Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 10:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Change of management (Warfare r/p 1)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-16-2013, 09:41 AM

Quote:Rebel jumped off and waited for Nazi to turn around and Spear! Rebel goes for the pin!

NO! Nazi kicks out! Then, The Cylon that Rebel had been talking to came walking down the ramp. He stopped in front of the ring. Rebel looking at the Cylon. He should never have taken his eye off of Nazi because Nazi just stabbed a huge hole right in him! Rebel falls

The last you saw of Jonny Rebel, he was holding his stomach where there was now a hole. Blood is gushing out and Jonny falls to his face. After the match, Jonny is rushed to the medical bay on the space station. As Jonny is fighting for his life, there is a battle raging inside his mind. An epic battle that is going to decide the future of Jonny Rebel.

You stupid cunt. We almost died because of you. You are pathetic, Jon. You're done. I've let you run us long enough. Times are dire and require a more authoritative hand. Jon, you aren't capable of doing what needs to be done. Just like all those years ago in Iraq. You couldn't hack it. You almost broke, Jon.

You are wrong. I did what I could. How was I suppose to know that Nazi would stab us. You can't blame that on me, Rebel. I've busted my ass to get us where we are. We've got the Xtreme championship. We got a nice little win streak going. Who did all that for us? Me! Not you. I didn't need your help then, and I don't need it now. I can make us survive this. It's just a little flesh wound.

Ha.....a flesh wound? Really? Are you feeling the same pain I am? Did you not feel the size of the hole when we tried to stop the bleeding? It's a mutha fucking hole, Jon. You were going to let us die. You don't have the pain threshold that I do. After Jenkins was killed in front of us, you cracked. You were going to spill the beans about the embassy. That would have ruined everything we have worked for. We would have been traitors to our country. That's why you called upon me. You need me to do what you couldn't. Survive.

I could have made it out of there without you. We would have still become heroes. The only reason I let you help was that I was tired. I need to close my eyes. I tried like hell to take back over, but you were stronger. Not now. I can make it out of this.

YOU WERE FUCKING WEAK! I WAS WHAT WE NEEDED TO MAKE IT OUT OF THERE ALIVE, JON. DON'T MAKE EXCUSES. SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND LET ME DO WHAT I DO BEST. WE BOTH WANT GLORY. WE BOTH WANT TO BE KING OF XWF. I'LL GET IT DONE.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

What Jon, no smart ass rebuttal? That's what i thought. We are done insulting douche' bag mid carder talent. We are going after the big dogs. I want that crown. Madison has it and I respect the hell out of the man. I know you don't like him Jon, but his methods work.
I'm setting our goals higher. The crown or bust. That's how it's going to be from now on.

The scene closes with Jonny opening his eyes wide and sitting up.

A few days later, back on Earth, the scene opens in a hotel room. It's a rather high end suite to be exact. The cameras move to a bathroom. It's a huge room, with a hot tub and a large standing shower. Jonny Rebel walks into the bathroom naked. He stands in front of the mirror and runs his hand through his long hair. After a moment, he reaches down and has a pair of buzz cutters in hand. He clicks them on and runs it through his hair.

Long locks of brown hair fall to the floor. Jonny runs the clippers over and over his head, until no hair is really left. With a content look on his face, he steps into a shower as the camers fog up and the scene ends.

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
MattWard (09-16-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-16-2013)