Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 11:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mania's Next Target (The Power Of Music) *Hint*
RussellMania Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

07-19-2013, 06:53 PM Music  Mania's Next Target (The Power Of Music) *Hint* -->

[Image: russellmaniabanjkkjkjkjkjnerjpg_zpsb5a46b0c.jpg]

- XWF cameras are live backstage where we see Mr.Russell Mania sitting backstage in a locker room with headphones in his ears, the sound of a shower can be heard in the background. Mania begins to mumble the words to the song his is listening to until we see Cameron come from a steamy washroom wearing nothing but a white towel. The camera zooms in on her feet and travels all the way up her body.

Cameron: Russ?

- Cameron taps Russell on the shoulder and Russell removes the headphones from his ears and smiles up at Cameron.

~Mr.Russell Mania~: What is it baby?

Cameron: Your not coming in the shower? What are you doing out here?

- Russell looks at her and motions for her to sit down beside him, which she does, he places his hand on her knee and begins to pull the towel up until he is rubbing her bare thigh. He smiles at her.

~Mr.Russell Mania~: Trust me baby, I am fine... I am just thinking about who in the XWF I'd like to face next.. I need to find someone who isn't just Brodus, Albert & Jerry Lawler... I need to find someone who I can defeat that will actually mean something to these ignorant bafoons out there! And this song, albeit as bad as it is... I think has helped me make my decision... My next target.

Cameron: Oh! What are you listening to?

~Mr. Russell Mania~: Ha ha, something that is not nearly as good as Disco... I'm not sure what it's called.... Don't worry about it, I'll be right in.

- Cameron smiles at Mania, kisses him on the cheek and stands up and begins to walk away, before she gets out of the cameras view, Russell reaches up and rips the towel off of her and we get a blurry look at Cameron running to the shower naked, we can hear Cameron joking with Naomi (who is also apparently in the shower), suddenly Mania takes off his headphones and stands up, he begins to disrobe and walk towards the shower while singing the song he was just listening to..

[Image: music.gif]~Mister. Russell Mania~:[Image: music.gif]
We'll sneak out while they sleep and dada to the night
We'll come clean and start over, we have dada dada da lives
When we're gone we'll stay gone out of sight, out of mind..
It's not to late da da da dadadada....

- We see Russell Mania step off the screen and we hear the shower running, and Cameron & Naomi giggling and the last thing we see is steam rolling from the shower area and then Russell Mania's pink and turquoise underwear are thrown onto the floor, the camera zooms in on the underwear as the show fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like RussellMania's post:
Chessmaster (07-20-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-20-2013)