Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Slipped Up - Finale
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-14-2013, 10:18 AM

It's a challenge to overcome the Australian Creatures match. To face five other guys in a ring surrounded by weird and twisted critters that will no sooner kill you than to make you suffer. This is all in space, no less, a voided vacuum of the unknown. But I can't help but wonder.

If I somehow manage to pass through that match... what do I have to endure afterward? A fight that includes the possibility of a laser sword cutting my arm off, or even a power suit ripping me to shreds. I'm not sure what sounds worse, but I signed up for it so what the hell, whatever happens it's my own stupid fault, right?

So here's the deal:

Nova. I haven't forgotten what you've done to me. I may have come out of that beating alive and standing, but being dropped from that height - even you can understand - hurts like a bitch. And now, the pain that I experienced, the physical ramifications that I endured, will be transferred from me. To you. Your title is not important to me, tonight. You may be accepting of the space that surrounds you. You may feel safe in its grasp.

But you will come to fear it. You will come to fear me, in your own way.

And I don't care who else manages to walk into that contest as well. If it's raYne, well, you're well due a shot, methinks.

And as for Alexandra? I'll just say I won't be getting in the way of personal gripes between you and the Champ. But always keep an eye on the smoke.

And if I don't go into the Championship match? Well, I guess Jonny won't either.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Rebel (09-14-2013)