Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
BROTHER!
Oliver Main Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2021, 03:45 PM

Thursday Night Anarchy had has come and gone as the landscape of Thursday Nights forever changed when Terry Borden defeated Miss Fury. The wrestling world is buzzing about what is only considered an upset victory over the bWo World Heavyweight Champion. Not only has Terry Borden done the unthinkable, but as Anarchy was leaving the air we found out that the rematch has already been set; the date May 9, 2021, live on Pay-Per-View as Miss Fury will defend her bWo World Heavyweight Championship against Terry Borden!

It has all come so fast.

TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2021
CLEARWATER, FLORIDA

[Image: 38CF793C00000578-3808131-image-a-29_1474908698327.jpg]

Terry Borden: Aw man I gotta get to the airport![/yellow]

The scene opens in the master bedroom of the Borden Estate in sunny Clearwater, Florida where a yellow suitcase is seen open and Terry Borden frantically trying to pack it.

Terry Borden: Clint is not going to let me hear the end of this.[/yellow]

Contrary to what one might think, even the match with Miss Fury has taken a toll on the body of Terry Borden. For fucks sake the dude is like sixty eight years old! There are two side to every professional wrestler, what you see in front of the camera and what you see behind it. Terry Borden continues to fight the good fight against evil at all cost; even to him physically. What makes this important is how he limps with right knee.

He is slower than usual yet nonetheless his back is packed, zipped and ready to go.

Terry checks his watch as he takes his suitcase off the bed and carries it towards the doors. He’s dressed in a pair of black jeans, a red t-shirt proudly displaying the “AMERICANMANIA” is yellow letting with a red bandanna covering the top of his bald head.

Terry heads down one side of the inner stairwell, suitcase in hand and as he reaches the bottom the front door bell rings as his car service has arrived. Terry, now able to wheel the suitcase across the tile floor heads to the large French doors. He opens it and there fucking stands….

[Image: Hulk-Hogan-Jimmy-Hart-Raw-Reunion-645x370.png]

“The Mouth of the South” Jimmy Smart.

Terry Borden: Thanks for coming so quick broher.

Jimmy Smart: What do you mean by that baby?! I am always around for the Terrister hahahaha!

The two longtime friends hug it out before Jimmy grabs Terry’s bag and leads the way out to a 1969 Pink Cadillac!

Terry Borden: Always riding in style, huh Jimmy?

Jimmy Smart: You know what they say daddy, classics new die hahaha!

Jimmy pops the trunk of the caddy with the key and puts Terry’s suitcase in the back before closing the trunk. Terry, struggles to even get in the car as his knee is giving him some serious trouble.

Jimmy Smart: You okay there Terry?

Terry finally gets in the front seat and closes the door as Jimmy does the same on the driver’s side. He starts the car and heads towards the Saint Petersburg airport. It’s dark under the Clearwater skies as Terry gazes towards a black watch on his wrist.

Terry Borden: I am so fuckin late, brother.

Jimmy Smart: I don’t care about you being late, I care about your wellbeing. You look like you are in pain.

Terry Borden: Ya know Jimmy, I am not getting any younger dude. The body can only take so much, and as I have been getting older it seems that no matter how long or short my match is as soon as the adrenaline wears off I am in pain for days brother. Today is one of those days, it would not be such an issue if I was thirty or forty years younger, ya know?

The words Terry speaks, as hard as they are, they are true. He knows and understands that at this point in his career every match is crucial, every match is one more match closer to his body completely giving out. It starts with the knee and the back and the list only goes on and on and on.

Jimmy Smart: Nobody knows that feeling any better than the Mouth of the South baby, hahaha.

There is a deep sigh from Terry as he reaches into the front pocket of his jeans to retrieve his cell phone. He sees there are several missed calls before taking notice that his phone was set to silence. Terry unsilences the phone as they approach a red light as they crossed the Causeway Bridge passing by Caddy’s on the Beach as well as a former location of Hogan’s Beach. The site of the former establishment being long gone is enough to bring a chuckles out of Terry as he softly states.

Terry Borden: Serves you right brother.

Jimmy Smart: Have you called Clint to let him know you are on the way?

Terry Borden: Oh shit!

Terry unlocks his phone as he goes to his missed calls with six being from Clint Fatwood. Terry hits Clint’s name before placing the phone to his ear. The phone rings, and rings, and rings before Terry is forced to leave a voicemail in the hopes Clint checks them.

Terry Borden: Clint, brother it is Terry. I know I missed some calls and I can explain but I am on my way to the airport right now and will be in Texas in about three hours or so. I did not mean to leave you hanging, dude, Chris Page and Demos have been very entertaining, brother. Anyway call me back or I will see you at the airport soon.

Terry ends the call and drops his phone in his lap.

Jimmy Smart: I saw you picked up that big win on Anarchy over Miss Fury, pretty impressive.”

Terry Borden: Yeah man. It was a pretty big moment; not one I was expecting but I will take it dude. I always knew when I came into the XWF that BoB was the target; they are the bullies on the block and I am going to play my part in taking them down. She is in BoB Elite according the Chris Page, so I know that win did not go unnoticed brother. You take that with that announcement by Theo Pryce made that I am now challenging for the bWo World Heavyweight Championship, it makes me a public enemy, brother. Thank the big man upstairs Clint Fatwood has my back.

Jimmy Smart: There is at least one person you can trust.

