Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Lost Tribes (PART 2)
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-26-2013, 02:40 PM

The scene fades back in and shows Andrew following Mikael slowly through the narrow corridor of trees, being very careful of low hanging branches and tree roots sticking up in random spots along the trail. The sound of the beach has given way to insects, birds and Mikael's heavy breathing as he gingerly limps his way down the overgrown path, clearly still suffering from the kick he received earlier. The two continue down the winding path moving deeper and deeper into the trees and the darkness begins making it impossible to even make out the trail laid before their feet. Suddenly a dim light could be made out from between the trees that caused Andrew to stop in his tracks and stare, but Mikael's voice came from the darkness urging him to hurry up.

"Come Andrew, we are almost there."

Andrew nods his head, unaware that his gesture couldn't be seen, and as he stepped forward he ran right into Mikael's massive frame.

"Hey, watch where you're go....."

Before Mikael could finish his sentence a spear flew by the two men, followed by a loud yelping, causing Andrew's eyes to widen in fear and Mikael to let out a loud chuckle. As Mikael stood there laughing a tanned man dressed in a small cloth, with a second spear in his hand, walked up to them cautiously from between the trees and began speaking in a language Andrew was unable to recognize, but Mikael clearly did as he began speaking with the man in his own language. After a few moments of back and forth between the two, the man motions for the two men to follow him back through the trees, Mikael immediately obliges stepping through the trees but Andrew stands on the path, hesitant to step into the trees until Mikael looks behind him and motions Andrew on. As he steps under the trees he notices the air get heavier and he quickly catches up to Mikael.

"I didn't realize when you said friends, you really meant bloody savages."

Mikael raises his eyebrows at the comment and nearly trips over a fallen log.

"They're not savages, they're very peaceful people, and I think you may find some of their customs quite interesting, and possibly useful."

Andrew looks at him with uncertainty.

"I think the use of all my limbs is useful."

Mikael lets out a small chuckle and seems to brush off the statement but the concerned look on Andrew's face showed he wasn't so sure. As they walked through the thick undergrowth the light they saw earlier began to get bigger, until they were close enough to realize it was a very large fire, lighting up a barren circle of the forest where not even the smallest weed seemed to grow. The man they had been following stopped and lets out two lower pitched yelps, before returning to Mikael, saying something quickly and bowing before quickly sprinting off into the darkness. Andrew waits until the man seems to be out of ear shot before turning to Mikael.

"So what the hell is this going to entail exactly?"

Mikael just shakes his head and puts a finger to his lips before continuing his way towards the fire. As they came to the trees just on the outside of the circle Mikael turned to Andrew and in a whisper admonished him.

"OK first off do not say a word, you are to be completely silent the entire time."

Andrew nods his head in agreement.

"And whatever they try to do to you don't make a struggle, they may take it as a symbol of disrespect."

"I thought you said they were nice?"

"No I never said they were nice, I said they're peaceful, but that doesn't mean they won't fuck you up."

Andrew makes to respond but before he can Mikael steps from the cover of the trees with his arms outstretched, leaving Andrew shaking his head before following him out of the trees. As he steps out he sees a line of elderly tanned men dressed in loin cloths and all with varying degrees of tattoos on their arms and chests. As Andrew watches from the edge of the trees Mikael walks to the man in the middle of the line, whose entire upper body from the neck down is covered in tribal designs, and embraces him in a hug. The two begin talking like old friends as Andrew stares into the flames, but he is quickly brought from his trance by Mikael's booming voice.

"ANDREW, ANDREW GET OVER HERE!"

Looking slightly stressed out at having to go near the scantily clad men, Andrew reluctantly walks over to Mikael with his head down to avoid eye contact with any of the lined up men. As he reaches Mikael and the man the elderly man motions him to follow and begins walking around the end of the large fire as Andrew gives Mikael a look of desperation before slowly following him. As he catches up the elderly man stands at the opposite end of the fire from his line, stern faced and unblinking into the fire before speaking in perfect English.

"Tell me, why have you come here?"

Andrew looks puzzled that the man can speak English so well and he doesn't seem to know what to say.

"I'm not sure actually."

The man blinks and moves his gaze from the fire to Andrew.

"Then why have you come here."

"Actually it was Mikael's idea."

The man nods slightly.

"Well if you do not know, I can not help you, please leave my people, and my island."

Andrew puts his head down, dejected, and turns from the man to walk away, however before he can step away the man reaches over, grabs a stick from the fire and hits Andrew over the back with it, knocking him to his knees.

"Don't turn your back to me."

The man walks around Andrew to face him and grabs him by his suit, lifting him back to his feet.

"You may not know why you came here but I do, the god's have told me a great white champion would soon visit us and they have asked me to help you on your journey."

Andrew just stares at the man as if he thought he was crazy but doesn't move.

"Tonight is the first step to immortality, but first you must explain to me why you have come here."

For a brief moment Andrew once again looks like he doesn't know what to say, but he slowly begins to talk anyways.

"I want to win the European championship tournament and I want the recognition I deserve in the XWF."

The man stares at him sternly.

"Young man, your path to recognition and gold started on your journey here."

The man reaches into a small pouch hanging from his shoulder and pulls out a red powder, putting it in his mouth and after a few moments spraying onto Andrew's face. Andrew seems stunned by the move, as his face drips with the red substance, but the man quickly slaps him across the face, leaving a handprint across his face.

"Now stand here and look deep into the flames, they hold all truth and knowledge."

A smile grows on Andrew's face and there is a glint in his eyes as he slowly looks up into the flames, and the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post