Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 01:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tournament RP
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-23-2013, 09:20 PM

(camera feed on)

I heard that Mr. Walrus is holding a tournament next week to determine a number one contender for Sid Feder's European Championship...

I want to officially let the world know that I intend to be a part of this tournament. I am going to be a part of this tournament, not just for The Connection, but for my own personal goal.

Make no mistake about it. I will go through hell to have a chance to earn my first taste of gold, to change the landscape of XWF in my own way and I will go through anyone to do so. My brothers would understand, that at the end of the day, it will be every man for himself in this tournament, and if I must face one of my brothers in combat, I shall face them with everything I got to prove my worth, not only in the group but prove to the entire XWF that I am indeed one of the best.

I am coming for that title shot. Not just as a Connection member, not just a Madness member, but a man who is ready to prove himself among the best and change the way things are around here.

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (07-24-2013)