Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 02:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When asked or comment Dong said he's winnign it all
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-26-2013, 12:41 PM

When reached ofr comment the dongala had munched a sub sandwich. After that he went to beach a tan. Ig got pretty dark too. With his new tan skin, The Dong dong rubs himself and dances a lil for our enjoyment.

[Image: 200px-Kai_Greene_at_Faultline_2.jpg]

DONG: I am going through the boys and girls signed up for Monday like a hot knife threw butter.

Dong pucks up a butter with his hot knife and chucks the tasty butter across the gym. His car overheats.

DONG: I'm winnign this thing and not a dong gone one of yous can strip me! Just have a sexy lady or a guy with oil on bring over the title beach towel and Changchun cause I a got this hole thing won.

His car is running fine. He speeds off and does the marinara tango at the beach until the break of dawn.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-26-2013), Mr. Radio (07-26-2013), Rebel (07-26-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-26-2013)