Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 01:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I've got nothing to lose. (RP 5)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

09-24-2013, 12:57 PM

We've gone back and forth Eli James, we've exchanged our fair share of words over the past weeks and what this is all gonna go down to is how bad each of us wants it.

It's Lang relaxing in the comfort of his luxurious apartment, dressed in a robe looking for the city of San Diego and the sunset to go along with it. He must of got all this stuff from Troy Turner...

I've been under looked my entire wrestling career, I'm known as an individual with many talents but those people have always said there's just something missing for me to eventually reach that top step. I don't know what it is yet, but you can rest assure I'm going to find out what it is.

You're a great competitor, and I need to acknowledge that. You've only fallen TWICE in your time here in XWF, one of those being in an Elimination chamber, the other being your most recent defeat at Warfare where I've acknowledged that you were involved in that result when you were forced into unconsciouness, but we don't need to worry about that right now. I'm not going to doubt your tenacity, because it's apparent that you have some talent.

Now what about me, right? I mean, I've lost bout after bout, and although I've picked up my fair share of wins my overall record doesn't look very appealing doesn't it? I'm under .500, have been getting topped in that ring for the past while, I mean how could I possibly beat the all great Eli James?

Lang stops for a second and retrieves a glass of wine, takes a sip and wipes the excess liquid off of his mouth.

I'll tell you why...

You all forget to realize that I'm only 21 years old, I haven't even begun to tap into the potential that I'm truly capable of. I'm going in week in and week out to do one thing, to develop and to simply fight. There's nothing else out there for me, I've built my entire life around that very ring and honing my craft . Yeah, I'm only 21 and if I want to I can easily become something else but I don't want that. I cannot see myself doing anything else in the ENTIRE world than competing in the ring.

The fact is Eli, whether you know it or not you showed us all a weakness which you possessed at War games, do you really put everything on the line? I mean, it kind of seems like you didn't have the will power to get out of the submission hold when you simply faded away... do you want to know something about me? I've never had the misfortune of taping in my life, I've never had the misfortune of being put in a submission hold and I've definitely never had the misfortune of PASSING OUT due to a submission hold. That's a great flaw in your apparent abilities, that I can possibly use to my advantage.

The steel cage match, this stipulation is being used for a reason. It's apparent that no one wants our parties to fill the ring in to sway the favour, but I think both you and I know something's going to happen. It's only obvious, whether it's someone from your side or my side I believe something is going to go down and it will fluctuate the result of the match. The matter is, if it's someone from the Congregation I will put my pride aside and say you won the match and move onto our next encounter and my future goals, but if someone from the Extreme Revolution were to step in and cost you the match... I would expect the same from me out of you Eli, I would expect you to show me RESPECT and move on.

I've read up on what to expect from this upcoming Warfare and it's not only myself and you who are involved this week. Several other combatants from our own groups will be facing off, let me go over a few...

Takes another sip of the wine, he crosses his leg on the armchair where he's currently sitting in and prepares to go down the card.

Your very own Ms. Alexandra Callaway against John Austin... during the time you spent feuding against Alexandra, I would never expect the ending result would of been her alignment with the Congregation. I had always thought she was stronger then that, not that it isn't a SMART move aligning with you, however it's in my mind a WEAK move. She lost a lot of dignity from a lot of people around here, but it's her own decisions and at the end of the day whether you decide to back stab her or not she has to live with the decision for the rest of her life.

The second bout of the night, the newly revealed member in Peter Gilmour will go toe to toe with the newer member of the brotherhood in Rebel. I'm sure this is going to make for a great contest, Peter has seemed to start a process in regaining his old self, the Gilmour that is a nine time champion. I'm not sure how long this is going to take, but you can rest assured when this is said and done, Gilmour will be BACK...

As for the co-main event of the evening, your most loyal and trusted member in Mystica will be going toe to toe against Sebastian Duke. I've had the pleasure of competing against Duke, and it wasn't exactly a cake walk, and if memory serves me correctly it was Mystica last week taping out to Jessie Diaz. Is it just me or is the Congregation full with just a bunch of tappers?

I'm going into this like I do all my other matches Eli, with the intent of gaining something. I hope you know this is a bigger match for you than me, I have the privilege of going off and fighting for another day.

What happens if you LOSE this match Eli, and ultimately LOSE that championship?

Hard to imagine isn't it? But it very well could be the case come the end of Warfare, Eli I have nothing to lose going into this match and you'll know that when I'm out on top whether it be with your championship or not.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cam Lang's post:
(09-26-2013), John Austin (09-24-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-24-2013)