Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
From The Promise Land to The Village
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-16-2013, 12:19 PM

It's one day closer to Wednesday Warfare. Eli decides to take the day before the event and leave the Promise Land to go to The Village and check on things, more specifically Sal and Victor from the old Academi. Speaking of the Academi, not much has been seen or heard from Eric Rex since Eli's sacrifice. Even Emma-Lee has asked Eli a few times about his whereabouts, yet Eli remains quiet. Possibly not even sure himself where his soul had vanished to.

Eli gets in his orange jumpsuit that looks like a prison outfit that he's worn before at the Village before heading off that way. People stop for a moment to see Eli leaving his home in that outfit.. nobody knows where he goes.. and nobody feels they have the right to ask. He's done so much for people.

Look at the Hill family. Roy and Laura Hill along with their two kids Ryan and Todd. Their house became ruined when Hurricane Sandy came in and cleared a lot of New Jersey. The Hurricane left so much damage and destroyed a lot of material possessions people held onto. It made the strongest tear with compassion and pain. It was all to real for many. Eli gave money to help with the survivors, and he brought in some of his church congregation to work a little. This is where they met the Hill family. No home. No cars. Much of their life was shattered and they had lost all hope. Eli told them the message he's been preaching, and offered to help them. They arrived two days before Thanksgiving at The Promise Land. They were given clothes, shelter, work, and a new family.

Eli is seen as an evil man because of his convictions, or the message he preaches. He believes in compassion and showing mercy, but only to certain ones. He came with a warning of judgment and offered a way of safety, which was repentance. People laughed and mocked him. Now he's at a different state-of-mind.

He knows what his purpose is and vowed to carry it through no matter what he had to do or who he had to fight. He believes there's a plan not seen by the naked eye and not knowable to just anyone. He gets to be a part of that plan. He gets to understand that plan piece by piece.

To those on the outside, Eli is bad. He's evil. He's crazy. He's stubborn. To those on the inside from what everyone can tell, he's nice. He helps.. encourages.. provides.. disciplines.. and keeps everyone's mind focused on the bigger cause.. bigger than themselves. He teaches to live a selfless life and to put others within the Congregation above the other. Nobody is wealthy with lots of possessions, but nobody is in any sort of need. All needs are met. That was his promise to them.

We see much going on at The Promise Land. Church services with hymns, worship songs, testimonies, and preaching. People working hard with joy in their hearts and smiles on their faces. Sleep without worry of the next day. No fear of someone breaking in and stealing. Endless supply of food for everyone. Shelter. Friends. Loyalty. This sort of place is what people would love to be a part of, at least if Eli wasn't involved or any of his teachings.

The other place.. the Village.. is a different story. The Promise Land sees Eli as a loving man who provides and teaches truth. People at the Village see Eli as a man not to cross.. a man who takes strict disciplinary action.. who doesn't tolerate disobedience. The Promise Land could be looked at as the light at the end of the tunnel, and the Village would be the tunnel. A tunnel that doesn't seem to ever end for those there, but it does, eventually. Nobody knows the time table except Eli himself. When will someone have the opportunity to leave the Village and get to the Promise Land?

The people in the Promise Land are oblivious that The Village even exists. Nobody has uttered a word. In fact, nobody has yet to make the transition from the Village to the Promise Land. Eli is the only one who knows both exist. He's the creator. He keeps them a part for a reason only he knows.

He's known at The Promise Land as Brother Eli.. Preacher.. Pastor.. Shepherd.. King.. Lord.. Leader.. the Light leading the way. At the Village, he's known as Eli James.. Judge.. Strict.. Cautious.. a Dark Soul.. Mr. Unknown.

Eli may reveal from time to time plans, his purpose, and his past.. nobody knows for sure who Eli James is or what he's capable of, and that should be a scary thought.

Eli has made his two sisters his personal camera girls and to record only what he wants. It's two people he knows he can trust to see both worlds and keep their lips sealed. He knows that they know he'll punish those who disobey. They seem fine helping their brother in any way they can. After all, their history is just as unknown as his.

Eli, along with his two sisters, leave the Promise Land and head towards the unknown location of The Village. Eli uses different pick up points so not even the drivers are aware of each others location. A driver from the Promise Land will drive half way to a certain place Eli directs, and from there the only vehicle at the Village.. a beaten up rusty truck.. picks up Eli and his sisters to take them to the Village.

