Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Mean Streets of Compton
Ray Peterson Offline
The Straight Edge Bodyguard

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

12-16-2013, 12:24 AM

Wake up nigga!

Peterson: What?!

We open from pitch blackness to see a teenage Ray Peterson pop up out of his bed.

Now when I say "bed" i mean a small and stiff materess on the floor in a very cramped. We notice 4 other small materesses around Peterson, he obviously shares his room with his sibolings.

Right now he has been forced up by his childhood bestfriend Ed Williams. Ray Peterson gets up to his feet. Now, at this point in time Ray Peterson wasn't as 'built' as he is today. In fact some would even say "He is a scronny little weakling!"

[Image: Jordan.jpg]

Ed Williams (who is of similar scronny build) begins to speak to the barely conscious Ray Peterson.

Williams: Hey man, Happy birthday.

Oh shit! Ray Peterson totally forgot it was his birthday today. As he has that wake the fuck up moment everybody has after realizing today is a big day.

Peterson: Thanks man, I almost forgot.

Ray Peterson gets some clothes from his closet and takes off to restroom to pee, change, and whatnot. Ed Williams patiently waits outside for about.... 20 seconds, before banging on the bathroom door.

Williams: Hurry up nigga!.... Come on!

A muffled voice can be heard from the restroom.

Peterson: Hold up a minute! Damn!

The door finally opens and Ray Peterson comes out not looking half asleep. They go down the small hallway that leads to the kitchen that is before the living room. Ray and Ed find that Ms. Peterson is cooking something in the kitchen.

Peterson's Mom: Happy birthday baby!

Peterson: Thanks mom!

Ray Peterson gets a kiss on the cheek from his mom.

Williams: Awww!

Peterson: Shut up.

Peterson's Mom: Do you feel any older?

Peterson: No, not yet.

Peterson's Mom: You will, but I need you to walk to the store and get some eggs so I can make you a birthday cake.

Peterson: Okay mom.

Ray Peterson's mother hands him a twenty dollar bill to buy the eggs with.

Peterson's Mom: Go buy the eggs with that and keep the change as a birthday present.

Peterson: Wow thanks mom!

Peterson's Mom: Happy birthday.

Ray Peterson and Ed Williams head out to get those eggs. Ray Peterson being estatic about his birthday present. 20 dollars may not seem like a lot, but when you come from a poor family in the ghetto with 4 sibolings and a single parent, 20 dollars is a blessing.

Now we are outside. Ray and Ed are walking side by side on the sidewalk of a crack infested neighborhood city. That are having just a friendly teenage boy conversation about girls at their school, then we can hear police sirens in the background. This gives Ed Williams the chills. The conversation automatically changes.

Williams: Fucking pigs! They arrested my brother last week.

Peterson: Yeah, I heard about that.

Williams: Yeah, he was walking home while being black.

Peterson: That's fucked up.

Just as they turn to the corner where the liquor store is at, Ray Peterson gets a strange feeling. That's telling him to go back, but he didn't listen to his intuition, and kept moving forward.

Williams: So did you hear about this guy named Tupac?

Peterson: Nah, why?

William: He's a gangsta rapper. This guy is the shit! He is going to be huge one of these days.

Peterson: Yeah, I gotta check him out sometime.

Just a few moments later a man on a bike stops right in front of them. An older 20 some year old looking black man gets off of the bike leaving it in the middle of the sidewalk. He intimidates the two teenage boys.

Bad Guy: Hey youngbloods! Empty your pockets.

Williams: What?

Bad Guy: You heard me.

Peterson: No!

Bad Guy: Look, empty your fucking pockets! Before this gets ugly!

The nameless bad guy shows a knife in its holster dangling from his pocket. Peterson realizing that he doesn't want to get stabbed on his birthday, empties his pockets and hands his 20 dollars over. Williams on the other hand refuses.

Peterson: Bro, just empty your fucking pockets!

Williams: Fuck that!

Bad guy: Alright fine!

SMACK!

The bad guy punches Ed Williams, knocking him down. Then proceeds to search his pockets and grabs Ed's wallet, and takes a stack of bills out, and throws the wallet at a bloody Ed Williams before getting on his bike and taking off.

Williams: NO! FUCK! That was my brother's money! He told me to hold on to it for him!

Ed Williams gets up and runs off with a bloody lip. Ray Peterson follows. Williams is hauling ass to his destination as Peterson attempts to follow.

Eventually, Ray notices they are headed to Ed's house. Ray is not able to catch up to Ed before reaching his house. Ed runs inside, as does Ray. Ray finds Ed in his brother's room.

Peterson: Man, calm down! Just tell your brother when he gets out that you got robbed!

Williams: You don't understand!

They continue to debate this in Ed's house, but both really fatigued from running so fast.

Williams: That was drug money. If I don't get it back my brother is going to owe a lot of money to the wrong kind of people!

Peterson: So what are you gonna do?

Ed Williams looks in his brother's top drawer and pulls out a gun.

Williams: Imma get that money back.

Peterson: I'm sorry man, but there are other ways of going about this.

Williams: No there is not!

Ed tucks the gun in his pants. He takes a deep breath.

Williams: My brother taught how me to shoot a gun just for an occasion like this.

Peterson: Please don't do this man.

Williams: Ray, I'll be fine. I'm just going to scare him into giving me the money back.

Ed Williams goes over to his drawer and pulls out a birthday card (it was his birthday not too long ago) and hands Ray 10 dollars.

Williams: Here man, buy those eggs. And enjoy your birthday. I'll see you tomorrow.

Peterson: It doesn't have to be like this bro!

Williams: Yes it does... Hey!... Keep your head up boy!

And just like that Ed Williams takes off without Ray Peterson.

Ray Peterson went on to buy those eggs and have his birthday cake. But little did he know that was the last time he would see his childhood best friend alive. RIP.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ray Peterson's post:
(12-16-2013)