Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 09:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Chatting with Radio! Angry edition! (RP 3)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-28-2013, 05:56 PM

Well, as you can probably not see I am angry...So this is going to be the Angry edition of Chatting with Radio. Since this is a special edition it's going to be some what longer than the usual extra episodes that show after my main series. First of all lets start with Andrew "The Barney Brit" Aldway! *BOO* Come on guys he doesn't suck that bad. *Yes he does! Yes he does!* well okay then maybe he does. Let's turn our attention to the Titantron now! [Image: 2206156802_00c32dacba.jpg]
I just got this thing so It might take me a second to learn how to put things on it so bare with me. While we're still on the Aldway topic lets talk about how he's making fun of my last name. I'm apparently an actuall Radio...I'm pretty sure I don't have an antenna, I don't have nobs, I have Nipples, but not Nobs. Now that I think about it don't British people call Nipples Nobs anyways? Her we go I got the TitanTron to work so please turn your attention to the screen. Here is some words that the Brit had to say before the Barmey Period started for the month, remember this was right before it!
Quote:"Now since I got that off my chest, onto another invalid who feels the need to bring up The Connection in his promos to make himself feel relevant, Mr. Radio. I'm sorry you don't like the British but was it really relevant for you to bring it up? I don't care about America but as you should have noticed I don't randomly bring it up just as something to say so everyone knows. I may not like Johnny Rebel but at least he gave me a valid reason, you just made a simple statement, although I guess I should expect that from a simpleton such as yourself.Yes I called you outdated, I'm not quite sure how you don't get that, I mean we don't live in the nineteen nineties, the only people who listen to the radio are people over thirty, and even half those people have satellite radio. So yes I stand by the fact that the reference to a radio is outdated, and just hearing your voice makes me honestly want to go buy you an iPod, or a mp3 player or something. Maybe on Monday you can find I-Evertrust backstage, his name implies he could probably teach you a thing or two about the advancement of technology in the last ten to fifteen years."
Yeah...let's start from the top on what is wrong with this paragraph. The connection? I'm not using them to make me relevant. I could care less what these idiots think of me! Is say what I want when I want, that goes for this next line too. I said I hate Brits because I fucking do! I said it because I wanted to. Next line, He said he hates America, I do too. I actually hate everything about this planet! Skip a little bit, and here. This little bitch called me a simpleton. I assure you, I am not a "simpleton" you British fuck. Finally we have him calling me an actual Radio...That's my last fucking name you ignoramus! Can you people believe this guy is calling me a simpleton and gets my last name confused with an object that is called a "Radio." I'm going to stop talking about this idiot before a Blood vessel Pops.

Next there is...Crimson Dong on my list *YEAH!* SHUT THE FUCK UP! Wasn't asking you idiots what you thought of that disgusting thing. He also called me a Radio... I'm not really surprised with this one... I don't expect very much from him anyways *BOO!* WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY! Why the hell do you people like this thing anyways? *he's awesome!* Shut your mouth! dong also talked about nobs and the antenna shit...You know it's pretty god damn annoying when morons call you an item when you're obviously not one. You sir in the front, Yeah the fat one in the Camo shirt! Do people ever call you a Fat Disgusting piece of shit? *wh-* You probably do, yeah walk out of here crying! It's not like your going to run anyways! Back on topic. talking about his idiotic comments he made about my "knobs" and removing them so nothing can turn me on...I don't even know how to respond to that...You know what I don't like talking about this thing very much because just thinking of him just disgusts me. The next topic is...

Jonny Rebel! He was at some Redneck Taj Mahal bullshit and just watching it made my Brain want to shut down. I'd rather not talk about that fiasco so let's go on to the next. In a different promo he started off talking about some slut named Britney Spears. She was saying something about hitting her one more time, I would be glad to bitch slap you across the face. Next he started talking about sexual intercourse, Candy, and alcohol. The song after all that was just awful. " I just had sex" I totally wanted to know that you sick fuck! That's what the problem is with this planet! The men here only care about getting drunk, Having sex, and eating Bacon! The women here dress like Whores, act like whores, and don't eat like whores! Then he started talking about cooking and how he could grill a mean steak, MMMM I love steak. I'm just kidding, it's decent but I prefer to eat the food from my time and not this crap. I agree with him on something he said again, There is a lot of garbage in the locker room. I don't go in that filthy place because peter Gilmour takes his fucking shirt off back there and I would rather not see any of that. Then he went on to say how he was going to clean up... Good luck trying to fix the damage that has already been done. I don't even care about any of these barbaric idiots, They either want to eat everything in sight, Rape you, Fight you for moronic stuff, or just try and bully you. I don't hang out with any one in the back for obvious reasons. I would rather not continue on about this promo or topic because things just get worse from there. So next topic!

It looks like this is the final Topic for today! It looks like Luca Arzegotti...I just hate talking about this guy. I hate thinking about him, I hate seeing him, I hate the way he likes to pop in and out for no fucking reason. How he fucking made it, I have no idea. He's a scrawny little prick who likes to talk shit about everyone on the whole roster. Someone drops in to say hi, Luca drops through the ceiling, says fuck you, floats back up to the above level. I mean c'mon, This guy? Really? Whatever he can stay at his current position of John Madison's Right hand guy *smirk* I know that was a stupid joke. Speaking of jokes, Luca likes to make them...a lot... everything he says and does is a joke. Luca is just one big Joke. that's why John Loves him so much because He just wants someone hanging around him so he can feel superior to someone at all times. Which actually isn't that bad of idea on his part. Luca doesn't even care that he's just one big fucking joke. I'm done now so all of you can calmly get out of my seats and get out of my face. thanks for tuning in to Chatting with Radio Cunts!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Rebel (07-28-2013)