Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
He's Back!!!
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2013, 10:10 PM

HE'S BACK!!!

-We open live in San Francisco, with just Steve Sayors on the typical interviewing set-

Sayors: Ladies and Gentlemen... Hunter Payne!

-The camera shifts to the left to reveal Hunter Payne is next to Steve Sayors. Despite all he has been through lately, Hunter has a smile on his face. Did Tony Santos cause this smile? Or has Hunter Payne finally lost it (Joker style)? Let's ask!-

Sayors: You seem very happy. Are you alright?

Payne: What is there to be sad about Steve? It's a beautiful day in my home state, and we'll see a new king crowned tonight!

Sayors: Well for one thing, your girlfriend left you for someone you thought was a good friend.

Payne: Well when you put it that way, you make it sound like we belong on Jerry Springer.

Sayors: Well...

Payne: Haha, Look... -depressed- I was pretty bad there for a minute, being cheated on by Joy, not focusing on my matches, and just not caring about anything. You know I lost sleep, so much sleep, But then something occurred to me...

Sayors: What's that?

Payne: -happy- I haven't wanted to be with that whore for a long time Steve! So if Matt wants to give it a shot, he can go right ahead! See I asked myself, "What am I missing since she left me?" and the answer was "nothing" She was a complete bitch and it's time for Hunter Payne to get back on track and focus.

Sayors: Focus on what?

Payne: Being the best wrestler in the world! Countless opponents have said it! "My in-ring talent in unparalleled", "One of the best around, he just needs to get that bitch off his back", Well that bitch is off my back, and now all there is left to do is stake my claim as one of the best if not thee best professional wrestler here!

Sayors: So your done with Joy and Matt?

Payne: Hell no! I'm over Joy, but they still went behind my back and fornicated fucked! Now I have to live with the fact that I'm wiener cousins with Matt Lennox!!!... Ewww! That's a bond that can never be broken!.. Fucking gross!!! First chance I get, I will make those adulterers pay for what they did to me! But not to take my eyes off the prize, because apparently I have a tag match?

Sayors: Yes, against Family members Andrew Morrison and Christine Nash.

Payne: They're family???

Sayors: No, that's the team name...

Payne: Ohhh... That's a pretty fucking stupid team name... Anyway, Andrew Morrison, I've beaten him before... On my birthday as I recall... I remember even the great Crimson Dong made an appearance for that ass whooping!

Sayors: And Christine Nash?

Payne: I've never wrestled her, but anyone who is the illegitimate daughter of Kevin Nash can't be that difficult of an opponent... Unless she blows the Hulk Hogan of this company(John Madison) like her father did. Then she might get somewhere!

Sayors: There's the old insulting Hunter Payne we all knew and loved!

Payne: That's right! The old Hunter Payne is back! And better than ever! And tonight!.. Tonight I go out there with my brother in arms(Brotherhood vs Family, get it?) Tony Santos, and the end result will be us paving the way for a smoother main event, where Sebastian Duke brings the XWF crown to The Brotherhood! Then after all of that is said and done, I find Joy and Matt, and show them why you don't fuck with Hunter Payne!

-Hunter Payne walks off, seeming a lot more like his old self-

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
Matt Lennox (10-07-2013), Mr. Radio (10-06-2013), Rebel (10-07-2013)