Both Clint and Terry are cut from the same cloth in regards of where they have come from within the business of professional wrestling. The shit your see today was not even a thought when these guys were in the prime of their careers. They told stories through getting in the ring and getting the job done. You won some, you lost some but regardless you protected your own. Take a look at what is currently going on with the ranks of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation; you have BoB- a very large group of talent who have pretty much a stranglehold on the federation as they occupy the Universal and Tag Team Divisions with the possibilities of branching out to the Hart and TV titles at any point.

They are a renegade group of talent that is set on destroying whoever is put in front of them at any costs.

That makes them dangerous.

The XWF brushes them off and tries to downplay them but the threat is real if you acknowledge it or not.

Clint Fatwood and Terry Borden see the potential of a very hostile takeover in the making; they had to enter Tag Team Turmoil for no other reason than because if they win it will guarantee them an opportunity at Them No Good Bastards and the XWF World Tag Team Championship.

In order to kill BoB you must first take the gold.

Terry Borden: I would feel alone in a huge world without him. I feel like shit because I overslept because now he is going to look at me like I do not give a shit, when that is the polar opposite. He sees things the way I do and he has been there for me more times than I can count recently. Collectively he and I are capable of shocking the world on Warfare next week, dude.

Jimmy Smart: I will tell you this Terrister, I will be watching it live on the patio of Jimmy Smart’s Tikki Bar and Grill rooting you on every step of the way, hahaha.

Jimmy turns into a private airstrip at the St Pete/Clearwater Airport. If you have not ever been in this airport… you are not missing much… at all. There is an awaiting private jet ready outside of a hanger. Jimmy heads that way to drop Terry off as he is ready to set out on an adventure with Clint Fatwood in Loving County Texas.

To Be Continued.

Alright BROTHER! HIT THE MUSIC!

WELL… let me tell ya sumthin’ BROTHER! We are on the road to Leap of Faith DUDES! Ole’ Terry Borden has plenty of stops to make along the way JACK! Last Thursday Night on Anarchy I continued to win the war against BoB by picking up another monumental victory over a so called “elite” member one, two, three in the middle of the ring, BROTHER! Borden-Fever is starting to take over the XWF with each and every day, and with each passing day the power of AMERICAMANIA only gets stronger and stronger, DUDES! With Anarchy in the rearview, and even though there is a lot that I can say to you Miss Fury, our time is not now SISTER! You have already been trampled by this old geezer once and you will be trampled by him again in very short order, losing that precious title that was given to you.

What I want to talk to all my MANIACS about is what lays in front of us next Wednesday Night in Portland, Oregon, BROTHER! I want to talk about Tag Team Turmoil.

Five other teams all biding for the shot to go to Leap of Faith and challenge Them No Good Bastards for the XWF Tag Team Championship. Tag Turmoil, I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT DUDE! When the announcement went up there was but one person that I would even call on. He is a man who was coming into this federation just as I was so I knew then and there I would be able to trust him. With this war that is brewing within the XWF trust is a thing that is a rare commodity to come by, BROTHER! Clint Fatwood and I have come together as the Dream-A-Maniacs… and the Dream-A-Maniacs are coming to Wednesday Night Warfare to raise hell, kick ass and take a lot of names, DUDES!

Winning this match takes us one step closer towards our goal of ridding the XWF of BoB’s power by stripping them of their titles.

When you look at the teams involved there is one thing that we all share in common.

Wanting to win.

This match brings us all kinds of unknowns. Does it benefit Clint and I if we draw number one? Of course not we’re a couple of old dogs but that does not mean we will not bring you a hell of a fight until the very end, JACK! Our sheer distain for everything BoB is doing mixed with the sheer power of DREAM-A-MANIA this freight train is going to gain so much steam it is going to mow right through all the competition, DUDE! We know we are coming in fighting an uphill battle, and we know that we are going to have bulls eyes on our backs. It will not deter us from giving it everything we have got; because what if we do outlast all other teams? What if we solidify our place as the number one contenders for the Tag Team Championship? What if lighting strikes twice within BoB Elite and Them No Good Bastards fall harder than Demos has to Chris Page? The Dream-A-Maniacs are coming to Tag Team Turmoil and we are coming to play for keeps. Stand in our way you had better be prepared to face the consequences because all five teams are officially standing in our way of standing on the front lines to take back the very XWF that most of you allowed to be taken away from you in the first place, DUDES!

The Left Hand was a decoy this entire time and none of you saw that coming, we did.

While most of you have been chasing a guy that was not even under contract, we have been watching like a couple of hawks, and NOW is our time to swoop in and take what will eventually belong to us.. a shot at those very tag titles that dangles in front of your faces just as it dangles in front of ours. Clint and I might not have ever teamed before; I am sure it is a notable fact that you all must be licking your chops over. We do not have to be seasoned as a team to be seasoned veterans who know what it takes to be successful. Our experience between us both is invaluable and probably more than the rest of the teams combined, BROTHER!

We also know that some of you will sleep on us.

We are counting on it.

Thus far everyone else that I have been in the ring with has done the exact same thing. Oswald, slept one me and got beat. Fury slept on me and got beat. If any of you sleep on us you will have to answer the same question that both of the bobies have to answer every single day they wake up and look themselves in the mirror. How the fuck did a geezer like Terry Borden beat me with a leg drop?

So WHATCHA DUNNA DO WHEN THE DREAM-A-MANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Oliver Main's post:
Andre Dixon (04-13-2021), Clint Fatwood (04-18-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Oliver Main's post!
Miss Fury (04-13-2021)