Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Tonight is the Beginning
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-14-2013, 04:21 AM

*Scene fades in from black and the camera shows LJ Havok sitting in the floor with his back against the concrete wall in his lockeroomlooking down at the ground with the stero playing Tech N9ne's "Fortune Forcefield".

Nice song right?

Havok looks up and smiles.

Dre, turned me on to Tech when I was fifteen I think..But that's not why I am playing it. Dre is walking around here somewhere. He's kind of pissed at me. He told me that I needed to get my head on right and he's hoping I change my mind, but I'm not going to. Everything I am doing serves a purpose. As the song says, I'm looking to break down this fortune forcefield. Win or lose, I am putting my pride and beliefs on the line for my future in this company..No for the company's future. If I didn't care Madison would have been beaten within an inch of his life the other night...

*Havok grimaces and looks back down at the ground.*

If security had not gotten involved, and I did not want Madison healthy I would have attacked him. The rest was up to Gilmour.. I'm not even sure what happend to be quite honest. I just walked away. I have nothing left to prove until tonight. I defeated John Austin Monday In a hell of a contest. The man is no slouch. If he tried to shake my hand now, I just might accept it. But tonight I set my sites on a new evil. I sure hope Caliban is ready because I am not going to hold anything back. Because after Madness I hoped a plan to get here because he signed me up for this shit. And I am not going down with out a fight.

*He looks up and grins creepily at the camera.*

Death Merchant and Matt Ward.. The infamous AoD still seem to think that I'm a nobody. This nobody hurt poor John Austin on Monday. And don't think I won't hurt you because I will. I'm smarted than you would think, I think on my feet. I'm always planning my next move. I have several tricks up my sleeve that I'm holding for the next couple weeks. I'm also very resilient. Like I said about the attack by Luca from a couple days ago, a normal man would not be standing. Same goes for my match with John Austin. Now I really should be in a hospital bed. But I am not I'm here on Warfare waiting just waiting for the war to begin. So, AoD, be scared. Be very scared...And you also think I'm a little off my rocker and that I talk to myself. I do indeed talk to myself sometimes, but this is not one of those cases. I was talking to a person of interest. I was talking to my partner. That's besides the point though. You boys have really outdone yourselves this time. I have no pity for what I am going to do to you. Threaten me with the possibility of burning tables all you want. That doesn't scare me. In fact, I have been through worse. I have walked through hell! I have bitched slapped Satan. And I told him that the only reason I let him keep his throne is because he does such a fantastic job at torturing little bitches like you!

*He laughs and then he gets up.*

Okay you got me. Not really. But it seems plausible right? It seems plausible. Fact is I have seen a lot of horrible things. Most that average people would not even be able to stomach. I've seen people doing atrocious things just for the almighty dollar. I have seen people get killed over drugs. Murder... Such a simplistic word. Usually some pretty crafty people commit murder, but thousands more are just morons. So which are you? Because you keep threatening me with leaving me laid out. You keep threatening me like you are going to kill me. The thing about that is that whether you win the match or not. I will walk out on my own free will and into Madness to take my throne as the king of the XWF! I'm not overlooking you by any means, but I believe at this point and time, by what your saying, you believe that you really are tougher than me or you're just too stupid to realize that I have your number. And that I will leave both of you unconscious in a pool of your own blood. At Warfare it will be just that...a WAR! And I will be walking out of that match when or lose. I am a lot tougher than you can even fathom. I've said this a million times, but I know my purpose in this company. I know what I was brought here to do. And the whole landscape of XWF...no the professional wrestling world is about to be changed for better or worse. Just depending on who you are and how you look at it. First on Warfare where a trail of bodies will be left broken and battered and then on Mega Madness where someone will become the new king. And it sure as hell won't be John Madison walking out!

*LJ Havok walks down the corridor to his destiny. He is thinking that AoD better be ready because despite his internal injuries, he's ready. He's ready to fight. He's ready to make his final statement before Mega Madness as the screen fades to black*

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post