Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 05:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Plea
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-26-2013, 08:38 AM

The feed from the camera opens to static, and the hurried face of Mystica's assistant Jonas as he fiddles with the hand-held camera. He is sweating profusely, and there is a very worried look upon his face. His normally smooth hair has become frazzled outward, and his eyes look horrifically tired.

"This er...this is a plea to Mr. Eli James IV..."

Jonas tries to fix his hair with one hand, but it's not staying in place. There is the sound of some otherworldly scream from somewhere in the distance. Jonas turns the camera, revealing himself to be in the middle of nowhere in the forest. His ragged, desperate breaths can be heard for a moment as he scans the treeline for any sign of movement. The camera turns back to him.

"I don't know what it is you said. What uh, either of you have said. But something's wrong. Something is very, very wrong."

He stumbles forward over some rocks, but manages to regain his composure.

"Mystica left the temple late last night, said he was going to the show. But there was something wrong. His eyes...something in his eyes was diabolical. I've never seen him like this. It's like he's on a rampage, but...he spoke so calmly, so rapturously...I don't know what it is you said to him, or he said to you, but I'm really afraid. Mystica always warned me that there would come a time like this, and...and that there were certain things I was supposed to do, but I can't remember them. It's like my memory's just...gone. As I said, something fishy is going on. If you're listening, Mr. James...please, just do yourself a favour and just try not to get hurt. Trust me, I've been on the receiving end of my master's fists. They do not feel like an angel's kiss."

He pans the camera around him, revealing the undeniable, final truth.

"Oh, I'm quite lost now...okay..."

There is a shuffling sound to the right, and Jonas pans over just in time to see his master, Mystica, emerge from the brush, his head down.

"Master! Thank goodness! I was afraid you'd run off to Warfare, and..."

Mystica steadily approaches, and the screen grows thick with static and what sounds like the buzzing of a thousand bees. His hand outstretched, Jonas trips backward, sending the camera hurdling away, landing on its side, pointed sideways at the side of a coarse tree.

"Master, you need help, you..."

But Jonas's words are cut off by the sudden sound of a gurgling, strangling noise, followed by a wet SNKT! As static begins to overwhelm the camera, an eerie white hand, adorned in light blue runic symbols, reaches into frame and palms the camera, sending the feed into black.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
DeathMerchant (06-26-2013)