When someone enters the Promise Land, they are greeted with happy faces and joyful smiles. When someone enters the Village, they are not greeted but stared with blank faces almost. Maybe a good description would be if you placed Zombies in an Amish world and they weren't out to eat brains.. that's the Village.

The truck stops and Eli begins to walk around with his sisters holding video cameras taping.

Eli James IV "Ya'll couldn't survive here. Heh. Not sure any normal person out there could. Salvator, you said a few things about me that I figured you would. You said you don't have a history with XWF... nor do ya have much of a future. You say I should prepare for war, huh? Heh. War isn't upon this place... yet. And I promise you.. I promise everyone you're not the one to bring it in. The only thing I see you usher in this place is lies, ignorance, and stupidity. It's unfortunate for you that you're makin your debut against me and in my way of following the calling Almighty has placed before me.

Your biggest problem right now is makin threats to me and my world. You're just like everyone else, man. Calling me a false prophet.. a leader of a cult.. speaking lies to people. Boy, why make threats to a man you don't really know?

You might say I don't know you, but I do. I know you and your kind all too well. You want people to take ya serious so you spit out slanderous chatter to get attention. You think what would want to make people fear you. Problem is you're talking to a man that doesn't fear any other person on this Earth. You're talkin to a man who not only preaches truth, but shows it. Callin me a liar.. then teach me a lesson. Prove to me and everyone that my words are false. Hehehe. You have entered into a world you'll regret you entered in, boy.

Mystica, my friend. I have some words for you too. The sight looks great, doesn't it? The sight of championship gold close to your finger tips. It's what we're taught to go after. It's why so many people are here, right? To get that gold around their waste. To become the greatest worker in the ring. It's a good goal to achieve. It's not bad to want it, Mystica.. David.

David, it's time for you to hear some truth to enlighten that soul of yours. Your life.. your calling.. the purpose and plans I have for you go beyond the gleam in your eye. It goes deeper than the want and desire to have that gold.. to be called champion. We.. The Congregation.. are called to something higher than that.. and you are now a part of that, David.

The good book says to keep our hearts on treasures of eternal value, not temporary value. What's better and more worth to you? A championship that will rust away and when you pass on it goes to someone else never for you to hold again? Or.. your soul that lives now and will live for eternity? There's nothin wrong with both, but you must learn to trust not in the temporary.. but the eternal.

David.. don't store up earthly treasures that will fade away, but store up treasures that you shall hold onto for all eternity.

And Mystica, I welcome you and your darkness with open arms. You are worth the process of rescuing from the darkness. You shall see the darkness of the Earth open up and ready to swallow all the evil it has produced. You shall help judge those who have brought evil in the world.

Eli stops walking and turns to his sisters.

Eli James IV "Would one of you deliver this and make sure Mystica gets it? He needs to read what I just said.. before the day ends. I'm gonna go grab some fresh lemonade.

Eli walks off to a building while his two sisters take Eli's hand-written note to make sure it gets delivered to Mystica at the Promise Land. Eli walks out looking very angry. He stands outside the building where he went in to get lemonade but is standing empty handed. His two sisters come back to see an irate Eli. Eli starts to shout his words at the top of his lungs, which makes everyone stop and look at him with fear in their eyes instead of the usual blank face..

Eli James IV "I come and there is no welcome. I thirst and yet you do not bring me a drink! Do you people want to remain here all your lives?! The monster you were told that doesn't exist.. does. And he will come and haunt you. Don't let it be. Don't allow the darkness to overshadow you!

Eli stops shouting and goes back to his calm self.

Eli James IV "I sure hope they have some lemonade when I come back to visit.

Both of his sisters look at him strangely. They start to finally look around and observe The Village.. a place they didn't even know existed until now. They weren't sure what to think of this place. It felt dark. It felt lonely. It felt mundane. Why does this place even exist? A question they didn't want to challenge or ask their brother. They decide to obey and trust his ways.

Eli James IV "Rachel.. Sarah.. I want ya'll to come with me. I wanna show you this other place. Ya'll mind walkin a mile or so?

They agree to join Eli to see what else Eli is going to reveal to them.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: