Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pink fish
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-12-2024, 07:08 PM

It’s been a minute since I decided to show myself around these parts. I guess I had decided to take a hiatus from Anarchy due to my own personal “demons” so to speak, what are they? None ya darn beeswax but honestly, I felt out of love within the wrestling thing. THUGS are still a movement, but what have we moved in a solid minute?

I have no idea, and I have to make a guess to seek out that fact. I know Reggie is doing his own thing and JB as well, so I guess I have to move on my own again. To be honest, I could have told Jett to keep the flight ticket to Michigan, but JB insisted I show up to the show for this match.

He said that there will be a title opportunity down the line, and I think to myself “really? A shot at what belt exactly?”hell it could be a shot at the Federwight or the Freestyle title for all I know! (well not really since those belts ceased after 2020 or so’).

Since it’s a 3 way elimination match, I guess I have to do a process of elimination like if I was doing an exam in my school days. I have to deal with Ricknator and Razor Blade, two of the hottest acts in Anarchy today, the ones who Jett thinks will bring Anarchy a new era of XWF for this year and beyond.

Look, I don’t doubt these mens abilities in the ring, but in terms of what they can bring? I don’t know about that at all, and when I see their names against me, I think how much i’ve fallen off the face of the earth, and now I make a return to face these two failed Anarchy prospects who’d be better off in Madness.

Yes, I am taking aim at both, but really at Razor Blade. Blade, you might have adrenaline in your soul, but can your dashing good looks keep you away from being a bloody American Nightmare in that match on Thursday? Something tells me that you might not be ready for something of this magnitude that even the still shots of canned audiences noises wouldn’t even bother to attest your might in my domain of X-Treme.

Blade, you can walk like your shit doesn’t smell, but you aren’t even close to my level of depravity and despicableness of what I can do to a human body in a ring. It’s been a whole lotta months i’ve been edging myself to be back on the road to fight another person. I might end up hurting you so bad that you’d need the fans to call you from the hospital where your personal paps can take shots of you in it and post it in your blog for all I care.

To Rickinator…

Who the fuck are you?...

Aren’t you a knock off Bush REEKINATOR?...

Or some close to a failed schezwan sauce joke?...

Whatever or whoever you are, you too aren’t close to my level of X-Treme shit as well, but I know you like to hear yourself talk so you think it’s a good idea to record your promo and re record yourself like if you jack your macro bugger down your science pants jacket at night. I know you think you are special for ripping off a character who’s supposed to be inspired by some shitty future flick… but come somethin different in your rip off life.

Oh wait you can’t do that, well I guess I have to rip your scalp off your animated dome piece with a cheese grater so I can take some of that stale McDonalds sauce that made your type of fans be tweaking over for no reason, ruining themselves over your type of bullshit that you influences to these people.

I know you already said your piece not too long ago, but I didn’t bother to watch it since I know you like to repeat and add on with nothingness to your elongated speeches of nonsense. I can’t wait to beat you back into your world of cheaply made cartoons, while real people like Blade and I can stink up the real world.

Man, it’s been a solid minute I was able to vent my thoughts out to the public, and I guess that indirectly means that I am back on the scene once again. I kinda liked it when Jett didn’t blow up my phone when I was chillin at JB’s crib, but I guess I need to make back the lost time for how long I've been out on the road.

I guess, it’s time for me to come back and kill these two clowns to get a title shot that may or may not happen overtime or in my lifetime!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Dewey Gobblecoque (03-13-2024), Jett Sterling (03-14-2024)