Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 06:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick note about a board feature some people didn't know about
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-19-2013, 06:52 AM

For those that don't know, there is a link for each thread that will take you directly to the first post that you didn't view yet.
(I am not talking about the "last post" link that everybody can clearly read and see)

Did you ever keep coming back to a LONG thread that keeps getting more replies, and get sick of having to scroll up or down to figure out which post you didn't read yet?

Any thread that has something new (to you) in it will show you a green arrow in front of its title.
[Image: jump.gif]That arrow is an individual link in itself! Click the green arrow and it will take you directly to the first NEW post, so all you have to do is scroll down from there and see everything you've missed. If there have been 4 new posts since your last visit to that thread, then that green arrow will take you to the first of those 4 new posts. Once you visit the thread, that arrow will be gone until more NEW content is posted in that thread.

So, who knew and who didn't know? lol

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Liz Hathaway (09-19-2013), Rain (09-19-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-19-2013, 06:53 AM

Awesome. Thanks for the update

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-19-2013, 08:32 AM

Nice, thanks Addy. That's honestly something I can use. Thanks for the heads up. ^.^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post