Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 07:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey smokey!
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-01-2014, 04:03 PM

Wednesday night me and you will throw down in the ring or out of it but you have something to keep in mind, I am in no way new here, I have seen how this place works and know how to make this company shit its pants within a week of walking in the door. Now you are in no way the man I came here to face but you are someone I will gladly make an example of. You go and talk to your friends, watch some footage, experience the damage I can take and give. But always remember in the back of your mind that this is not the same Jordan Caliban who walked in here 8 months ago and caused a cluster fuck this company had no idea they had coming, This Jordan Caliban is just that little bit more dangerous, Just a little bit more ruthless and a hell of a lot more ready for you. I always wanted to say this to someone who would understand what the fuck I am talking about, on Wednesday night one way or another you are going home in a fucking ambulance

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

01-01-2014, 04:41 PM

Of course I'm going home in an ambulance, Jordan. I would be stupid to leave such a young one like you alone in such a dangerous vehicle, especially after the beating I will have given you. Maybe your mummy will get you some ice cream for being such a brave boy?

Get outta my sight. I'll see you on Warfare, and not a moment sooner. I'm already sick of looking at ya.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-01-2014, 04:56 PM

Jordan gets his face in as close he can without physically touching noses with his opponent

I see it in your eyes that you actually believe what you are saying but you really need to rethink that strategy, see on Wednesday night I am going to hurt you, not to bad seeing as we went traditional because unlike you I don't need a stipulation to make my opponent look like a car crash victim

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-01-2014, 05:04 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

01-02-2014, 03:05 PM

We walk thin lines with a rope around our neck, doing what we do means that we may end doing what we do, I am ready for that, I dont think you are

Hate Post Like Post