb. She was one crazy driver. She sure didn't waste any time getting them to Dearborn street. When they walked into The Joynt the place was already crowded. They found an empty table in the back and sat down. It took only a few seconds before a petite blond with baby blue eyes walked over to where they were at.

Alicia
Hi folks, My name is Alicia and I will be your waitress. What can I get for you this evening?

They ordered their food and drinks and Alicia walked back towards the bar to turn in the order. Hank turned to Angel and began to speak.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
I just don't know how much more of Frodo's crap I can take. I'm afraid I might snap and completely destroy him. The bitch calls me out and then starts accusing me of being this and that, Only to find out he is the one who is really sick. The guys face just begs to be pounded.

Angel Fyre
I know, But like I said. Your going to have to control that temper of yours. Before it gets you into trouble. How will you land that acting gig you have coming up if your in jail? Not to mention the spread and interview you have lined up with Playgirl. That's next Friday, Don't forget.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Your right, He's just not worth it. By the way, How was your sky diving trip?

She never had a chance to answer as Steve Sayors walked up to the table with a microphone in his hand and his cameraman in tow.

Steve Sayors
Listen, I hate to disturb your evening but everyone wants to know how you feel about the accusations that Frodo Smackins has made?

Angel Fyre
Careful Thunder, Don't lose your cool.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Steve, Your lucky that Angel Fyre is here because if she wasn't you would be leaving here in an ambulance. How dare you disturb our evening. To answer your question, Both Frodo and I know the truth. Everyone knows how his own hometown doesn't even claim him. Except for the few freaks he paid off to act like they approved of him. The only sick one around here is him. I'm going to make him pay for his mistake.

Steve Sayors
The match is a reverse crowd surf match. Does it bother you that you have never been in this type of match?

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Why should it, One match is just like any other, You go out there and pound some sense into your opponent until he is out of it and then you send him off in the crowd. Kind of like sending a bloody body overboard and letting the sharks have what's left. Frodo is going to find out what that's like first hand. That is, If he is able to remember it.

Steve Sayors
Do you think ring rust will have any effect on the outcome?

Angel Fyre
Are you kidding? This is his fourth match and any ring rust was gone after the first. If you were watching instead of jerking off in the closet to Gilmour's latest promo you would have noticed.

Hank 'Thunder' Lane
Ring rust, What a joke! Frodo, I mean Freako, should have kept his big mouth shut and never challenged someone of my caliber to a match. Especially any kind of X-Treme match. Doesn't the poor bastard know that I live for shit like this? It just gives me more that I can get away with doing to him. If I didn't hate the guy so much I would feel sorry for him. Coming in talking all that trash just to get punked out for the bitch he really is. I don't know how he will live with everyone knowing he's a fake. Oh well, I don't give a fuck. It's his own damn fault and he's going to have to suffer the consequences. Besides, After I beat him I get to have a very special evening and Frodo is not going to ruin that. Now if you will excuse us, We would like to finish our evening in peace.

Steve Sayors turns to his cameraman and has him wrap things up. They turn and walk out of the restaurant as the waitress brings them their food. The scene fades to black as the two gaze into each others eyes.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post