Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 01:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Humanity Is Dead (RP2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-25-2013, 10:34 AM

(camera feed on)

(we see Morrison in a dark place, looks like a back alley sitting against a brick wall, in his trademark black hoodie and jeans with the hood up over his face where you cannot see his eyes)

Over the last few weeks, I have made many mistakes. I made the mistake of letting personal matters get in the way of my business. I made the mistake that many a foolish man makes. I did something I never thought I would do after I lost my mother. I let myself open up. I let my humanity show. I opened what was left of my heart for someone who I had known most of my life and I made the mistake of staying so humane, so open, so considerate and tried to protect her by shaking hands with a man who honestly I can’t stand. All for the sake of “love”…

Well, I have learned that this “love” of which is spoken of…it is truly evil backwards…perhaps not spelt that way but pronounced…I was a fool to believe that releasing any of my humanity would lead to anything worthwhile. I let my humanity cloud and take over me..but that is over and done with. I’ve realized now that there is no heart. There is no “love” worth being so human, so weak for.

I am sick and tired of this humanity that sits inside of me that holds me captive like an internal prison. The human, little Andy Morrison, that child who despite all the hell he went through, had love and passion in his heart because of people like Samantha Morrison and Alexandra Callaway...

The humanity is dead. No more “love”. No more trying to watch words and caring what the outside world thinks of me. People like Griffin. People like Luca. Do you think all of your “words” phase me? Do you think you’ve achieved any victory in kicking a man when he is down? You two are nothing but immoral and pathetic maggots in the grand scheme of what ultimately will soon be the demise of the XWF as you know it.

The human is dead, but the force of nature will only grow stronger. I will hold no remorse, I will hold no “truces”. The only reason I will not go after Johnny is that I have already proved that he is nothing but a small step on the stairway to hell that I will drag this company through! I do not care what any man OR woman will have to say.

You can try to discredit my strengths, my abilities, the force that is I that destroys and hurts all it touches, by pointing out my humane weaknesses of my past, some of you may try to constantly try to embarrass me with sexual innuendos and fantasies pointed at me. By telling me I cannot get things done without my brothers in the Connection.

I have proven and will continue to prove that with or without them, I am a wrecking ball of pain, chaos, and destruction and I will do what I damn well please, because there is no controlling a storm, there is no containing it! All you will do is make yourself look foolish as you stand in my way. And from this point onward, all that stands in my way, there will be no mercy. There will be no relenting. There will be no regrets. There will be no more “Mr. Nice Guy”. The man known as Andy Morrison is dead, buried, and gone…

(raises his hood and glares at the camera with eyes full of hatred)

The storm, the force known only as Andrew Morrison has only just begun…the storm is coming to The Bay on Madness. when the world of the XWF is left in a pile of destruction and rubble, it is I who will be left standing…I will be coming to destroy WHOMEVER is placed in front of me.

Whether it be a brother from the Connection, whether it be Luca Arzegotti, whether it be Griffin McAllister, or even Sid Feder himself, I will know no difference, I am coming to destroy everything in my sights and I will take what I want and what I want is the changing of the landscape..the changing of the guard..I will take the opportunity at a European title shot..

Because I am done playing nice. I am here to win and I am here to leave you all in ruins….

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (07-25-2013)